Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5652 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:41 AM

Nick: ProWiNz

Name: Mike

Faction: Allies

Hey guys, as listed above my name is Mike aka ProWiNz (capital letters spell pwn if you never realized). If you know me, you know I come from Canada and am proud of it (as demonstrated by my signature/related posts throughout the forum). I started playing Red Alert 2 when I was about 12 years old, and probably went online/really started playing online around when I was 14. 

I've been in a number of clans, my first legit one being with Eatt which I technically am still currently in (though it has died), and which I had the pleasure of running while more people were still around :) Like most Canadians, I am very sociable and popular, and therefore I've also been in clans such as Pwns, Number, Strm/Zstrmz, -Mafia, and a whole bunch of others, all of which let me meet a bunch of great players and cool people. One such person was Carl aka Brother. Met during a qm match on Depth Charge. We were both playing as random in qm as we were just casually playing. I got Germany vs. his France. We both thought it was an easy win, but ended up being a good game (with me obviously winning). He invited me to his clan and we ended up being good mates. Visited him 6 years later in Scotland, and we made this video as some may have seen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N_FvpgfqpE

I've been to 22 countries (where I got to meet a bunch of cool people, including some people from Ra2 like above) and i'm generally a fairly laid back player, but still have been in HOF for both single player ladder and clan ladder back when I played regularly.

If I don't like you/get along with you, no one probably does. If I do like you, I probably have made fun/always make fun of you publicly and in private. I knew most of the admins back in the day, and am friends with most of the ones now (unfortunately). I believe the old saying goes, those who can't do, run strike-team, which I feel is an overall accurate description of the situation here (Awaz being the obvious anomaly). 

Weird for me to see Adam, Marsh and the like at the top of the ladder, as when I played they were just annoying noobs who thought they were good at Allies. Marko was at the top too, but he just engied which I'm sure he still does now. I spent 6 months doing schooling in Norway, and the one thing I learned there is that you can never trust a Fin. We commemorated Marko's noobness in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv-lceTA0j0&list=UUGgLutMFKCOZAVOjatmpwQw&index=14

Anyways, just thought I'd kick start this section so that others would :)

I'm back playing every so often so hit me up.

Edited by ProWiNz, 18 February 2013 - 09:01 PM.

#2 SaVaGeTnK

SaVaGeTnK

I'm Sexy and I Know It

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9337 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:54 AM

Nice love story video in the beach and yeah unfortunately we both know each other :D

BTW you forgot the part about me giving you your famous nickname

#3 ProWiNz

ProWiNz

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5652 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 04:37 AM

Eddie also gave me the nickname "ProNub" because he's mean. He also has a big nose and a deep love for Mexicans :) Happy?

Edited by ProWiNz, 19 February 2013 - 04:44 AM.

#4 AlliedPlayer

AlliedPlayer

Allied BOSS

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15264 posts

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:57 PM

proNUB :D 

#5 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 06:08 AM

ProNose, MexiPro? :p Nice try at getting more fame for your shame Mike.

#6 BlueBala

BlueBala

Commander

• Members
  • 12214 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 04:24 AM

tl/dr

#7 ProWiNz

ProWiNz

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5652 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 05:35 AM

I have so many fans  :showoff:

#8 AlliedPlayer

AlliedPlayer

Allied BOSS

• Donators
  • 15264 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 01:07 PM

tldr;

cliffs? i like to know what type of rubbish this canadian speaks without reading it :p  :bornleet:

#9 BlueBala

BlueBala

Commander

• Members
  • 12214 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:55 AM

I have so many fans  :showoff:

tl/dr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users