#1 K3vin

K3vin

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • XWIS Name: K3viN09

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:34 AM

so we played sed0na on Dry heat in 2v2 cm and we were about to finish them off when hybrid d.c then we wait it out , then next thing awarnoob1  d.c , then reconnects , then d.c , then reconnects. Well you get the picture

No Fw was offered or stats appeared

Attached Thumbnails

• 43764302.jpg
  • 43813177.jpg
  • 43827482.jpg
  • 43834377.jpg
  • 44141481.jpg

#2 Alb3rt

Alb3rt

Sed0na Clan Vs. ST community

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts
  • XWIS Name: aWarNoob1

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:49 AM

lol, i told u i was gonna give u fw, and u didnt say anything. You must have been desperate to make this report. Page me on YR.

Edited by Alb3rt, 05 March 2013 - 05:50 AM.

#3 K3vin

K3vin

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:26 AM

lol, i told u i was gonna give u fw, and u didnt say anything. You must have been desperate to make this report. Page me on YR.

FW

Edited by K3vin, 05 March 2013 - 06:42 AM.

#4 K3vin

K3vin

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:50 AM

FW

Btw Dont Cry about Engi when your clan mate Hybrid ALT`d my war factory on Face Down in the first place. Meh i prefer ggs not lames

#5 Alb3rt

Alb3rt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:59 AM

U telling me about lames? Your mate blankok engi'd mcv's 3 out of 5 games. Didn't even wait for us to build up, went straight flak and drone + engi at start of games too. Anyways, FW given. Resolved.

#6 K3vin

K3vin

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:13 AM

U telling me about lames? Your mate blankok engi'd mcv's 3 out of 5 games. Didn't even wait for us to build up, went straight flak and drone + engi at start of games too. Anyways, FW given. Resolved.

Well who started the lames in the first place?

#7 Alb3rt

Alb3rt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:24 AM

Your mate is pathetic. Probably the worst games i've ever had in my life. Not just cus he won by laming, but because he also wouldn't keep his mouth shut. He pulled every single lame tactic in the books. Quick switch to france before game start, alting everything he could, flak + drone and engi at start of games, ore ref blocks with dogs, you name it, he did it. Worst of all, he still kept running his mouth like he was big or something. It was like i was in the twilight zone. Never seen that much laming in a cm series before. Had tons of 3v3 and 2v2cms that day and those with er0tik clan were the worst.

For anyone out there, try to avoid blankok93. Lamer to the core. Funny thing is, I owned him in 1v1 and he finally decides it's time to logoff right after that. Tell him i want re and to not ragequit when he finally gets owned.

Edited by Alb3rt, 05 March 2013 - 07:29 AM.

#8 K3vin

K3vin

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:31 AM

Your mate is pathetic. Probably the worst games i've ever had in my life. Not just cus he won by laming, but because he also wouldn't keep his mouth shut. He pulled every single lame tactic in the books. Quick switch to france before game start, alting everything he could, flak + drone and engi at start of games, ore ref blocks with dogs, you name it, he did it. Worst of all, he still kept running his mouth like he was big or something. Had tons of 3v3 and 2v2cms that day and those with er0tik clan were the worst.

For anyone out there, try to avoid blankok93. Lamer to the core. Funny thing is, I owned him in 1v1 and he finally decides it's time to logoff right after that. Tell him i want re and to not ragequit when he finally gets owned.

what was the point in him staying if we won series

already

Your mate is pathetic. Probably the worst games i've ever had in my life. Not just cus he won by laming, but because he also wouldn't keep his mouth shut. He pulled every single lame tactic in the books. Quick switch to france before game start, alting everything he could, flak + drone and engi at start of games, ore ref blocks with dogs, you name it, he did it. Worst of all, he still kept running his mouth like he was big or something. It was like i was in the twilight zone. Never seen that much laming in a cm series before. Had tons of 3v3 and 2v2cms that day and those with er0tik clan were the worst.

we`ll have another series tommorow if you aint going to bail and the lagger gets on his other pc ?

#9 Alb3rt

Alb3rt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:37 AM

already

Just for re. It seems he was only interested in pts though. I will say the games we played Vs. u and ispanksov were ggs. I'd be glad to have more games with you guys still. I'd just hope you could talk some sense into your mate. Even that last game where you asked him to not lame, he does quickswitch.

GGs though.

already

we`ll have another series tommorow if you aint going to bail and the lagger gets on his other pc ?

When have i ever bailed you guys?

#10 K3vin

K3vin

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:38 AM

Just for re. It seems he was only interested in pts though. I will say the games we played Vs. u and ispanksov were ggs. I'd be glad to have more games with you guys still. I'd just hope you could talk some sense into your mate. Even that last game where you asked him to not lame, he does quickswitch.

GGs though.

When have i ever bailed you guys?

Not you personally , but the rest. Come on 5 clan members on and wont even 2v2 3v3

#11 Alb3rt

Alb3rt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 841 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 08:34 AM

Tomorrow, bo9 cm series again.

#12 K3vin

K3vin

Seal