#51 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4102 posts
  • XWIS Name: Edd

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:38 AM

Not crying about nothing Edd. Nore am i crying. I was just asking for an apology. No harm in that im sure.

You're one of the people who goes around the forums saying "Who cares?" quite a lot. I'm sure if you for a second assume that I created this topic, or anyone else and read through this, you may come in here like I did and say..... "Who cares?"

Stop asking for an apology, because really, who cares? He called you an idiot, big fucking deal.  Don't go and commit suicide on us now. 

The reason I said it reminded me that 2005 topic I posted was because I pictured myself as an immature kid asking for an apology from some other random kid online.  You're doing the exact same thing, except you're a grown ass man now. Let it go.

#52 peruz

peruz

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1715 posts
  • XWIS Name: Peruz

Posted 12 March 2014 - 03:50 AM

:bye1:

I have no input on the matter really, I am unaware of the selection process other than that alot of discussion goes into it, it is definetly never rushed. Alot goes on behind the scenes, more than you know.

Not sure if Emi's response to the PM was meant as a joke or insult, I certainly don't condone it either way, not very professional. :no:

But both Emi & Jason do a hell of alot for the community let's not forget.

They do a lot for the community?

We got a sensitive nerd (blubala) who gives warnings because he believes it's "abusive behaviour" and then we have a Johnny (zigzag) 10 time ban dodger as an admin. Lol what a joke! Funny thing is a lot of ppl know it but no1 cares to say/do anything about it.

#53 Shauny

Shauny

EF Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8667 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:52 AM

You're one of the people who goes around the forums saying "Who cares?" quite a lot. I'm sure if you for a second assume that I created this topic, or anyone else and read through this, you may come in here like I did and say..... "Who cares?"

Stop asking for an apology, because really, who cares? He called you an idiot, big fucking deal. Don't go and commit suicide on us now.

The reason I said it reminded me that 2005 topic I posted was because I pictured myself as an immature kid asking for an apology from some other random kid online. You're doing the exact same thing, except you're a grown ass man now. Let it go.

I haven't done that for a while (lol) depends what mood I'm in;). But I wouldn't of done it to a topic like this, as I think it's rude how admin speaks to us. I have a problem with it, obviously you don't so no need for you to post here again?

Fwiw I won't be committing suicide, I have too nice of a family to leave and give up, so don't you worry!! I'll be just fine :)

Edited by Shauny, 12 March 2014 - 05:53 AM.

#54 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4102 posts
  • XWIS Name: Edd

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:30 AM

I haven't done that for a while (lol) depends what mood I'm in;). But I wouldn't of done it to a topic like this, as I think it's rude how admin speaks to us. I have a problem with it, obviously you don't so no need for you to post here again?

Fwiw I won't be committing suicide, I have too nice of a family to leave and give up, so don't you worry!! I'll be just fine :)

I wont post again, but i'll lurk around waiting for my time to strike again. That's how you do it, right?

Not sure why you mention "your family." This has nothing to do with them. It's about you wanting validation of some sort...pity, respect, apologies. Ranting about the smallest insult i've ever seen, on a gaming forum full of teenagers. Go spend some time with your "family" and ignore some random dude on the internet calling you an idiot.

Edited by Edd, 12 March 2014 - 06:31 AM.

#55 Shauny

Shauny

EF Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8667 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:12 AM

This topic hadn't been posted on for five days untill you brought it back up again lol. Why did you mention committing suicide when that has nothing to do with this either? I do spend time with my family thanks, I don't need you to tell me to do that tho ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users