#1 fir3w0rx

fir3w0rx

Xwis Was Initially Striketeam

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2158 posts
  • XWIS Name: fir3w0rx

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:29 PM

I have a good-enough knowledge about RA2 in terms of game-play(BOs, offence, defence, counters, map-specific techniques, etc) I just need a 'sparring partner' to improve or even perfect what I already know. If you fit the following description...
  • knows the basics - as long as you know the basic BO (power-barracks-ref-war/afc/naval), and you know how to select your units to move or attack, even if you're kinda slow and don't use hotkeys, it's fine with me).
  • willing to play all maps - I don't care if you only know 1 or 2 maps, just as long as you're willing to learn other maps as well.
  • doesn't care TOO MUCH about winning or losing, just learning and enjoy playing at the same time.
  • doesn't care if I use Iraq all the time :D - I can use other factions from time to time if you're getting bored.
  • available weekends 12pm - 6pm (GMT+0).
...post/pm or page me in the lobby (fir3w0rx) so we can start training :).

Edited by Fireworks, 15 February 2012 - 05:29 PM.

#2 Usiris

Usiris

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 05:58 PM

Hey Fireworks, you can find such partner in me. Just add me to the buddy list, im usually online on weekends.

#3 PostNextOlaf

PostNextOlaf

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1680 posts
  • XWIS Name: yid

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:09 PM

I have a good-enough knowledge about RA2 in terms of game-play(BOs, offence, defence, counters, map-specific techniques, etc) I just need a 'sparring partner' to improve or even perfect what I already know. If you fit the following description...

• knows the basics - as long as you know the basic BO (power-barracks-ref-war/afc/naval), and you know how to select your units to move or attack, even if you're kinda slow and don't use hotkeys, it's fine with me).
  • willing to play all maps - I don't care if you only know 1 or 2 maps, just as long as you're willing to learn other maps as well.
  • doesn't care TOO MUCH about winning or losing, just learning and enjoy playing at the same time.
  • doesn't care if I use Iraq all the time :D - I can use other factions from time to time if you're getting bored.
  • available weekends 12pm - 6pm (GMT+0).
...post/pm or page me in the lobby (fir3w0rx) so we can start training :).

You just described the computer in skirmish!

#4 fir3w0rx

fir3w0rx

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2158 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:21 PM

Hey Fireworks, you can find such partner in me. Just add me to the buddy list, im usually online on weekends.

Cool, added.We'll climb the ladder together! :D

You just described the computer in skirmish!

:laugh: Funny, but no, the computer...
  • is a cheater and starts off with 50000 credits instead of 10000
  • doesn't learn from its mistakes
  • will attack your 20 tanks with 3 tanks
  • can't be told to attack with specific units in a specific way, constantly (unless you're very good at trigger editing)
  • won't trash-talk back! :D

Edited by Fireworks, 15 February 2012 - 06:31 PM.

#5 Melodyn

Melodyn

Seal

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:22 PM

Hey!

I checked the requirements and found to meet them all!

If you're interested taking lessons, I'd be happy... noo, I'm just kidding, I'm a noob as well who needs training! :( Also I have the patch with new maps and don't lag. So, I'd be happy to partner up with you!

My nick is "dancecore", but you know me already, we had played last weekend! :D

-Herby

#6 fir3w0rx

fir3w0rx

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2158 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:33 PM

Hey!

I checked the requirements and found to meet them all!

If you're interested taking lessons, I'd be happy... noo, I'm just kidding, I'm a noob as well who needs training! :( Also I have the patch with new maps and don't lag. So, I'd be happy to partner up with you!

My nick is "dancecore", but you know me already, we had played last weekend! :D

-Herby

Alright, the Herbster! Yeah why not, the more the merrier. When Usiris gets sick of me, I'll start bugging you :laugh: (and vice-versa). We can always take turns.

#7 YelIowish

YelIowish

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 446 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:48 PM

If you want some AvS games, page me - i'm usually on Yellowish or Zomg.

#8 PostNextOlaf

PostNextOlaf

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1680 posts
  • XWIS Name: yid

Posted 15 February 2012 - 07:13 PM

Cool, added.We'll climb the ladder together! :D

:laugh: Funny, but no, the computer...

• is a cheater and starts off with 50000 credits instead of 10000

Didnt know this! what a ****

#9 Usiris

Usiris

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:32 AM

True, the computer cheats, when he mines ore he gets double, triple or more depending on the difficulty. He can run out of money but you'll hardly see this unless its a ore limited map like DC Uprising.

#10 PATRIOT15

PATRIOT15

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • XWIS Name: PATR1OT

Posted 16 February 2012 - 11:23 AM

Can i enter ur party? We can play ggs.

#11 fir3w0rx

fir3w0rx

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2158 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:00 PM

Sori my bad, I know I said 'more the merrier', but after giving it more thought, I realize that it would be more effective in terms of learning if i stick to just 1 or 2 sparring/training partners as it will allow us (me & other guy) to focus on just a few things at a time. It'll also be easier to keep track of where we left off with the previous training session. I'll see how I go with Usiris and Herbex for now. Again I apologise, and thankyou for your responses here and my PM.

Can i enter ur party? We can play ggs.

I'm not starting a clan if that's what you're thinking, but feel free to page me whenever you see me in the lobby (fir3w0rx). :)

#12 PATRIOT15

PATRIOT15

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts
  • XWIS Name: PATR1OT

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:31 PM

I'm not starting a clan if that's what you're thinking, but feel free to page me whenever you see me in the lobby (fir3w0rx). :)

I know that its not about clanning, I'm also want to have sparing partner, likely for me, I want Sov opponent for my America.

#13 Bigfatrat

Bigfatrat

Lieutenant

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 01:06 PM

Always up for a match

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users