#1 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts
  • XWIS Name: LBL

Posted 09 January 2016 - 05:22 PM

so basically this guy has been mappin/foggin his ass off for the last atleast 5-6 years and absolutely nothing has been done about it on a "cheat-free server".

now hes even taking over rank 1 with his maphack + crates abuse.

is there any intention in taking action on this guy, or does the 10 bucks he donated stop you from it?

i start to have my doubts in xwis's loyality towards fairplay nowadays, or maybe its really just time to let xwis fall n move on to other servers.

#2 hardman

hardman

Commander

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 05:28 PM

What stops us is the lack of evidence. It may seem obvious he is fogging but with no proof what can we do? The only way we can act is if someone catches him, but you already know this. Create a cheat report proving he cheats and he will be gone.

Anyway, he will not get rank 1. He will be removed from HOF for his lack of auto ss and likely exceeding the map quota. 

#3 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 05:28 PM

is good u make a Topic about me cause u dont get the Attention from me... im the new NR 1 son accept it...

you are permbanned on the Forum u  only a treath to all ppl here call them bad names i still have hope in the xwis admins they do there Job and  put u in the placeu belong to BANNED !!!

ist time for you to retire BIKETIME! on ur bike son and move to a another Server maybe u can be the new NR 1 at game  ranger or cncnet bye Tomi

the nembers of this Forum tired of tomis verbal atacks ! he is permbanned from the Forums he had multible chances to Change his behaviors ! he done failed! time for justice and ban his account plz !

#4 Valentino

Valentino

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 05:36 PM

he used cheats for sure xwismostwanted !! 

if 1 of your admins go play vs him and you will catch him self???!

#5 LBL

LBL

Mr. Rank 1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts
  • XWIS Name: LBL

Posted 09 January 2016 - 05:44 PM

What stops us is the lack of evidence. It may seem obvious he is fogging but with no proof what can we do? The only way we can act is if someone catches him, but you already know this. Create a cheat report proving he cheats and he will be gone.

Anyway, he will not get rank 1. He will be removed from HOF for his lack of auto ss and likely exceeding the map quota. 

i know he wont get rank 1, but thats irrelevant because going by that logic hes permitted to cheat in ffgs which isnt the truth. xwis is supposed to be cheat-free, currently you have a cheater at the top of the ra2 ladder, just saying.

what about making him use autoss, if he doesnt want to, simply admin-ss request him, or where exactly is the problem?

i mean you say yourself its obvious hes fogging, maybe its time to react.

#6 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 05:47 PM

i cheat now for 10 years and nobody catched me ? hhmmm ok.. i dont cheat .. ist only accuse no proof..

but there is permbanned Forum members that dodge there ban and still able to post here ?

#7 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12120 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 09 January 2016 - 05:54 PM

He's funny on the forum and you can play versus him on Xwis. I like the games and does not really care about he maps or fog's or whatever.

Everyone is talking about how dead Ra2 is, in my opinion he can stay whether he cheat or not.

he used cheats for sure xwismostwanted !! 

I caught him playing a rush for mid game on heck years ago

#8 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 09 January 2016 - 05:55 PM

Niek is my brother <3

Tomi is jelous about the new Mr Rank 1 lol..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users