#1 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:02 AM

Game was over i killed his army and still had ic to use then boom dc, i checked my connection and all was fine. Nice of him to pull the wire and replace at end.. game stats show i had won..

GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date FPS C S T 26687 Posted Image aulerius5 DC +55 Posted Image a4bomba DC -55 11:52 Country Swing 00:55 18-09-2012 42 P a4bomba killed bought left captured units 26 53 32 buildings 10 25 21 3 infantry 27 19 9 planes 0 0 0 aulerius5 killed bought left captured units 18 46 15 buildings 0 20 11 6 infantry 10 68 36 planes 0 9 4

Edited by ZigZag, 18 September 2012 - 12:03 AM.

#2 BlueBala

BlueBala

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12214 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:17 AM

Unfortunately points were exchange and they are awarded to the person last connected to the game. The fair thing to do from Aulerius is to give FW but we cannot base a verdict under these circumstances.

*Not Proven*

#3 Defend

Defend

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:22 AM

Was not a d/c You disconnected and i just waited. Not my fault. I was typing to you when the game d/c and I thought you would come back and didn't. poor sportsmenship my god.

#4 N1geria

N1geria

Nigaz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 299 posts
  • XWIS Name: N1geria

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:27 AM

Was not a d/c You disconnected and i just waited. Not my fault. I was typing to you when the game d/c and I thought you would come back and didn't. poor sportsmenship my god.

when we going to the bar to talk some ra2 nerd? :matrix:

#5 Defend

Defend

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:28 AM

He is just reporting out of anger that he can't afford a router that works. I cant d/c my computer I have a desktop with a antenna on the back in a desk where you have to unscrew it and it takes a while and you have to take it out of the desk because you cant reach it so there is no wire to pull besides the electric.

So blueballa if you are forcing a free win I will give because i do not have many points anyway and dont care. Are you asking?

#6 SpecialDe

SpecialDe

High

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts
  • XWIS Name: EDan

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:34 AM

i spammed give me a warning point

#7 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:58 AM

He is just reporting out of anger that he can't afford a router that works. I cant d/c my computer I have a desktop with a antenna on the back in a desk where you have to unscrew it and it takes a while and you have to take it out of the desk because you cant reach it so there is no wire to pull besides the electric.

So blueballa if you are forcing a free win I will give because i do not have many points anyway and dont care. Are you asking?

Always making things up. Nothing ever changes. 

#8 BlueBala

BlueBala

Commander

• Members
  • 12214 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:00 AM

I'm not forcing you to give a free win but it's the fair thing to do if you were losing. The fair thing to do is quit the game during the disconnection when you were losing out of good sportsmanship in the first place.

It's up to you whether or not you want to give the free win

#9 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:08 AM

Unfortunately points were exchange and they are awarded to the person last connected to the game. The fair thing to do from Aulerius is to give FW but we cannot base a verdict under these circumstances.

*Not Proven*

K ignoring this report, what ur basically saying is as long as points are exchanged theres nothing that can be done? so if i use the dc trick vs every player i play and points are exchanged every game even when ive lost ill get hte points thats allowed??

#10 BlueBala

BlueBala

Commander

• Members
  • 12214 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 01:22 AM

K ignoring this report, what ur basically saying is as long as points are exchanged theres nothing that can be done? so if i use the dc trick vs every player i play and points are exchanged every game even when ive lost ill get hte points thats allowed??

Pretty much.

Until you get enough evidence against you

Edited by BlueBala, 18 September 2012 - 01:22 AM.

#11 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 03:47 AM

rather retarded system imo.

#12 Defend

Defend

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 04:39 AM

I am not lieing why would I d/c and not the game before? Or any other games. And how did i d/c when i was chatting with you? The title of report is d/c trick. Lol a new trick that no one knows about in a 11 year old game? To be fair if i wanted to give to click quit if he is like 400 points ahead of me or something Then I get a RE RE usually and makes it look like someones cheating with RE errors. Synergy that is a cheater I am not and he d/c'ed against me but I didnt report because like everyone else reported him. I beat him easily with like 10 ggi ifvs and a bf when he massed disks and his disks all fell and blew up and made like 4 prism and he was defenseless.

#13 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 05:00 AM

I am not lieing why would I d/c and not the game before? Or any other games. And how did i d/c when i was chatting with you? The title of report is d/c trick. Lol a new trick that no one knows about in a 11 year old game? To be fair if i wanted to give to click quit if he is like 400 points ahead of me or something Then I get a RE RE usually and makes it look like someones cheating with RE errors. Synergy that is a cheater I am not and he d/c'ed against me but I didnt report because like everyone else reported him. I beat him easily with like 10 ggi ifvs and a bf when he massed disks and his disks all fell and blew up and made like 4 prism and he was defenseless.

no1 cares if u won vs synergy and its not a unknown cheat. ur word counts for nothing i thnk u actually believe ur own lies.

#14 Caalluummmm

Caalluummmm

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:35 PM

rather retarded system imo.

+1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users