Photo

Dear Bluebala

Best Answer BlueBala, 11 September 2013 - 08:16 PM

People not being able to post on a cheat report is mainly for ea and admins. They have nothing to do with the members. Cheat reports must be well organized for the good of xwis staff who analyze the reports and have to read everything in it. Might be stupid for some of you, but it makes our job easier if you keep out. Go to the full post

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
29 replies to this topic

#26 SoVsOrDiE

SoVsOrDiE

Music is my religion!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3664 posts
  • XWIS Name: SoVsOrDiE

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:31 PM

Who decides which is the 'best answer'?

..they're clearly wrong!

#27 BlueBala

BlueBala

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12214 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 05:59 PM

Wayne, the report was filed because he thought someone was "hacking" his nicknames. No where in the report did he state he meant to have the report in the support forum. In fact, no one here is arguing about the location of the report. 

I said "No problem" because you thanked me for the warning I gave you, after you know very well not to post in cheat reports. We've gone over that already; yet, you still decided to post in that section. Lastly, I see many intelligent minds in this topic, such as dsector who can come up with good arguments to support his point. With all due respect, I wouldn't include you in that category.

#28 AMadKirov

AMadKirov

Bad?Aim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1092 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 02:29 PM

Bala you know i like to be polite but when i ask something and i dont get a smart answer but people trying to mock me like olaf did, i loose it real quick.

And just another post to say "LOL"

Does xwis admins knows whats the diffence between "Hack" and "Cheat"? Officially you guys spot it as the samething. but well I will not regreat about my post but i will if you change the name of the subforum to "Cheat reports & Hack reports" :rolleyes:

wait, wait, wait... Did Bluebala write "Lastly, I see many intelligent minds in this topic, such as dsector who can come up with good arguments to support his point. With all due respect, I wouldn't include you in that category." ?

My answer for that is : I saw his post and Yes he gave a good argument to support his point and i agree with him 90%, but i must be honest I didnt expect anyone to reply this topic but me and xwis admins and a lot of people gave their point of view but again i didnt expect anyone to answer and i  wanted a smart answer from a xwis admin and yet the only thing i get is olaf mocking me when he is the head of this community and you taking others people's lines and you dare to say that you dont include me in that category when OLAF AND BALA DIDNT GAVE ME AN ANSWER BUT MOCK ME AND NOT GIVING ME A TRUE/HUMBLE ANSWER/THEORY/ARGUMENT?

Well i made up my mind, i got it over, Id like to thank to everyone who came and spend time writing "Good arguments" on this topic, also for those who has the power but dont use it in a clever way. after all I love you all. We are still friends (Exept, Paf, braggers, funny maps players and tony)

With this i close this topic. :innocent:

#29 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1321 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 03:09 PM

Some guys wastes more time in the forum than playing the game itself.

How much hard to understand that u can't post in a cheat report that doesn't concern you? what pain in asst will you suffer if you make a topic in fair play section about the report?

And last thing, plz stop crying about warn points, they are not 3 months in jail.

#30 Pompski

Pompski

Emilio's Owner

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19855 posts
  • XWIS Name: Pomp

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:53 PM

This idiocy has gone on long enough.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users