10 replies to this topic

#1 AMadKirov

AMadKirov

Bad?Aim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1092 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 10:04 PM

what do you do if you playing Poltergeist ( this is a example map) and you main base its BL and you decide to go to enemy base at TR but then when you get away with all your tanks and dogs you realize that your enemy tanks are nearer than you tanks are from his base or your base.

1- Base trade is not an option cuz you will loose clearly.

2- click your tanks  to go to your base is a bit risky cuz they wont get to your base in a good formation so he will wait for your tanks and benefit  of your line of tanks.

3- if you wait too long then he will kill WF, MCV, BAR...Ect....

4- if you click your tanks go directly to your base and back a little bit your front tanks to form with others then he just have to move his tanks forward and run over your tanks.

Any solution to this riddle?

=)

#2 aFFGonHeK

aFFGonHeK

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1785 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:24 PM

Pay more attention so it doesn't happen I reckon. Besides that, conscripts and sents errywhur.

#3 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 25 May 2013 - 11:29 PM

Basetrade is an option. U can either go save ur base or mass deso drone sentry or deso/drone move mcv and kill his base at same time

#4 KilerCam

KilerCam

Kilers Founder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1713 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 12:16 AM

Pay more attention so it doesn't happen I reckon. Besides that, conscripts and sents errywhur.

Best option just scout better so this doesnt happen!

Basetrade is an option. U can either go save ur base or mass deso drone sentry or deso/drone move mcv and kill his base at same time

In this situation this is an option! If you keep building sentries and massing desos with drones you can actually win the game! moving mcv is a last ditch effort. If you have an oil or any far away building build a barracks off of that or some building.  

#5 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3825 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 26 May 2013 - 05:40 PM

Send your tanks back, and wall your buildings(there was a time where I walled all my buildings early everygame lol) walls save you time. I say get back to your base but send a few to his, to keep some pressure so even if you come out of the battle short-handed you still have the option of making the next move because you will be driving with pressure

#6 DryFeet

DryFeet

joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1106 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 02:19 PM

Look where his tanks are before attacking...........

#7 AMadKirov

AMadKirov

Bad?Aim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1092 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:12 PM

Basetrade everywhere!!!! Suddenly thats the most commun tactic!

#8 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:55 PM

Basetrade everywhere!!!! Suddenly thats the most commun tactic!

Happens to me quite often, ill only go for the trade if its even distance/im closer to there base than they are to mine, ive seen players try and trade me when im in there base and so are they, they have to travel half thee map and by then ive destroyed half there base moved my mcv and deso/drones everywhere :p

#9 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12152 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 16 July 2013 - 02:20 AM

Play more clan 2vs2.

#10 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 02:27 AM

2v2 is for gg's i don expect them to come vs u, u have a tendancy to dc when u lose, last 5 times ive played u 4 of them ive had to wait 120 seconds at the end of each game.  Luckilly for you the points are always exchanged.

Edited by ZiGZaG, 16 July 2013 - 02:32 AM.

#11 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12152 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 16 July 2013 - 02:40 AM

Omg i think i have to adapt my Dc skills can you tell me how to dc when im losing and to get the points aswell ??

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users