9 replies to this topic

#1 ImJordan

ImJordan

The Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 03:24 PM

Let's talk about the bug and stay away from what i was called all last night.

Firstly when I would lose it would recon for everyone apparently..For me it would be internal error. no 3rd party programs happening so what's going on? When I would win it would post the ss's normally so i'm a little confused as to what is causing this to happen. Also when people recon doesn't it usually say recon for everyone and not say internal exe error? It was also strange because instead of normal .exe where it closes the game down. it damn near freezes my pc....

Any suggestions anyone experienced it?

I can't qm until I diagnose the problem....

Edited by ImJordan, 28 May 2014 - 03:24 PM.

#2 ImNewButOld

ImNewButOld

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 03:26 PM

Record proof, i cant believe this.

#3 Wiganfc

Wiganfc

-AuF- Founder & Leader

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2804 posts
  • XWIS Name: Wiganfc

Posted 28 May 2014 - 03:26 PM

You may as well as just read my topic below, with the SYNC file attached. As hopefully that will clear it up.. 

Are you sandbag?

#4 ImJordan

ImJordan

The Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 03:33 PM

You may as well as just read my topic below, with the SYNC file attached. As hopefully that will clear it up.. 

Are you sandbag?

Didnt work that time that's a good sign was happening last night but also in 2 v 2's

Record proof, i cant believe this.

Towards this one... what's a software to use if it starts happening in the next few minutes i will it might help diagnostics.

#5 ImNewButOld

ImNewButOld

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 04:46 PM

Hypercam and Bandicam are used by other ra2 players aswell.

#6 brekurass

brekurass

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 07:10 AM

it all good ,just give me 10 free wins and you will be able to sleep easy.....  :)

#7 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 30 May 2014 - 05:39 PM

Let's talk about the bug and stay away from what i was called all last night.

Firstly when I would lose it would recon for everyone apparently..For me it would be internal error. no 3rd party programs happening so what's going on? When I would win it would post the ss's normally so i'm a little confused as to what is causing this to happen. Also when people recon doesn't it usually say recon for everyone and not say internal exe error? It was also strange because instead of normal .exe where it closes the game down. it damn near freezes my pc....

Any suggestions anyone experienced it?

I can't qm until I diagnose the problem....

Can you provide some more information. Specifically : 

What OS?

What version of ra2?

Perhaps the except.txt generated by an internal error, and if possible the sync files generated to your opponents system's.

Have you ever had any 3rd party program's installed at all? Or even different installation's of ra2? 

I used to get a lot of internal's and discovered there was a problem with my router setup. Perhaps the problem is similiar.

#8 ImJordan

ImJordan

The Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 342 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 11:41 PM

What OS? - Win7 64bit

What version of ra2? Xwis Version

Perhaps the except.txt generated by an internal error, and if possible the sync files generated to your opponents system's. ? Where would I find this?

Have you ever had any 3rd party program's installed at all? Or even different installation's of ra2? In the past I have had disk version, old ra2 map patch launched a shell window to check for updates that were no longer there.. Updated to new patch and that ra2 unofficial patch.

It quit doing it at the moment found out it was throwing a lot of errors whacky stuff was happening like maps appearing and disappearing too :/

Edited by ImJordan, 30 May 2014 - 11:44 PM.

#9 xNathanx

xNathanx

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2803 posts
  • XWIS Name: RaganZin

Posted 31 May 2014 - 08:08 AM

What OS? - Win7 64bit

What version of ra2? Xwis Version

Perhaps the except.txt generated by an internal error, and if possible the sync files generated to your opponents system's. ? Where would I find this?

Have you ever had any 3rd party program's installed at all? Or even different installation's of ra2? In the past I have had disk version, old ra2 map patch launched a shell window to check for updates that were no longer there.. Updated to new patch and that ra2 unofficial patch.

It quit doing it at the moment found out it was throwing a lot of errors whacky stuff was happening like maps appearing and disappearing too :/

played a few ffgs with you and it seemed fine? Did it get resolved?

#10 Wiganfc

Wiganfc

-AuF- Founder & Leader

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2804 posts
  • XWIS Name: Wiganfc

Posted 31 May 2014 - 04:02 PM

The sync file to a game we played is in my topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users