1 reply to this topic

#1 Umagon

Umagon

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:06 PM

Just like rest of NodRescue's Clan more whining, want some cheese with that whine Jen (bubbles,ukbubbles) 

After more than a half an hour into the match the whining starts. I could see open areas at front of bubbles base enough to drop apcs into it.  I had 6 sub apcs , 4 with mixed borgs minimens and cc inside and 2 empty. So I figure they will all get emp'd like the last wave and did the intelligent thing by sending 2 empty apc ahead and announcing/texting purposely & publically to everyone be ready to mark up bubbles and that I got apc with men on way to bubbles ^just to get her to EMP^ the empty ones. Than Pete's *OLD MAID* bubbles falls for it and EMPS them LOL. So not to far behind was the 4 loaded sub apcs with mens borgs and cc and she gets powned by them and goes retardingly mad. The *OLD MAID* starts whining & name calling saying she's not open and that i'm a mapper and I cheat. Shes using profane language while im trying to tell her how she was open and advised her i'm taking screenshots to proove even though she has sams and arts that clearly have been firing the whole time I attacked front base ahead of her. She then breaks her own rules as host and sends harvs on way to harv bomb after rules of match was no engi alt harv than exits match while being Powned!  Along with bubbles the *OLD MAID* leaving so did nodrescue the leader of rescue under another one of his name hiding nicknames.

So even though not being asked to post, I took some special time after eating my lunch to post the ss's I had taken, these ss won't matter to her due to her mindless housekeeping mentality but I'm posting them for this OLD MAID anyway.

Even with her far less than godlike tibsun wisdom and very l33t newbie bunker skills which required years of practice and training from the less that l33t clan leader of hers she clearly still needs to GET GOOD or at least BETTER and SHUT UP and not run her mouth and maybe LEARN or maybe be a GOOD SPORT if shes going to be a POOR PLAYER...

Attached Thumbnails

• ss015.png
  • ss016.png
  • ss017.png
  • ss018.png
  • ss019.png

Edited by xion, 04 June 2013 - 10:32 PM.

#2 nodrescue

nodrescue

nodrescue

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:59 PM

Just like rest of NodRescue's Clan more whining, want some cheese with that whine Jen (bubbles,ukbubbles) 

After more than a half an hour into the match the whining starts. I could see open areas at front of bubbles base enough to drop apcs into it.  I had 6 sub apcs , 4 with mixed borgs minimens and cc inside and 2 empty. So I figure they will all get emp'd like the last wave and did the intelligent thing by sending 2 empty apc ahead and announcing/texting purposely & publically to everyone be ready to mark up bubbles and that I got apc with men on way to bubbles ^just to get her to EMP^ the empty ones. Than Pete's *OLD MAID* bubbles falls for it and EMPS them LOL. So not to far behind was the 4 loaded sub apcs with mens borgs and cc and she gets powned by them and goes retardingly mad. The *OLD MAID* starts whining & name calling saying she's not open and that i'm a mapper and I cheat. Shes using profane language while im trying to tell her how she was open and advised her i'm taking screenshots to proove even though she has sams and arts that clearly have been firing the whole time I attacked front base ahead of her. She then breaks her own rules as host and sends harvs on way to harv bomb after rules of match was no engi alt harv than exits match while being Powned!  Along with bubbles the *OLD MAID* leaving so did nodrescue the leader of rescue under another one of his name hiding nicknames.

So even though not being asked to post, I took some special time after eating my lunch to post the ss's I had taken, these ss won't matter to her due to her mindless housekeeping mentality but I'm posting them for this OLD MAID anyway.

Even with her far less than godlike tibsun wisdom and very l33t newbie bunker skills which required years of practice and training from the less that l33t clan leader of hers she clearly still needs to GET GOOD or at least BETTER and SHUT UP and not run her mouth and maybe LEARN or maybe be a GOOD SPORT if shes going to be a POOR PLAYER...

Dont fucking include my fucking name on your scabby fucking ss prick yank cunt,

Your a fucking mug and xwis are a joke allowing you to mention people who didnt say shit in the fucking game.

Bring back Westwood plz

Time i stopped using these stupid badly run forums.

1. a screen shot which ain't requested should not be posted.

2. The screen shot should only be directed to 1 player who you feel needed to see it.

3. Just a ss should be posted without fucked up stupid comments from a faggot junked up yank.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users