48 replies to this topic

#26 kacknoobz

kacknoobz

GAME ON!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:02 PM

So posting on the ban dodgers topic and shouting it out around all Andy topics is very stealthy?

The stealthy approach was ignored by an admin, i explained to the admin i pmed the reason that i didnt make a report and also pmed him all the neccessarry info, and was told to leave it with them. i questioned that admin a few weeks later, and his reply was that he passed it on to another admin who just ignored it. I wont say any names.

Mabye if it hadnt been ignored by an admin, i wouldnt have had to make my point in such a rash manner,

As for making a cheat report, i made a cheat report in september 2011. it has 347 views and 0 replies, seems no admin is interested. So whats the point in me making them?

Say i do make the report and he has changed his ip, he then knows hes being looked at and is then careful of what he says in the game and then the forum, makes him less likelly to make a mistake.

Im glad you reacted to it and i thank you for dealing with it.

but imo sometimes you have to shout to be heard.

-ZiGZaG

Edited by GavenSmith, 01 December 2012 - 11:07 PM.

#27 SaVaGeTnK

SaVaGeTnK

I'm Sexy and I Know It

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9338 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:21 PM

As for making a cheat report, i made a cheat report in september 2011. it has 347 views and 0 replies, seems no admin is interested. So whats the point in me making them?

Please give a link to it.

Well as I've said before and it's to all your knowledge CR's where piled up for a very long time because the Staff retire, quit, have families and other responsibilities which all of you have and are some of the reasons many of you quit playing games. CR's are basically up to date because there are new people tackling reports and BH's are around. Some people have even wrongfully said CR's have been deleted which is false. I'm being honest here and with all the amount of reports piled up some may have been archived or overlooked. This is why I said the CR section depends on you as much it does on us because you guys are the ones discovering who is cheating and give the follow up's to your own reports.

Say i do make the report and he has changed his ip, he then knows hes being looked at and is then careful of what he says in the game and then the forum, makes him less likelly to make a mistake.

Just keep the reports coming in and let us worry on how to catch them. They always make a mistake.

Im glad you reacted to it and i thank you for dealing with it.

but imo sometimes you have to shout to be heard.

Even though you are in Warning Group for shouting, you are correct in the being heard part :rolleyes:

#28 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12166 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:35 PM

SaVaGeTnK what are the rules of Strike Team concerning dodging warning members??

#29 SaVaGeTnK

SaVaGeTnK

I'm Sexy and I Know It

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9338 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:42 PM

SaVaGeTnK what are the rules of Strike Team concerning dodging warning members??

Ask Mr. Van der Spek :bye:

#30 Niek

Niek

Commander

• Members
  • 12166 posts
  • XWIS Name: Niek

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:48 PM

Don't be so naive

Act like you did on that almighty topic adam pushed to rank 1 cheating victim

Cmon man.

100 euro's and i'll free you out.

Up to you Einstein!

#31 Walter

Walter

Colonel

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5294 posts
  • XWIS Name: Walter

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:54 AM

ST as normal :D

Eddie's post banning Andy made my day anyway.so GJ

#32 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:29 AM

Wait a minute.. We banned Tim and mikoz from the server for 32 days!?!?!?!?!?

Come on now.............................

In year 2012 with so little activity we ban one of the fairest, top players who plays constantly - Mikoz, for having shared a nickname with Tim for x amount of time!?!?

I don't agree, but once again - I guess I don't really care so I am going to stop posting about it.

Mikoz - you are one hell of a player! I would not come back after that treatment!

#33 HoodNinja

HoodNinja

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:40 AM

lol you were not gonna win that game, look at my discs killing your mcv.

1. According to the picture you had 1 disc attempting to "kill" my mcv.
- I was building a flak cannon
- I was building multiple flak trucks
- That disc was going down bra

2. Even if some how that disc did "kill" my MCV I was building a service depot
- No biggie

did you really just take a picture of a ss on your desktop lol>?

LOL yes. I found the easiest way for me to post a ss is to Print screen, then copy and paste it to open office, then take a picture from my phone and email it to myself and save it as a .jpg. LOL lotta work but only takes 5 minutes. I have tried and tried to save these screen shot documents as .jpg files because that is the only way you can attach/post to ST, but it never seems to work. I know there has to be a more efficient way but I would rather spend my time playing this game than researching it.

#34 NeoGrant

NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • 14914 posts
  • XWIS Name: neo

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:39 PM

In year 2012 with so little activity we ban one of the fairest, top players who plays constantly - Mikoz, for having shared a nickname with Tim for x amount of time!?!?

I don't agree, but once again - I guess I don't really care so I am going to stop posting about it.

Mikoz - you are one hell of a player! I would not come back after that treatment!

Please read.

Although many will argue that the ban is unjustified because they have done nothing wrong and it "kills activity" I can say that everyone is entitled to their opinion but the rules where broken. To clarify the sharing issue.

Sharing serials is not illegal or a bannable offense but playing against your own nick names is, regardless of pushing or not.

# proven #

Rank reset and banned from the server for 32 days.

#35 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:42 PM

Yes, I did, it still seems unfair.

Yeah, it's stupid of them, but it's 2 of the most consistently fair players on the game.... To ban him for 32 days for playing fair games vs. Tim is outrageous!

#36 NeoGrant

NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • 14914 posts
  • XWIS Name: neo

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:44 PM

Yes, I did, it still seems unfair.

Yeah, it's stupid of them, but it's 2 of the most consistently fair players on the game.... To ban him for 32 days for playing fair games vs. Tim is outrageous!

There's not going to be any letup because they played 'fair games'. Rules were broken, to which such an experienced player should have been well aware of.

#37 XXxPrePxX

XXxPrePxX

King of Yuris Revenge

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8536 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:39 PM

Yes, I understand that they broke the rules. But a slap on the wrist for two of the top skilled, and more importantly - consistently active fair players, would have been more sufficient in this case.

Both of them have not cheated, nor needed to cheat and they've played so much in the past few years that giving them a 32 day ban for something so tiny is overkill.

If I was in the situation and got banned 32 days, I would laugh, delete everything and move on.

#38 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:10 PM

rules are rules, argue til you're blue in the face ron, it won't change a lick.

see ya in 32 days mikoz and tim :bye:

see ya never again andy :bye:

is xwis suppose to bend over backwards for tim because he can play good?
why is it that mr. tim (who wins 10,000$ on poker as he claims) can't buy a cheap ra2 serial

Edited by excelsior, 02 December 2012 - 04:13 PM.

#39 ILoveKane

ILoveKane

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:39 PM

Tim fair? You are having a laugh. This guy might be a good player, but he has been pushing his m8s for ranks for many years now and got away with it, he got what he deserves.

#40 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:49 PM

Tim fair? You are having a laugh. This guy might be a good player, but he has been pushing his m8s for ranks for many years now and got away with it, he got what he deserves.

he also gets extremely cry baby when he is losing a series.

#41 BornL33T

BornL33T

Drug Baron

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1321 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:34 PM

Bans like Tim&Mikoz ones would never happne if a couple of peoples stopped doing what they are good in: seeking and stalking everyone's life to get an opportunity to reduce xwis's activity.

I can mention that GameRanger guy "Fantastic" who knows everyone's IP thanks to his IP harvester,also he always try to gather informations about others (like with who you shared your serial/Can you give me an account?) and then Bannnnnn! Someone get banned, i can name Ujast/LeoS/redmarch(sharing with 7 others)/eziz were the victims of this nerd and possibly Mikoz because i don't think Olaf is interested to spend his time checking every game like this one does .

For this i highly suggest GR players to not trust this kind of waste and never tell him about their serials/accounts/nicks.

Edited by DayDream, 02 December 2012 - 06:36 PM.

#42 ProWiNz

ProWiNz

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5652 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:01 AM

It was also a suspected push for rank 1 which makes it sketchy. It had to be done :console:

Edited by ProWiNz, 04 December 2012 - 06:01 AM.

#43 BeHumble

BeHumble

Here & There

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2898 posts
  • XWIS Name: LooKaUFO

Posted 04 December 2012 - 07:39 AM

Quit a pro..or play long enough to see yourself become a cheater :p

#44 xNathanx

xNathanx

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2803 posts
  • XWIS Name: RaganZin

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:31 AM

fuck off andy... Mikkoz and tim made too many dogs for me but always good games sad to see them banned =(

#45 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • 10521 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:41 AM

Maybe admins should look at changing the rules/ severity of bans for the type of offence tim and mikoz carried out. Maybe a warning a shorter ban would suffice..?

#46 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3825 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:18 PM

My question to"playing another nickname" is who else is there to play? Im sure 95% of players bailed Tim .... He probably got tired lol.
People should lose.5 pts everytime they.hit the cancel button!

#47 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:32 PM

My question to"playing another nickname" is who else is there to play? Im sure 95% of players bailed Tim .... He probably got tired lol.
People should lose.5 pts everytime they.hit the cancel button!

asked tim and mikoz both for qm, they both told me no, waited to play each other with 15 mins left, i'm with the canuck on the suspect push.

#48 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • 13447 posts
  • XWIS Name: XTF

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:53 PM

This topic isn't about them, is it? ;)
Stop going off topic guys.

#49 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:56 PM

I've seen many players considered to be ban dodges, I've rarely posted on them unless I got definitive proof of their identity and a pre existing ban.

Other then that I just sit back and watch the drama unfold. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users