FrzFlame

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • XWIS Name: North

Posted 23 December 2013 - 08:17 AM

Hey, someone at work challenged me to red alert 3 1v1

Anyone here can give me a quick training regiment? He says he is 100% confident he can beat me and yet also says it's impossible to beat the computer on hardest difficulty settings. So I assume it shouldn't take long to get past his skill level. I don't think hes ever played online before.

Edited by FrzFlame, 23 December 2013 - 08:21 AM.

#2 Shauny

Shauny

EF Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8667 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:20 AM

Never played red alert 3 but people that talk like that generally aren't that good lol,

#3 lanriz

lanriz

New Conscript

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 06:24 PM

I have RA2, anyone want to play with me.. I am one of the best player that I know.. if interested, skype me for time (lanriz)

#4 Drasten

Drasten

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 01:10 PM

A good idea is to go for soviet, this works best without the expansion tho.

Just get your crusher crane up asap, build your base (dont go for war factory) and as soon as your barracks up scout abit and use flak trooper/connies as your early-game strike-force. Then move away your mcv asap while the crane is still building shit. Move around to all ore nodes, starting building a ore refinery with your crusher crane at every ore-nod so you can just move away your mcv to the next ore-nod asap. You can also place sentrys/flak cannons at the newly-placed ore-refinerys to keep him from being able to harass them. Now if you do this right you will control half the map and have 3x his eco really quick. GG. So hard to stop this unless he is a pro. Your main attacking force is sentrys/flak cannons and infantry. Once you feel you can afford it place that war factory and super reactor and spam hammer tanks. A big reason why this work is that a sentry-gun for 800 credits can easily fend of an army of 2000 credits so its really cost-effective. The only good way to counter them is T3 units. But once he got that you should already control half the map and have a warfactory up out-producing him 3-1.

Edited by Drasten, 24 December 2013 - 01:13 PM.

#5 FrzFlame

FrzFlame

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts
  • XWIS Name: North

Posted 27 December 2013 - 05:52 AM

i win

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users