#1 Nuc1eoN

Nuc1eoN

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:18 PM

Hi,
I noticed that all the yr downloads (exept for "Yuri's Revenge Multiplayer") in the downloads section are unavailable to the public (non-registered users):

Sorry, you don't have permission for that!

Should be fixed ;)

Also after I registered I had no access to nearly any forums until I added my serial Ra2 number. Is that intended? It's kinda weird because u can access those forums even without being loggeg in!

Last but not least how do I comment a download in the downloads section? I can't find any button for that...

best regards
Nuc1eoN

#2 NeoGrant

NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14914 posts
  • XWIS Name: neo

Posted 09 December 2012 - 06:31 PM

Hi,
I noticed that all the yr downloads (exept for "Yuri's Revenge Multiplayer") in the downloads section are unavailable to the public (non-registered users):

Should be fixed ;)

Also after I registered I had no access to nearly any forums until I added my serial Ra2 number. Is that intended? It's kinda weird because u can access those forums even without being loggeg in!

Last but not least how do I comment a download in the downloads section? I can't find any button for that...

best regards
Nuc1eoN

Thanks will fix that shortly.

We've removed the ability to comment on the downloads, people were asking for help instead of in the support forum.

#3 Nuc1eoN

Nuc1eoN

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:13 PM

Oh, and I wasn't even able to access my User CP/Profile etc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users