77 replies to this topic

#26 Trianglez

Trianglez

Sergeant

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 08:26 PM

from the time i started westwood maps in 2002 until now, here are some players that, from my memory, were above others during these periods of time (that i actually saw play at one point or another) :

2002-2006:

dachschaf, aphrodlte, avancado, middlesky, kapa, anac0ndax, maxpovver, imspace, dachziege, tezzism, f1ref0x, lo0kalike, tezzdoctr, suworrow, mammy2k, destroy3r, xistentz, xtcforyou, bombu, tight4lif, smee1414, scarab0, insectsx, stefor, madwolf82, phatmouse, limemouse, sm0kn, vanilasky/diego, cambriaaa, (drawing a blank)

post 2006:

megaf0rce, gaystery2k, thug1uk, bruutal, movieno0b, w0dkabull, alter3go, elitefox1, fakemammy, trianglez, katsemoto, balto2288, dareeta, hypert1b7.

Thanks. However I beat half your pre 2006 list, pre 2006... sm0kn shouldnt even be on your list. He was terrible. I also dont even remember you playing when half of those people played?

a real list to me is

dachschaf
megaf0rce
a1mighty1
goldnglow
atombombu
f1ref0x
dachziege
stefor
aphrodlte
maxpovver

later years..

kapa371
megaf0rce
xistentz
c0rpsmakr
ray101284
movieno0b
thug1uk
katsemoto
hotdiego
cambria

not including myself, but i could compete with anyone on those lists.in my day.

#27 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 09:00 PM

Thanks. However I beat half your pre 2006 list, pre 2006... sm0kn shouldnt even be on your list. He was terrible. I also dont even remember you playing when half of those people played?

a real list to me is

dachschaf
megaf0rce
a1mighty1
goldnglow
atombombu
f1ref0x
dachziege
stefor
aphrodlte
maxpovver

later years..

kapa371
megaf0rce
xistentz
c0rpsmakr
ray101284
movieno0b
thug1uk
katsemoto
hotdiego
cambria

not including myself, but i could compete with anyone on those lists.in my day.

as i said... i played with every one of those players at one point or another on my list, which is why it is limited to only those players...

meaning that i wasn't competent enough in early years to be able to fully understand what "good" actually was, so from memory, those stood out, even if i didnt play with them until they came back after years of being away.

lol, corps list making me cringe.

I'm done with ts, its been a couple years since I was last on properly and I've no desire at all to ever load it again. some great memories though.

if u have sc2 on euro server add me on there ill post by id thingy when im home

me barry rob and roo all play it

lol it made me cringe as i was typing your name on here as well m8. should have had you at the bottom under a list of "honorable mentions (that didn't quite make it)"

#28 DrVanNostrand

DrVanNostrand

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5114 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 04:14 AM

ouch ! looks like megaf0rce is number 2 forever :(

#29 Trianglez

Trianglez

Sergeant

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 07:19 PM

i believe dachschaf still plays and uses the log liberty on tournament ladder.

#30 Fjnecjgar

Fjnecjgar

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 09:43 PM

lol, corps list making me cringe.

I'm done with ts, its been a couple years since I was last on properly and I've no desire at all to ever load it again. some great memories though.

if u have sc2 on euro server add me on there ill post by id thingy when im home

me barry rob and roo all play it

character codes george..

#31 Trianglez

Trianglez

Sergeant

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 08:09 AM

Edited by Trianglez, 20 May 2012 - 05:54 AM.

#32 Radiology

Radiology

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 05:47 PM

The thing is though is that trz sucked even when he played, he mapped and still was bad lol, i dont think you can accredit yourself to anything for how you cheated, especially when you couldnt even win when you did cheat, last time i played ts actively which was about a year and a half or so ago trz logged on and i owned him from tr and he logged off in astonishment as he called me a money hacker lmfao. Why would you get butt hurt over the list when you know you dont even deserve to be on it? And yes im sure you could compete with those people when you run the map reveal program bud, it cant be that hard

Edited by Radiology, 21 May 2012 - 05:48 PM.

#33 jeffbeck

jeffbeck

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 01:12 PM

nah it has to do with the ports on my router chris, it wont let me load i think there is a firewall inside my router

You can disable that. I've just sorted out a mysterious port problem with my router by setting a static ip : http://portforward.com/networking/static-xp.htm.

#34 dawn2dusk

dawn2dusk

Lieutenant

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 08:27 PM

first off everyone on ts knows theres no money hack that works. dont be an idiot radiology. whoever you are. dont need to lie on a game to feel like a big man. okay? thanks. show me where im convicted of mapping.

i only remember btzg faking me, and getting caught by mrrek on cncgamer making fake ss's of me supposedly and turned out to be btzg and he was exposed.

go drink a cup of aids

Edited by TRZ, 22 May 2012 - 08:28 PM.

#35 House4Lfe

House4Lfe

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 10:51 AM

TRZ.... you even admitted mapping in the past... u can deny now tat TON2 or gamerwarzone is dead, but people wont forget...

And years can go by and u will never change.... always trying to act like you are or were elite, when u never was...

Yo Dave (Radiology) i miss our games bro! :(

sorry for the double-post, but a few players tat impressed me most:

- wutangrza... imo top 5 best 2v2 player... very elite nod player.
- kapa371... elite macro
- dlte and mike... when they really try
- atompanda
- elitefox
- seb/finecigar/gster/corps

Edited by brasill09, 25 May 2012 - 10:52 AM.

#36 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 01:45 PM

TRZ.... you even admitted mapping in the past... u can deny now tat TON2 or gamerwarzone is dead, but people wont forget...

And years can go by and u will never change.... always trying to act like you are or were elite, when u never was...

Yo Dave (Radiology) i miss our games bro! :(

sorry for the double-post, but a few players tat impressed me most:

- wutangrza... imo top 5 best 2v2 player... very elite nod player.
- kapa371... elite macro
- dlte and mike... when they really try
- atompanda
- elitefox
- seb/finecigar/gster/corps

who are you brasill09? i dont think anyone from ton2 is even around still with the exception of tight4lif or seb :/

#37 Trianglez

Trianglez

Sergeant

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 08:18 PM

ive never admitted to mapping. you btzgs get lost please. everyone knows what im capable of, who ive played, who ive beaten.

why dont you give your main log. 9 out of 10 people at least will say im better than whoever you are. so i dont know why you and your hands waste time typing honestly.

this is the only topic im convicted of cheating, and on cncgamer people raised hell saying it was ridiculous i was convicted... because i didnt map. bil mustve been drunk, as what he points out in ss as me mapping or faking ss apparently is ridiculous. there are 10000s of my ss's online. even some recently in this section...i dont map.

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/99528-carbon19trz-mapping/page__hl__carbon19

Edited by Trianglez, 25 May 2012 - 08:23 PM.

#38 Radiology

Radiology

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 02:39 PM

yah wuddup jesper haha my shits messed up right now cant really get on plus i might be getting delpoyed and am busy with school and stuff right now man so no time for ts atm maybe in the future hopefully :-P

#39 House4Lfe

House4Lfe

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 02:54 AM

yo joe/sean/dave... im rod aka house4lfe... not jesper! -_-

#40 Casablanca

Casablanca

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • XWIS Name: fgj

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:48 PM

trz reconed me recentlky, check out the topic in cheat section

confident he was mapping aswell...some people dont change lol

#41 Radiology

Radiology

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 10:33 PM

Of course he did, hes TRZ lmfao maps all day ERRYDAY, and still manages to lose from BL lmfao. He has more logins then anyone in ts history, namehides always because he is ashamed of himself and his infamous name. Last time i played trz was about year and a half ago and he tryed to 1 ref me lmfao i just d'ed up a bit sent tits with inf and 2 disrs gg and he even had br LMFAO. He couldnt even get 1 ref of mine and all i had was 6 discmen and an rpg with an eng rofl.

#42 Trianglez

Trianglez

Sergeant

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 15 June 2012 - 11:17 PM

as if anyone of decent calbire of play believes wuss or radiology whoever that is. dont make me laugh plz

#43 Casablanca

Casablanca

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts
  • XWIS Name: fgj

Posted 16 June 2012 - 12:19 PM

First game in a month and I beat you on terr of all maps

carbonaut L -17 Posted Image centurion W +47 16:19 Terrace

Then another win on bbg but you reconed.
Its k, i sortve told the remining 40 players to avoid you like the plague, gl getting games lol

#44 Trianglez

Trianglez

Sergeant

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 07:57 PM

You beat my TR nod, you didnt lie for once.

I lose . You caught me! Isnt there a deck of cards or a rabbit somewhere that requires your attention

#45 AphrOdLte

AphrOdLte

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 05:32 AM

You are all Newbies. Point blank period. KYS kapa was the worst player ever.. became good when everyone quit. lmao never was a contender in the heavy weight clan matches. if ne thing i PUT HIM DOWN WIF MY CLAN BACK IN 02' when his korean ass spoke no englash rolf. Gg no re

#46 dawn2dusk

dawn2dusk

Lieutenant

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 06:56 AM

its true. dlte had style, kapa boring. dlte still my lil bitch alltimes though. some chumps are chimps all bananas, snaggin only bammer (dlte) then theres me the gorilla smokin killa, crackin bottles with a hammer

#47 Ra1nStorM

Ra1nStorM

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 397 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:42 PM

show me where im convicted of mapping.

:(
top of my head i believe i can remember at least 3 or 4 topics from back in the day :(
ask bil, the TS sherlock inspector lol

#48 dawn2dusk

dawn2dusk

Lieutenant

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:00 AM

Yea one of them is linked here on ST.. i posted it in this topic, and everyone was laughing...that I got convicted. Then there was one Btzg tried to fake ss's of me in. Thats only 2. Both are ridiculous. I have so many ss's posted here and elsewhere its ridiculous.

Thanks

#49 miketehmaster

miketehmaster

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 06:38 PM

Um way off topic noobs, but i am shocked i did not make kapas top ten list considerin he use 2 take 2 hour to win from bl, ROFL, and said i Speed hack my mk2 and was dead serious bout it .
not tech cheat, coz he saw tech, just speed hack rofl

my top ten i can currently think of. no order.

1.Schaf(Doesn't take ss's ever)
2.aphrodlte(Cheats 1/2 time but good player)
3.mammy2k1(lag n sometime cheat but at one point was v good)
4.middlesky(cheat sometimes but really very good)
5.megaforce(not impressed wit bunk gay)
6.C0rps(Bunk gay!)
7.kapa(Bunk usually recently been offensive tho!)
8.trz(Cheater fok)
9.m0disfun(Always on phone when he lose)
10.avanism( also cheat sometimes, reconned few games, but provides ss's all the time, and very unique player
11.Seb/wuss n the german crowd lol

#50 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 02:57 PM

lol, 100% accuracy on george and his twat tactics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users