#1 qm7z

qm7z

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 12:14 AM

http://xwis.net/yr/games/17536/

Here you can see him using some sort of hack allowing his submarines to fire blindly into shroud (gap gen is online whole game)

This is my first report in 4 years i think so be gentle.

Please remove his 3 fake wins or my 3 losses.

Edited by qm7z, 24 September 2015 - 12:14 AM.

#2 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4959 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 12:27 AM

Super weapons reveal a small area of shroud around them. This remains exposed even if the super weapon is placed under a gap generator

#3 xact

xact

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:06 AM

http://xwis.net/yr/games/17536/

Here you can see him using some sort of hack allowing his submarines to fire blindly into shroud (gap gen is online whole game)

This is my first report in 4 years i think so be gentle.

Please remove his 3 fake wins or my 3 losses.

Oh my god :rofl:

You should know how the game works before playing it  :welcome:

#4 qm7z

qm7z

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:20 AM

Super weapons reveal a small area of shroud around them. This remains exposed even if the super weapon is placed under a gap generator

I know. That would be why the gap generator is where it is. He targeted my conyard and airfield - they were nowhere near the chronos.

He is hacking, and this proves it.

http://postimg.org/image/5g41fzj3n/Red is the area he used a hack to attack with submarines. Blue is the chronosphere.

Please tell me this is sufficient evidence to get him banned. I have been getting scum banned since 06.

Edited by qm7z, 24 September 2015 - 07:24 AM.

#5 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4959 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:51 AM

Obviously if he attacks a visible target and anti aircraft devices fire from within shroud, as they target the missiles overhead they reveal themselves and a small area around them. This is often how people acquire cloaked targets.

As it stands the game screenshots do not indicate any cheating and the cropped image of your radar with a red pixel seen in shroud appears to be made in ms paint? Is this not a homemade image depicting your claims? How does that strengthen your argument?

I'm sorry this report cannot be proven. Additionally I think you ought to seriously consider the possibility you are mistaken.

#6 xact

xact

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:59 AM

Like I've said..You should learn how the game works before you tear large claims against others. Do not be rude to others just because you're bad.

#7 qm7z

qm7z

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 11:46 AM

Obviously if he attacks a visible target and anti aircraft devices fire from within shroud, as they target the missiles overhead they reveal themselves and a small area around them. This is often how people acquire cloaked targets.

As it stands the game screenshots do not indicate any cheating and the cropped image of your radar with a red pixel seen in shroud appears to be made in ms paint? Is this not a homemade image depicting your claims? How does that strengthen your argument?

I'm sorry this report cannot be proven. Additionally I think you ought to seriously consider the possibility you are mistaken.

Yes you are sorry, because he constantly retargeted buildings inside the shroud, not my fortresses with two GGI's. Next time I want to show you how a hacker is targeting buildings protected by a gap gen. I will use photoshop. Thank you volunteer XWIS mod, you've done all you can. He'll get caught eventually.

#8 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 24 September 2015 - 04:38 PM

anti air uncovers your gap.

{not proven}

#9 qm7z

qm7z

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 11:29 PM

anti air uncovers your gap.

{not proven}

Ignoring the gap targeting and such, I still believe he had an autobuilder. Perhaps not.

Edited by qm7z, 24 September 2015 - 11:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users