249 replies to this topic

#126 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1312 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 03:59 PM

Rocksteady buddy can we play our games tonight?

If yes PM me the time in my mail-box

#127 J0ni

J0ni

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts
  • XWIS Name: Joni

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:27 PM

i try to be on now... btw can i still change my units?!?

#128 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:31 PM

sorry I got stuck at work until 9 PM, if it's a waste of time, just DQ me, idc

I and the other guy waited until 11PM. How far from work do you live? If you have something else going on, how hard is it to pop in on strike team and say "yo idiots, don't wait for me cause I have other stuff going on"?

Everyone thinks their time is more important than mine. Edd waited 20 seconds for me (after I waited an hour for him), then he tells me "I don't have time to waste". He didn't even know the army he said he'll use so we had to redo the game with the right army. Isn't that wasting my time Edd?

You guys make it sound like you're doing me a favor for playing! It's easy to just say "dq me idc". Of course you don't care. I don't care either if you play or not, but if you signed up you're supposed to play so that other people can enjoy the tournament.

@Rocksteady

No, you can't change your units. Please post again here if you're both online and I'll come to record.

Edited by dsector, 28 December 2013 - 04:31 PM.

#129 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1312 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:39 PM

dsetor we both ready, i will be in lobby as BornL33T

#130 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 28 December 2013 - 04:58 PM

that being said, I will choose not to participate then, let me tell you what I find more important then popping in s-t

my sick 3 yr old

my wife

my dinner

the fact that I got home around 10 PM last night and would much rather spend the time doing the 3 listed above then the tournament

I would have no signed up had it been such a headache for you to wait maybe another day for me

DQ me, Robert moves to round two, no harm no foul, like I said I could care less, I only sign up for these things because of the limited amount of decent players and figure I'm worth the while to join and actually compete.

I really have no interest in it now, thanks for the consideration, and you being a major asshole about it.

#131 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:05 PM

You don't have to make it sound like that and bring your "sick 3 yr old" into this. I never "forced" anyone to play and never imposed strict playing times. All 3 of us agreed on a time and I expected all 3 of us to be there. I understand things can come up. I only asked why you didn't bother to write a 10 second answer to let me know. I was also on Skype so you could have contacted me there. If you got home at 10PM you could have sent me a message on Skype to let us know you're not coming. I don't think that would have interfered with your daugther / wife / dinner too much.

Also, I find it weird that dinner is more important to you than having two people wait for you for more than an hour. Believe it or not, we all have things to do Marsh. 

Nobody's participation in this tournament makes me sleep better at night, so it's your choice if you play or not. I only wanted to record the games so that other people can enjoy the tournament. Forfeiting certainly removes the enjoyment for everyone. 

Edited by dsector, 28 December 2013 - 05:07 PM.

#132 Shauny

Shauny

EF Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8661 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:06 PM

It's Christmas!!

#133 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1312 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:24 PM

I think if you are busy with your family you would signed yourself in reserve list or something, things you've done and said toward dsector are absolutely immature, anyway i don't expect less from a G00Gle noOb <--- joke ;)

Get rid of any problem and make sure you're 100% available before engaging yourself next time.

EDIT: It would be nice if we play 3 games each competition, i haven't liked my easy win vs Rocksteady and i'm sure he would learn how to counter my tactic from the 1st game, maybe BO3 Semi/Finals? :yes:

BTW this is my skype: aladin-14, if max is ready plz let me know :)

Edited by Aladin, 28 December 2013 - 05:24 PM.

#134 Shauny

Shauny

EF Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8661 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 05:28 PM

Circumstances Change..... Sometimes you cannot help things and that your 3yr old is Ill, he probably didint think about st as he was occupied with other things.

In a perfect world he would of play his games and no problems, but circumstances changed and he couldn't play, yes he could of posted on here and said he can't play but he didint, it's done now so move on?! Atleast he cares more about his children then the ra2 ;) ( not saying you don't btw)

Edited by Shauny, 28 December 2013 - 06:11 PM.

#135 J0ni

J0ni

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:01 PM

I think if you are busy with your family you would signed yourself in reserve list or something, things you've done and said toward dsector are absolutely immature, anyway i don't expect less from a G00Gle noOb <--- joke ;)

Get rid of any problem and make sure you're 100% available before engaging yourself next time.

EDIT: It would be nice if we play 3 games each competition, i haven't liked my easy win vs Rocksteady and i'm sure he would learn how to counter my tactic from the 1st game, maybe BO3 Semi/Finals? :yes:

BTW this is my skype: aladin-14, if max is ready plz let me know :)

why u need to lie? i won that easily... who is my enemy next round? Max?

Attached Files

#136 Drasten

Drasten

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:10 PM

is my opponent ready or? Havent followed this alot.

#137 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1312 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 06:23 PM

why u need to lie? i won that easily... who is my enemy next round? Max?

i am not a liar cocky, dsector was observing the game and he marked me as winner :p nothing to do mate.

#138 Drasten

Drasten

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 07:15 PM

Hmm so im up against Edd right?

#139 dsector

dsector

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3696 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 07:26 PM

You're up vs the winner between Frequenzy and ImNewButOld. Haven't heard from them yet.

#140 ImNewButOld

ImNewButOld

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 07:30 PM

Havent seen Martin on Skype last days. Also i havent play for a while :p Im home sunday evening so Martin if you read this, lets meet on Skype sunday?

#141 Edd

Edd

I LoVe LiZa

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4094 posts
  • XWIS Name: Edd

Posted 29 December 2013 - 02:54 AM

Everyone thinks their time is more important than mine. Edd waited 20 seconds for me (after I waited an hour for him), then he tells me "I don't have time to waste". He didn't even know the army he said he'll use so we had to redo the game with the right army. Isn't that wasting my time Edd?

Hey my bad man, I didnt mean it like that. When you paged me on skype I had just started a League of Legends game which normally takes about 30-40 min, sometimes more sometimes less, that's why I said 1 hr.  During it, my wife wanted to watch a movie (Gravity, sucked.) after the game but, I jumped on ra2 for you to do our game real quick... 

sidenote : my wife got annoyed :(  Nothing that a kiss couldn't fix :p

Edited by Edd, 29 December 2013 - 02:55 AM.

#142 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4953 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 03:56 AM

ah ra2 and gf/wife classic bad mix  :rofl:

#143 J0ni

J0ni

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 05:40 AM

i am not a liar cocky, dsector was observing the game and he marked me as winner :p nothing to do mate.

haha, i wish u good luck on that tournament... i hope u gonna won! :bye1:

gg

Hey my bad man, I didnt mean it like that. When you paged me on skype I had just started a League of Legends game which normally takes about 30-40 min, sometimes more sometimes less, that's why I said 1 hr.  During it, my wife wanted to watch a movie (Gravity, sucked.) after the game but, I jumped on ra2 for you to do our game real quick... 

sidenote : my wife got annoyed :(  Nothing that a kiss couldn't fix :p

that was a good movie

Edited by Rocksteady, 29 December 2013 - 05:38 AM.

#144 ProWiNz

ProWiNz

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5652 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:51 AM

ah ra2 and gf/wife classic bad mix  :rofl:

I know right! I play every so often now and my gf complains/chirps me :D Lucky she didn't know me 8 years ago :p

Edited by ProWiNz, 29 December 2013 - 07:52 AM.

#145 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6690 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 09:29 AM

dsector fo presidentttttttt

#146 ImNewButOld

ImNewButOld

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 01:02 PM

#147 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1312 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 07:59 PM

Max can we play our game tonight?

#148 cncpossessed

cncpossessed

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:31 AM

I would have been well up for this!

#149 SoVsOrDiE

SoVsOrDiE

Music is my religion!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3664 posts
  • XWIS Name: SoVsOrDiE

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:07 PM

Take Tim or Mikoz's palce and play vs me! :p  ..they don't seem to be playing :/

#150 AlliedPlayer

AlliedPlayer

Allied BOSS

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15264 posts

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:04 PM

We've been waiting for an hour and a half. Are you still coming?

EDIT: I'm done waiting. Why did we come up with a meeting time? Waste of time.

EDIT 2: first 3 games: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L23rkR76Dyc&feature=youtu.be

Funny games to watch :)

Take Tim or Mikoz's palce and play vs me! :p  ..they don't seem to be playing :/

Hey chris u still playin??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users