81 replies to this topic

#1 KilerCam

KilerCam

Kilers Founder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1713 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:15 AM

Shut up. I'm playing with mates we were the most active clan last month and yet we bail? Look we don't bail anyone, but we do play with m8s first! we will play you in clan match but not if all you do is flame us. Stop talking i don't know who you are but we will play you just whenever we are ready!. We have kilert members we are working with. You say we "bailing you" is the reason the game is dead no the reason the game is dead is because its old. I think we can help it though by teaching new players how to play. We do this by working with clan mates to get better. 

I have chat banned you and will for the remainder of the month I cant stand you and your kind. The attitude you show belongs in quick match not clan match. Clans are for the community and take time to set up a game. Ask and you will get a clan match demand and I will not speak with you. 

Yes i didn't reply to your first page. I was in a game sorry your ego got hurt that someone wouldn't drop everything to play you. Your attitude is ridiculous and because of it I really don't care if I play you or not. My clan does just fine every month. We play more game than you and your clans. So please call us a bailer. lol. 

If you dont like it then fix it! You are the reason this game is dead. 

#2 AlliedPlayer

AlliedPlayer

Allied BOSS

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15264 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:56 AM

Magictank is Matt. He bails people and blames "you engineer me every game". after one, yes ONE walking engineer on Divide and Conquer after he split to my mcv n killed it. so i walked engineer around whilst attacking (which made no difference, because i won anyway). 

#3 DaNz

DaNz

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts
  • XWIS Name: WestNZ

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:58 AM

postin for matt aka magictank

To Cameron:

First off KID, you are not the most active clan. Me and my m8s did way more 2v2s than you guys. 

2nd, you told me to "ask" for a 2v2cm and not "demand"? Both me and my m8 paged you and your m8 several times, and was ignored each time. You even finished your game and went to lobby and back into another ffg without responding. 

You guys claim to be the most active clan who plays anyone, yet when we ask you for 2v2cm's you ignore us. Not to mention the last few times your clan has played us, seke spams/attempts to flame in his own weird asian way, non stop. You guys try to make us play games with crates, unholly alliance, land rush, and megawealth. You guys also are very hypocritical. You can engy us and drone our mcv, but if we lame you guys back you will throw a fit and bail us for a month lol. If I d/c 2min into the game you guys will sit there and wait the game out for free pts, but when we do that back to you a week later, you once again throw a fit   :lollol:

Your clan is an absolute joke. I used to respect you guys but now it's just pathetic. Marsh and gino give ggs so hopefully we can get games vs them still, but just about everyone else in your clan is pathetic. Btw, without me there would be no 2v2cm scene. So plz cry more about how I ruin ra2. Hopefully this month we can get more 2v2cm's from other clans because apparently kilers is just straight up garbage now.   :bornleet:

That is all. 

Edited by DaNz, 01 May 2013 - 07:02 AM.

#4 AlliedPlayer

AlliedPlayer

Allied BOSS

• Donators
  • 15264 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:06 AM

To Cameron:

First off KID, you are not the most active clan. Me and my m8s did way more 2v2s than you guys. 

2nd, you told me to "ask" for a 2v2cm and not "demand"? Both me and my m8 paged you and your m8 several times, and was ignored each time. You even finished your game and went to lobby and back into another ffg without responding. 

You guys claim to be the most active clan who plays anyone, yet when we ask you for 2v2cm's you ignore us. Not to mention the last few times your clan has played us, seke spams/attempts to flame in his own weird asian way, non stop. You guys try to make us play games with crates, unholly alliance, land rush, and megawealth. You guys also are very hypocritical. You can engy us and drone our mcv, but if we lame you guys back you will throw a fit and bail us for a month lol. If I d/c 2min into the game you guys will sit there and wait the game out for free pts, but when we do that back to you a week later, you once again throw a fit   :lollol:

Your clan is an absolute joke. I used to respect you guys but now it's just pathetic. Marsh and gino give ggs so hopefully we can get games vs them still, but just about everyone else in your clan is pathetic. Btw, without me there would be no 2v2cm scene. So plz cry more about how I ruin ra2. Hopefully this month we can get more 2v2cm's from other clans because apparently kilers is just straight up garbage now.   :bornleet:

That is all. 

1/ I paged you / messaged you for almost 3 weeks asking for QM / Tourny and i got a reply maybe once - saying that I lame every game.

2/ You ignore me when i message you - then go play others.

3/ You bail me all month because i "engi you" --- so dont cry at them for doing the same.

4/ Dont disconnect, and they wont wait it out - this isnt their fault if you have a crappy connection. 

#5 KilerCam

KilerCam

Kilers Founder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1713 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:03 AM

We have more clan matches who cares if they are all 2v2 or not. 

#6 xNathanx

xNathanx

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2803 posts
  • XWIS Name: RaganZin

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:05 AM

LOLOLOLOL :jump:  

#7 KilerCam

KilerCam

Kilers Founder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1713 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:07 AM

To Cameron:

That is all. 

You guys just flame every day!

if i dont reply before my game gets out im a bailer? dude i really do not care for you guys. we just cmed you within 48 hours who cares what you all think. Emi you might as well close this topic because all this clan does is flame. Im just going to ignore them because we still can get 300 cms a month without them. 

Edited by KilerCam, 01 May 2013 - 08:07 AM.

#8 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6690 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:37 PM

To Cameron:

That is all. 

I only flame fi I'm on iWinDrunk, yes I like other styles of game/diff maps. Don't put that stuff on anyone else but me.

#9 Crisis

Crisis

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9461 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:01 PM

Magictank is Matt. He bails people and blames "you engineer me every game". after one, yes ONE walking engineer on Divide and Conquer after he split to my mcv n killed it. so i walked engineer around whilst attacking (which made no difference, because i won anyway). 

http://xwis.net/ra2/prev/games/34587/

Are these different matts then? I can't say I've ever heard of an ra2 player named "Matt" before. 

#10 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6690 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:05 PM

http://xwis.net/ra2/prev/games/34587/

Are these different matts then? I can't say I've ever heard of an ra2 player named "Matt" before. 

mattgomad is luft, aka zinji, aka redmarch

#11 Crisis

Crisis

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9461 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:19 PM

oh okay that makes more sense then

#12 Shauny

Shauny

EF Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8661 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:40 PM

I think matt was trying to say, Yes u have most cms wether it be 1 v 1 or 2 v 2 on 1 clan name. But add his clans together(only made to boost the games we can play) he would of played more then kilers ;p

#13 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6690 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:45 PM

I think matt was trying to say, Yes u have most cms wether it be 1 v 1 or 2 v 2 on 1 clan name. But add his clans together(only made to boost the games we can play) he would of played more then kilers ;p

wrong topic? lol

#14 Shauny

Shauny

EF Leader

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8661 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:47 PM

To Cameron:

That is all. 

#15 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6690 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:55 PM

I can't read :lollol:

#16 magictank

magictank

Seal

• Warning
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:32 PM

Wow I can actually post on the forums again. 

Adam: A couple months ago we started a series and you engied my war on dmz. Then a couple weeks ago you engied me again when you were about to lose. Please don't act like it made no difference. We were 1-1 and I had killed your mcv, so you engied mine. I don't enjoy 1v1 to begin with, so I certainly don't enjoy playing lamers. That being said, We still played you 2v2 many times. Other people tell me you lame them a lot too so I'm not sure why you're acting like you don't lame on a regular basis. 

Cameron: We paged you politely and asked for games, and you ignored us. If you don't want to play us then I don't care. But respond and say "not now", or "another time". You want to ignore both me and my m8 and then try to tell me the reason you wont play is because we "demanded" a game and didn't "ask"? All we said the first 2-3 pages is "2v2cm?". So don't try to make up bull shit excuses. And then you come on here and type out a dramatic homosexual post in order to bring other people into this when I was online at the time. Lol. Pathetic much?  :matrix:

To Crises: As I see you have a bunch of ranks listed from 07, 08, 09...then I would not expect you to know who I am. You are newskool  :bye1:

#17 Crisis

Crisis

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9461 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:43 PM

Wow I can actually post on the forums again. 

Adam: A couple months ago we started a series and you engied my war on dmz. Then a couple weeks ago you engied me again when you were about to lose. Please don't act like it made no difference. We were 1-1 and I had killed your mcv, so you engied mine. I don't enjoy 1v1 to begin with, so I certainly don't enjoy playing lamers. That being said, We still played you 2v2 many times. Other people tell me you lame them a lot too so I'm not sure why you're acting like you don't lame on a regular basis. 

Cameron: We paged you politely and asked for games, and you ignored us. If you don't want to play us then I don't care. But respond and say "not now", or "another time". You want to ignore both me and my m8 and then try to tell me the reason you wont play is because we "demanded" a game and didn't "ask"? All we said the first 2-3 pages is "2v2cm?". So don't try to make up bull shit excuses. And then you come on here and type out a dramatic homosexual post in order to bring other people into this when I was online at the time. Lol. Pathetic much?  :matrix:

To Crises: As I see you have a bunch of ranks listed from 07, 08, 09...then I would not expect you to know who I am. You are newskool  :bye1:

So you're old school then? It's funny because the good old school players are talked about, or at least mentioned. Btw, I've been playing since before redirection :bye1:

#18 BlueBala

BlueBala

Commander

• Members
  • 12214 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:09 PM

Never had a problem with Matt but I have experienced lame behavior from kilers :p I love both though :wub:

#19 Luft69SS

Luft69SS

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:28 PM

Hi im luft .__. redmarch aka zinji as well ra200007 .

I  just wanted to say it feels good being named in some topics once in a while .__. 

just that really i wanted to say :)

have a nice day ! 

#20 magictank

magictank

Seal

• Warning
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:44 PM

Crisis: The people "talked about" are about 1/50 of the elite players who used to play lol. And this game was well past it's prime during redirection. You are still newskool nuby  :bye2:

#21 Crisis

Crisis

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9461 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:03 PM

I can't believe someone who's played the game this long would still have an attitude like this, keep not being the best on a game "well past its prime"

#22 KilerCam

KilerCam

Kilers Founder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1713 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:05 PM

Correct oh remember crisis without matt here the game would be dead. Lol the best quote from him was " if I leave xwis the game would die" as if he is the most influential person in the game. I don't think any one player has that influence. And emi the guy trashed talked kilers, kilergee, atnkchaoz, and I for 30 mins because we were doing ffgs instead of clan matches. We weren't bailing we were having fun as a clan. So if you don't think that is wrong emi then we are on way different pages!

He was trash talking my training clan!!!! I mean how low can you be if that's not LAME then what is? And we dont lame you emi just get in arguments totally different :)

Oh and I dont know all the clans he is in could you all post them? Look either way you count it kilers is the most active clan. his magic clan was like have the clan matches. thats all i am saying. He tries to say that he is the only one that plays clan matches and that the clan match scene would be dead without him. then went on to say if he left the game would die lol. Mafia played a ton of games this month as well. There are plenty of cms without you matt. 

Edited by KilerCam, 01 May 2013 - 11:08 PM.

#23 magictank

magictank

Seal

• Warning
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:21 PM

Magic1, r000ar, dgnf, c2n, -ef- -----> Count up the games child.

And I treat everyone the same. Should I not flame "your training clan"...as if you own these individuals, because they are noobs? are they inferior to you? Lol. You got flamed because you ignored us, despite us being nice. Quit your bitching and shut the fuck up. This is the same guy who wont play anyone who drones his miner tho...

Crisis: I quit for 6 years. And who said I care about being the best at ra2? Lol. I pretty much only have fun with 2v2s. That being said, you would not be worthy competition regardless.

Keep my name out of your topics and you wont have to deal with my "attitude".

Edited by Ra2ALiEN, 01 May 2013 - 11:25 PM.

#24 BlueBala

BlueBala

Commander

• Members
  • 12214 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:23 PM

Correct oh remember crisis without matt here the game would be dead. Lol the best quote from him was " if I leave xwis the game would die" as if he is the most influential person in the game. I don't think any one player has that influence. And emi the guy trashed talked kilers, kilergee, atnkchaoz, and I for 30 mins because we were doing ffgs instead of clan matches. We weren't bailing we were having fun as a clan. So if you don't think that is wrong emi then we are on way different pages!

He was trash talking my training clan!!!! I mean how low can you be if that's not LAME then what is? And we dont lame you emi just get in arguments totally different :)

Oh and I dont know all the clans he is in could you all post them? Look either way you count it kilers is the most active clan. his magic clan was like have the clan matches. thats all i am saying. He tries to say that he is the only one that plays clan matches and that the clan match scene would be dead without him. then went on to say if he left the game would die lol. Mafia played a ton of games this month as well. There are plenty of cms without you matt. 

I meant when I go on nicks and you don't know it's me ;) I don't agree with flaming because you don't clan though.

#25 magictank

magictank

Seal

• Warning
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:29 PM

"I don't agree with flaming because you don't clan though."

As I said, that's not why this retard got flamed. He got flamed because he didn't extend the common courtesy to reply with a "no", "not now", "another time", etc. Me and my m8 both asked them all several times, while they were in game (before they started and during), and in lobby. Then he comes in lobby 15min later and tells me that all we need to do if we want a 2v2cm is to "ask". That is what we did....multiple times? People who act retarded and only respond to being flamed...get called retarded and get flamed. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users