#26 MrFrodo

MrFrodo

TITAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:46 AM

LOL wuss....ok to summarize

John is right about using autoss on ladder. However Tomo, Dan(Finecigar) is right that there is too many bugs for autoss and if he is able to give you sss' with minutes of a game ending, it is fair enough.

Also Dan, I love playin with Tom(unlike many modders he actually attacks) on mods but dismissin Tom's comments as nonsense because he is a modder is just plain rude. It highlights the mentality of ww players as been complete douches.

AND JOHN PLEASE USE some sort of punctuation and caps so we can understand what you're exactly tryin to say.

IN A NUTSHELL, autoss sucks, until its bugfree no need to install it. Use irfanview or ctrl+c like Dan pointed out above.

#27 MrFrodo

MrFrodo

TITAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:03 AM

BTW anyone wanna clanner with 1-love this weekend? Wuss, SEb, Elitegi GET ON!!!!!!!!!

#28 nitemarez

nitemarez

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:31 AM

lol unfortunately thats your opinion that autoss sucks too bad the rules say it's required to play ladder games.

:bye1:

#29 jeffbeck

jeffbeck

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:55 AM

' John is right about using autoss on ladder. However Tomo, Dan(Finecigar) is right that there is too many bugs for autoss and if he is able to give you sss' with minutes of a game ending, it is fair enough'

' IN A NUTSHELL, autoss sucks, until its bugfree no need to install it. Use irfanview or ctrl+c like Dan pointed out above.'

Talk about a contradiction. 

#30 MrFrodo

MrFrodo

TITAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:12 AM

lol unfortunately thats your opinion that autoss sucks too bad the rules say it's required to play ladder games.

:bye1:

well i dont play ladder much, but i have used autoss it doesnt let me play an 8er ww or mod. And even in 4s/6s as soon as game finish, the main exe shuts down.

@jeff russia is Asia . take a hike

Edited by MrFrodo, 19 July 2013 - 06:13 AM.

#31 House4Lfe

House4Lfe

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:59 AM

Lol ! thanks for the mention ? I don't want or need it !! never cheat + I lag bad enough  now with this london internet zzz

At least u admit it here. In TS yesterday was a complete different version from u, tho.

Yo, where can i download an old version of TS multiplayer only WITHOUT autoss? I am just tired of the glitches and sometimes i cant even join an 8er..

#32 trunk

trunk

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 11:29 AM

whenever the bugs are fixed, namely the bug that kicks you out of 8er mod... everyone should HAVE to get auto ss.

once i got autoo ss working it actually fixed my ie problems.

#33 jeffbeck

jeffbeck

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 12:36 PM

Russia is both in Europe and Asia, hence why it's called an Eurasian country.  :smartass:. Go back to school, MsFrodo.

#34 MaYwEaThErDaZ

MaYwEaThErDaZ

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • XWIS Name: gh

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:56 PM

At least u admit it here. In TS yesterday was a complete different version from u, tho.

Yo, where can i download an old version of TS multiplayer only WITHOUT autoss? I am just tired of the glitches and sometimes i cant even join an 8er..

I know I lag nothing i can do bout it get over it

#35 trunk

trunk

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:07 PM

lies

#36 F0odLi0n

F0odLi0n

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:31 PM

Lol is hard to believe that the lag I'd worse for you in London daz, but I can imagine it. We had some hella laggy fans prior to me leaving

#37 MaYwEaThErDaZ

MaYwEaThErDaZ

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • XWIS Name: gh

Posted 19 July 2013 - 07:51 PM

lol yeah man must be because its a shared house! only thing i can tihnk off! 

#38 MrFrodo

MrFrodo

TITAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:46 PM

http://xwis.net/temp/XWIS-Tiberian-Sun-Update.exe

Install this^^. It will install Tiberian SUn.exe(Autoss) and Game backup.exe(Non Autoss)

#39 Hagane

Hagane

Sergeant

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:22 PM

prime trz > better than anyone in this topic. finecigar, you arejustwuss bumbuddy. any other elite players would agree that i > wuss

do not make me laugh

prime wuss isnt even in my top 30 -_-

wuss falls somewhere after katsemoto and hypertib. he only ever beat people with 2500 credits, or on cheat bbg maps lol

#40 Fjnecjgar

Fjnecjgar

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:05 AM

When you was in your prime, I whooped you 10-0 on terrace from all positions.

#41 Hagane

Hagane

Sergeant

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:20 AM

i was not even using a mouse at that point lol i was so cocky i assumed i could beat u on my touchpad. which i have done recently. when u were on artisan log.lOl

my prime was prob like 2005-2007. and wuss wasnt even on my radar. only maybe as a nod player on ff. 

not too long ago i posted a youtube fp video with me on webcam playing either mike or c0rps with touchpad. so not bsing. search youtube. prob still there, i think mike posted it for me on his youtube.

...and i won rofl. 

i dont need to argue about me or wuss being better, the statistics have always shown it. 

and dan me and u are pretty dead even in real games, we always have the best closest games u know that. but u werent around in my prime, so i cant compare and i dont even know when ur prime would be.

the only people i thought were really untouchable 1v1 and i couldnt keep up with despite how good i play, are kapa, and dachschaf. (prime schaf)

#42 Hagane

Hagane

Sergeant

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 06:47 AM

haha ps: i just played composed in sharks clan whoever that is, to test again and prove it. i won. so another sharks player loses to me on touchpad as well lol

#43 Fjnecjgar

Fjnecjgar

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:17 PM

When you lose, there is always some kind of excuse. Very defensive.

After it was 7-0 you claimed you was on laptop and posted a picture of a laptop... The next 3 on pc which you said.

That was around my peak time where the only person who could beat me with any kind of consistency was Kapa.

The games we play now or use to play was when I played 2-3 games a week max. If that. And I know from that time a few months ago you still played alot.

We have entertaining games. Then I get bored. Send all to waste. And you end up finishing it off. That's the only reason you have chances of beating me, and it's always been like that.

Wuss is very underrated and I've played with him more then anyone the last few years. In 1v1 terrace you are better then him, who isn't!

Any other map, and team game and he wipes the floor with you.

For the record, I have played using a touch pad many times, you can't control like you do claiming to be on a touchpad. I'm sure you have a cheap USB mouse you are using, but a mouse none the less.

Edited by Fjnecjgar, 22 July 2013 - 12:22 PM.

#44 rooisugly

rooisugly

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • XWIS Name: nil

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:47 PM

trz again.stop ur bs la trz. you are know on ts only for ur nose.nothing else......oh ya ur are known for making oldplayer nick nicks: thats all for u i guess.bye

by the way,nobody force you to use a touchpad.dont complain if u cant control with it because NOBODY FORCE YOU TO!

JUST GO 1 CORNER AND DIG UR NOSE PLEASE.TRZ

#45 Casablanca

Casablanca

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • XWIS Name: fgj

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:41 PM

sigh i really dont want another me vs trz argue topic, ffs lol

but since its here....overall, i think TRZ is better than me...no shame in admitting that

BUT i do know our last like 3 1v1's when I was ahead, it reconned.

Terrace i suck balls at...fuck i even lost to johnzpro, but on ff or another ww map i can compete with anyone.

#46 Fjnecjgar

Fjnecjgar

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 03:44 PM

Besides me Reid... Naturally... :)

#47 Hagane

Hagane

Sergeant

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:04 PM

i posted a video of me using the touchpad ....so youre wrong lol. i started doing it first in 2004 with xistentz who also had no mouse. 

ur dead wrong, somewhere theres a video or i can try to make another. 

i found out mike was composed and i beat him on it last night. 

the video evidence disproves everything u think, and ive proven it with watchers many times. i beat tsplayer like 4x in a row with it.

i also beat him just using wolverines and jjs from TR so thats not saying much -_-

the video was a webcam behind my hands showing me using touchpad. its very hard to master, can basically just make titans and inf, and rpgs and hope they defend. hard as shit to use mk, and cannot 1 shot disr.

cigar i will destroy u most of the time. u werent even as good as c0rpsmakr imo. when u were the best i ever saw u ...still very good, but c0rps, etc were better. 

i will not babble on with u who have always been full of shit, lol @ kapa only person better than u in ur prime. not even close, ,.....

...JUST LMFAO.

the world knows who is better. everytime u ask people of consequence. or they watch games, or ladder games. like c0rps who would always lose to me on ladder matches, just like u.

ALWAYS BEEN BETTER ALWAYS WILL CIGAR. GO SIT IN CORNER YOURE ON TIME OUT.

Edited by Hagane, 22 July 2013 - 04:12 PM.

#48 Fjnecjgar

Fjnecjgar

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 04:42 PM

It's a shame guys like seb, urab and g and those guys don't play or post anymore, because they all know and have the same opinion regarding how good you are and how good you think you are.

You are good, but not great. You have always been the nearly man. When you think you was on top, you was almost there but there is always us selection of guys that can beat you at will.

As much as you try to convince others, especially the guys that don't know or wasn't around then. I know what's true. I don't fabricate any information. When I lose I admit and move on.

Even in 2v2 you would think seb carried me. If you ask seb he would surely tell you something different. If he had any enjoyment out of 1v1ing then he would be the best ever player on TS, but he never did 1v1, so when we played I would also beat him.

You will always and forever be a tier 2 player. Past, present and future.

Heck, there is no such thing as a tier 1 player anymore because there is no competition. Get some proper opinions and not just what you make yourself believe.

#49 MrFrodo

MrFrodo

TITAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:51 PM

HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD OF LEAP MOTION? thats the stuff bro....100 times better than mouse

EDIT: https://www.leapmotion.com/product

Btw TRZ you are a leet playa but as always trolling. RIGHT HERE :::

Edited by MrFrodo, 22 July 2013 - 09:56 PM.

#50 Hagane

Hagane

Sergeant

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:33 PM

just to embarass cigar over and over ill find all the links i can, xwis recently changed servers due to ddos attack or id be able to post tons and tons of his losses vs me....ill ask sean what the new archive links are..,.

cigar losing 4-0 on diff maps

http://web.archive.org/web/20120516102324/http://xwis.net/ts/pl/liberty/

finecigar ur so full of shit its not even funny, just shut the hell up. foreal. the only top tier player u named on that list is seb. urab was a good mate, but i always had a better record vs, and gster wasnt even close vs me 1v1 stas.

seb did carry u, hes the obvious better player 2v2 and everyone knows it. he'd probably be better 1v1 but doesnt play it much.

i dont need to prove myself or make up shit. anyone with half a brain knows who is better. 

you are a nobody. someone who we heard of after 2007 when u decided to stop cheating. youre the most prolific cheater in xwis history in that regard, just look through the topics. and it was around 2007 when u stopped cheating, when ts had completely gone down hill. u have no clue what ur talking about before that. your name literally appears and is proven more than any other player in ts history as a cheater. -_-

and as far as after yes u became very good, elite even i admit, but were not near as good as seb, me, or even c0rps. u fall somewhere after c0rpsmakr. 

the best players ive seen are kapa, schaf, mega, dlte, killerkg, f1ref0x, xistentz, atombombu, ray (at times), a1mighty1, goldnglow etc. 2v2 - wutangrza, movieno0b, etc. 

u didnt get to play half of those people i guarantee in any time before maybe 2008 rofl.

go search urself on these forums and see ur the most prolific proven cheater since 2004 on this game, and go grab a coke and a smile and be quit.

the last 6x we have played have either been extremely close down to 1-3 buildings, or me winning completely and ive been top spot nearly every time. u are pathetic. go away . half time not even on a pc.

our last games we played i actually found u won first game as br vs my tl , and we both 1 ref i remember, next game i got tr hiding on this very log and destroyed your bl

http://web.archive.org/web/20130531035731/http://xwis.net/ts/pl/artisan/

ignored.

Edited by Hagane, 22 July 2013 - 10:49 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users