#1 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:56 PM

http://xwis.net/ts/games/32988/

Ok i played this Nacho301 on TGR map, easy win but he cried about position etc despite me offering to swap sides, then he asked for a rematch on a different map i said fine, he chooses FF..

I start BR and take time picking him apart, i was not focused too much on the game but still winning easily if you check the stats you will see i destroyed and captured his main buildings dozens of times he was just pumping mcv's and bans, you can see this from the ss from the game uploaded by autoss, my base is virtually untouched all game whilst his is burned,battered and bruised! after about half hour he gets frustrated and sends bans to try and finish me, he fails as i had 2 spare mcv's hidden :p Loses loads of bans and then recon appears as i was about to finally finish him (he had no spare war or CY)

Again i will post my sync file, which proves the game stats and my story, if he posts his you will see it was him who caused the recon.. i suspect he has a history of causing errors in the past but never managed the get the evidence myself.
We were also both running autoss, im not sure what exactly this logs but i heard you can see if someone loaded a trainer to cause recon while its running, please check if possible..
When the recon appeared i didnt manage to get an ss of it as my client crashed, but you can clearly see by his comments and demeanor after the game that recon was the end, also my sync file proves this and that i had full building options at the time the error came, he claims in the lobby after like all recon artists that he killed all my construction yards/war factorys and that it was me!! who caused the error!! lol

AGAIN PLEASE SEE PREVIOUS REPORTS I HAVE MADE ! In which i provided exactly the same amount of evidence and have many convictions against cheaters!
Following required evidence needed when reporting recon errors this report contains everything! and he knows these forums and has a sync file in his TS directory now from this game, if he is innocent he will post it as i have posted mine.

GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date FPS C S T 32988 nod.png korz W   nod.png nacho301 W   37:53 Forest Fires 18:27 30-10-2013 41   S P korz killed bought left captured units 13 40 17 buildings 40 70 40 3 infantry 51 156 51 planes 9 24 10 nacho301 killed bought left captured units 17 43 18 buildings 31 65 31 1 infantry 62 129 62 planes

Attached Thumbnails

• nacho1.jpg
  • nacho2.jpg

Attached Files

#2 nacho201

nacho201

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:42 PM

MR korz using recon when he lost.  what a shame player !!!  korz only care about the rank !!! super loser.

#3 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 06:52 PM

post your sync file please? what are waiting for ? afraid it will prove you caused recon when losing!!??

#4 Tahj

Tahj

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1735 posts
  • XWIS Name: Tahj

Posted 31 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

Not enough evidence to determine that this was done intentionally. Dismissing as accidental RC.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users