Photo

Are you a new Player? Introduce yourself!

• Please log in to reply
432 replies to this topic

#101 MrFrodo

MrFrodo

TITAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:51 AM

Hi there!

I used to play C&C games a ton when I was younger. I was talking to an old friend this weekend and he said we should try to play Tiberian Sun Online again so I did some googling and found this place! I tried playing one game earlier and was disconnected immediately once the game started. Is this a normal problem?

I'm playing with my original game disc and running on XP.

Thanks

Hi! Welcome Lordata. Always good to see new people on ts or old players coming back... If you have any issues post on the TiberianSun Forum  http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/forum/388-tiberian-sun-firestorm/

Edited by MrFrodo, 15 June 2013 - 06:51 AM.

#102 PDaines

PDaines

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:33 AM

Hello! Ra2 best game ever. Used to play a ton just found out about xwis cool site! France grand canon all the way! ;) lol. My names Parker and I'm here for awesome time!

#103 Alliedv3t

Alliedv3t

Deviantart Junkie

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1365 posts
  • XWIS Name: WiseGuy

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:35 AM

Welcome Parker, If you ever want a game or 2 shoot me a message.

Happy Hunting

#104 PDaines

PDaines

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 08:36 AM

Cool thanks! Will do!

#105 Murderland

Murderland

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:59 AM

i need help.. I downloaded Ra2, Im tryin to create a nick but the field of where u enter the PW in at its turning yellow. And i cannot create a nick. Please somone help.

#106 Gaius

Gaius

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 03:26 PM

Hello folks. My name is Sam, I have been on and off ra2 and YR since they were released. I played on xwis a few years ago, but life kept me away for some time. I wasnt sure if anyone even played anymore.  Anyway, I am really REALLY out of practice ( just looked silly a minute ago trying to remember the hotkeys against the cpu). I swear I am not a complete noob. And to anyone who cares I am just looking for some good games. Dont be shy, say hi or ask for a game, ill be on Gaius.

#107 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4959 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 05:56 PM

hey welcome back :)

you might see me online my nicks are DistantQ and retardedd ^^, if you like we can do some ffgs :)

#108 Shmowazer

Shmowazer

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:03 AM

Hello everyone

My name is Stephen, I am from los Angeles California, I am 19 years old, I have been play c&c since I was in the 3rd grade, thanks to my older brothers, and I have loved it ever since, my favorite is defiantly tiberian sun and I hope that you all can give me some strategy's to help me become good. thank you everyone  

#109 Alliedv3t

Alliedv3t

Deviantart Junkie

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1365 posts
  • XWIS Name: WiseGuy

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:40 AM

we got some pretty good TS players here so finding some help shouldn't be a issue/

Welcome to Xwis

#110 Hammerhead2

Hammerhead2

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:04 PM

Hi everybody! I used to play this game but this my first time that i 'll play it on line and i have no idea how to get start. Please help.

#111 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13436 posts
  • XWIS Name: XTF

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:11 PM

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/171448-read-me-first/

#112 MoNiz

MoNiz

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 07:58 PM

hi im and old time C&C any one can help me figure out how to play online with a friend of mine I can figure it out for the life of me

#113 hardman

hardman

Commander

• Strike Team
  • 10521 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 12:54 AM

follow the link in the post above yours...it is quite simple.

#114 LordClifton

LordClifton

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 11:05 PM

Hi, been a longtime fan of the game, and just signed up for this sight!!!

Is anyone on the Red Alert Yuri's Revenge? was a little confused there for the internet games (if at all)

#115 nuclearinfrcted

nuclearinfrcted

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:37 AM

Hello Everybody

#116 MaTaLiC

MaTaLiC

aMofo

• Donators
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts
  • XWIS Name: BaDtRoOpZ

Posted 10 July 2013 - 01:50 PM

Reinstalld yuri recently to have some online fun, but every game I join I get kicked and called noob. great community you got here, guess Ill just uninstall.

try ra2 rather than yuris the people are nicer there and much more viriaty of games yuris tends to be Tour Egypt only :'(

Don't un-install :D

#117 fir3w0rx

fir3w0rx

Xwis Was Initially Striketeam

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2158 posts
  • XWIS Name: fir3w0rx

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:00 PM

I'd just like to say that this section, specifically this pinned topic; "Are you a new Player? Introduce yourself!" was a really good idea. It makes new comers feel very welcome and it's a great place for them not only to introduce themselves but also to tell us what they're goals are and be pointed in the right direction.

I've recently been browsing and registering in other forums (gaming and non-gaming related) and not many of them have this. AFAIK this was NeoGrant's idea so a big thumbs up to him! :thumbup:

#118 ABLanky15

ABLanky15

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:17 PM

Hello guys, Lanky here. Been playing the Red Alert games since RA1 years ago, always been my favourite series in C&C.  Just discussed RA2(Best one IMO) with a friend recently and found XWIS after doing some googling! I'm terribad at online (Slaughtered within minutes but have fun doing it!) but tend to have fun with my friends generally!

Quick question, are there still the wacky modded maps that were around years ago on the game or is it all more standard maps now?

#119 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6690 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:20 PM

Hello guys, Lanky here. Been playing the Red Alert games since RA1 years ago, always been my favourite series in C&C.  Just discussed RA2(Best one IMO) with a friend recently and found XWIS after doing some googling! I'm terribad at online (Slaughtered within minutes but have fun doing it!) but tend to have fun with my friends generally!

Quick question, are there still the wacky modded maps that were around years ago on the game or is it all more standard maps now?

There are mods and standard maps still. Do you know which mod map you're looking for?

#120 student

student

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 02:45 PM

Hi, new to the forums. Ra2 and YR player here :). I would like to download the newest update for YR (it seems to include autoSS). Where can I find it? Thanks in advance.

Oops, no thanks, already found the download section. I just installed the YR update (1.7mb). However, now YR won't start :S. At least, the one that needs administrator permission won't start. The one that doesn't need permission starts, but no update is visible (the old version, 1.001, is still remaining).

Edited by student, 29 July 2013 - 02:58 PM.

#121 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6690 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 02:54 AM

Hi, new to the forums. Ra2 and YR player here :). I would like to download the newest update for YR (it seems to include autoSS). Where can I find it? Thanks in advance.

Oops, no thanks, already found the download section. I just installed the YR update (1.7mb). However, now YR won't start :S. At least, the one that needs administrator permission won't start. The one that doesn't need permission starts, but no update is visible (the old version, 1.001, is still remaining).

Hey, welcome.

Delete whatever RA2/YR stuff you downloaded.

1. Go to the top of this page

2. Go to support -> downloads

3. download RA2 first Red Alert 2: http://xwis.net/downloads/Red-Alert-2-Multiplayer.exe
4. Download YR second: http://xwis.net/downloads/Yuris-Revenge-Multiplayer.exe

If this doesn't work, then post a topic in the support forum.

#122 captinkrunk101

captinkrunk101

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:06 AM

hello Ts players I haven't played in over 4 years but just bought the game again so ill be seeing you guys around online hope to see some old friends and to make new ones

#123 hardman

hardman

Commander

• Strike Team
  • 10521 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 07:47 AM

Welcome back

#124 4dd3

4dd3

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 06:02 PM

Hello everyone, I'm an old school C n C gamer from Sweden :)

#125 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6690 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:15 PM

Hello everyone, I'm an old school C n C gamer from Sweden :)

welcome, take a look at the Yuri's Revenge Prize Invasion if you're interested

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users