17 replies to this topic

#1 F0odLi0n

F0odLi0n

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:47 PM

was a random missle m8. i swear. Was just looking for mcv hits because bans were up north.

Attached Thumbnails

• pete.jpg

#2 Iammyself

Iammyself

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:12 PM

Yo rob how u doing buddy?

I see ur still playing ts lmao but u are a modder again? :D

anyway nodrescue was always pure trash at this game and its obv that he still is

#3 F0odLi0n

F0odLi0n

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 06:45 PM

Lol not a pure modder, I prefer ww but as of late, I'll play any map just to get a game

#4 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:21 PM

He accused me of cheating again last night, we call him Peter Pan

#5 nodrescue

nodrescue

nodrescue

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 10:55 AM

:busted:

Edited by nodrescue, 09 August 2013 - 02:24 PM.

#6 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4984 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:45 PM

Peter Pan lol
@ nodrescue dude u flame out and accuse very often- you made a topic saying you apologize and ur gonna try more with controlling ur temper.. Now that topic just has a bunch dots for your posts and there's ss posts for you here every hour.. And you have a history of cheating???

You're gonna be Peter Pan forever unless you actually get a grip on your temper and learn to stop falsely accusing anyone who beats you.

#7 jeffbeck

jeffbeck

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:14 PM

+1

You can't reason with stupidity though.

#8 nodrescue

nodrescue

nodrescue

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:27 AM

#9 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4984 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:43 AM

It's not the stupid squad, PP, you just can't help making things worse for yourself- what a shame

#10 nodrescue

nodrescue

nodrescue

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:52 AM

#11 Tahj

Tahj

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1736 posts
  • XWIS Name: Tahj

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:10 AM

the people who are killing it,

Your attitude is far from helpful.

#12 jeffbeck

jeffbeck

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 01:21 AM

:baby: 

Don't stoke the flames then complain about the heat, son. A lot of people have proven their innocence by posting SS's you've requested, so I think you should seriously look at the possibility you're wrong at least 90 per cent of the time. 

#13 nodrescue

nodrescue

nodrescue

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 02:20 PM

:locked:

Edited by nodrescue, 09 August 2013 - 02:25 PM.

#14 F0odLi0n

F0odLi0n

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:42 PM

Maybe he's trying to get his post count high? That's the only change here that I'm noticing.

#15 korz

korz

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:14 PM

Peter Pan lol
@ nodrescue dude u flame out and accuse very often- you made a topic saying you apologize and ur gonna try more with controlling ur temper.. Now that topic just has a bunch dots for your posts and there's ss posts for you here every hour.. And you have a history of cheating???

You're gonna be Peter Pan forever unless you actually get a grip on your temper and learn to stop falsely accusing anyone who beats you.

:surrender:

#16 nodrescue

nodrescue

nodrescue

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 08:30 AM

I remember when Bil used to run these forums, DECENT admin,

Olaf got very desperate to put Sean on the team after Sean tried to steal all olafs players.

Oh and is once again trying to get players to join a new server behind olafs back, 

Olaf one day you will wake up and realize you have the worst back stabbing admins you could ever wish for.

I will stop using these forums now as to badly run but olaf please be careful i will inbox you a few things.

Edited by nodrescue, 10 August 2013 - 08:30 AM.

#17 Mole40k

Mole40k

Seal

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts
  • XWIS Name: Mole40k

Posted 10 August 2013 - 11:11 AM

I remember when Bil used to run these forums, DECENT admin,

Olaf got very desperate to put Sean on the team after Sean tried to steal all olafs players.

Oh and is once again trying to get players to join a new server behind olafs back, 

Olaf one day you will wake up and realize you have the worst back stabbing admins you could ever wish for.

I will stop using these forums now as to badly run but olaf please be careful i will inbox you a few things.

I'm sorry nodrescue, but this needs to stop. You need to stop with all this paranoia; you need to stop accusing *every single player who ever plays you of cheating*; and finally you need to start showing people some respect. I am personally fed up of finding that every time I log on, you are either flaming other members, flaming staff members, or inciting other players against you. Neither Sean nor myself are online 24/7 to respond to every single like gripe that you have, and I would ask that you would show some maturity in your dealing with other members of the community.

Of course, it is not fair for other players to flame you, but equally you need to stop inciting people against you. You have a unique ability to make people very angry with you because of the way you act, and the way you treat other players. You simply wouldn't believe how many people we have complain about you, but you know what, we do our best to be fair so that YOU can keep playing this game. 

As I say, neither Sean not myself are on TS 24/7. This because we both have full-time professional jobs, and we both do this for free. I will not have you continue to bad-mouth people who put an awful lot of time and effort into this community so that you can keep playing TS.

Because this issue needs resolving, I will keep this thread open for a short time. But if it descends into another incoherent rant where you claim 'everyone on TS cheats' and you start insulting players or members of staff, it will be closed. The same applies to any other player who posts below. 

I await your response... 

#18 nodrescue

nodrescue

nodrescue

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 01:03 PM

I'm sorry nodrescue, but this needs to stop. You need to stop with all this paranoia; you need to stop accusing *every single player who ever plays you of cheating*; and finally you need to start showing people some respect. I am personally fed up of finding that every time I log on, you are either flaming other members, flaming staff members, or inciting other players against you. Neither Sean nor myself are online 24/7 to respond to every single like gripe that you have, and I would ask that you would show some maturity in your dealing with other members of the community.

Of course, it is not fair for other players to flame you, but equally you need to stop inciting people against you. You have a unique ability to make people very angry with you because of the way you act, and the way you treat other players. You simply wouldn't believe how many people we have complain about you, but you know what, we do our best to be fair so that YOU can keep playing this game. 

As I say, neither Sean not myself are on TS 24/7. This because we both have full-time professional jobs, and we both do this for free. I will not have you continue to bad-mouth people who put an awful lot of time and effort into this community so that you can keep playing TS.

Because this issue needs resolving, I will keep this thread open for a short time. But if it descends into another incoherent rant where you claim 'everyone on TS cheats' and you start insulting players or members of staff, it will be closed. The same applies to any other player who posts below. 

I await your response... 

All i want is this forum used for what it's meant for and that's to provide evidence no foul play has taken place,

Yet one player post a Screen shot (John) which was not requested as it was his clan mate i had asked for a Screen shit.

I know why he done it as if you look at the screen shot i posted for him he was in fact calling me a mapper, its in his own words.

Yet he post for no reason and others team up against me like i asked him for it.

I have this player on ignore now on the game and hopefully we can continue to play but in separate games to avoid how we feel towards each other.

But i would ask only xwis watch the forums and take note of the amount of screen shots he post members don't ask for or any other who waste time.

As i said before i will not be playing with him so i dealt any other players will be asking me for screen shots so i shouldn't have to use the forums,

But if they do i will post but i don't want my fair play screen shot post a way they can target me to get a response.

It should be looked at by xwis admin when they have the time and either given the ok or questioned if they see fit,  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users