9 replies to this topic

#1 yurinoob

yurinoob

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 12:36 AM

was playing vs goodbye when i got main exe error he sat it out and got win for it i asekd for fw and he told me know because i was beaten and he 'claimed' he had dread and outanked me here are the game stat's and my print screen to prove i had main ex error can also see time in bottom of the screen which matches with the game which was in place

GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date FPS C S T

32973 goodbye DC +22 thelemic DC -22 05:37 Cold War 00:57 22-05-2012 35 P

goodbye killed bought left captured
units 2 17 11
buildings 0 11 12 4
infantry 2 33 17
planes 0 2 1

thelemic killed bought left captured
units 5 17 13
buildings 1 16 13 4
infantry 12 12 5
planes 0 0 0

you tell me if he was winning or not i dont believe he was

Attached Thumbnails

• goodbye got win.png

#2 Catchme

Catchme

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:28 PM

u can tell i was wining by the stats u fool i killed 2 oils and u ahd 0 money to my 5k i had dread ready to kills ur other oils then i would of camp as sws was on lol and i didnt know u had main error i though u just d/c as i spilt ur azz and killed ur oils and stuff.plus look at ur internet bar at ur ss at br it was d/c lol or it should be like this as show in ss. there should be t.v and a small ball what looks like a world juts under the t.v so u was d/c fool.

Attached Thumbnails

• Untitled.jpg

Edited by Catchme, 22 May 2012 - 01:35 PM.

#3 hardman

hardman

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10521 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:40 PM

u can tell i was wining by the stats u fool i killed 2 oils and u ahd 0 money to my 5k i had dread ready to kills ur other oils then i would of camp as sws was on lol and i didnt know u had main error i though u just d/c as i spilt ur azz and killed ur oils and stuff.plus look at ur internet bar at ur ss at br it was d/c lol or it should be like this as show in ss. there should be t.v and a small ball what looks like a world juts under the t.v so u was d/c fool.

It doesnt actually show that symbol on a laptop on windows 7. It shows the wireless signal strength by little bars like in his ss.

Edited by Yiddo, 22 May 2012 - 01:41 PM.

#4 yurinoob

yurinoob

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 02:01 PM

1- my internet was still connected like yid says, my connection is not the matter at hand from the print screen you can see that i got main ex error look at the time so therefor it is a fault of the game not mine so i expect free win. the only reason i even thought to take ss is because when you played adam (comeonre) the other day the exact same thing to happen and you said you should have taken ss and i would of gave u points back, her ei have and u dont.

2 the status of the game is not important even if it was i wouldnt even say you were ina better situation if look at units i hat more left.. and u said u outanked me i don't see the big issue you hadn't won you hadnt teched and it was a fault of the game, very lame of you to keep points out of my hands so i expect free win. thanks :)

#5 Caalluummmm

Caalluummmm

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:02 PM

it was a fault of the game,

The games fault ... not the opposing player...

Edited by Caalluummmm, 22 May 2012 - 03:03 PM.

#6 yurinoob

yurinoob

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 03:12 PM

so why should i be at a disadvantage ? surley i should get the free win which will even it back out ....

#7 Caalluummmm

Caalluummmm

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:15 PM

Just what happens.. happens to players all the time , idk maybe u should its happened to me loads of times and ive never got fw when i wanted it , but what can you do , if you get main.exe or internal or u dc and its not ur own fault then u lose points , its a pain in the **** but it does happen...

#8 yurinoob

yurinoob

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 04:25 PM

well im just asking for fair play thats all the games dead enough as it is and things like this that **** people off and make them quit iv given free wins for such things even when evidence hasnt been provided!

#9 BlueBala

BlueBala

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12214 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:31 PM

*Not Proven*

#10 Catchme

Catchme

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 02:14 PM

i got widdows 7 and the bars go like that when i have no internet and all my time playing ra2 and yuri i never had main.exe i play fair i had u but u wont simple addmit it ^_^

i didnt know u ahd main.exe intill u told me in lobby not my fault is it its the games like i said i never had main.exe fingers cross i dont want it but i was wecolme to re u then u started flaming bout me in lobby i dont bail anyone i juust wanna to finish best to 5 then u log off crying

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users