Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts
  • XWIS Name: .

Posted 03 December 2011 - 06:17 PM

No. I do not use map-hack.

http://xwis.net/ra2/games/5329/

It's funny to me how you called me a map-hacker after your attack failed. Despite being America, you never made an effort to scout with a rockiteer, dog, ect...You repair the bridge and send 7 grizzlies in blindly to kill my 4 derricks. You realise your plastic tanks are getting owned by the 2 underestimated desolators so you then send them to my shrouded main base (Same result, your tanks get crushed by 2 desolators). You don't seem to be running Olaf's screenshot patch.. Is there any reason for this?

xgs replay is attached.

:cool2:

#2 firatpwns

firatpwns

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 06:23 PM

lol Desolators Onws! :D

#3 Chrisev

Chrisev

CnCSaga Staff since 2009

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9132 posts
  • XWIS Name: Chrisev

Posted 03 December 2011 - 06:32 PM

Good job!
We will really see now who's playing fair or not :p

#4 tbiol

tbiol

Captain

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2615 posts
  • XWIS Name: tbiol

Posted 03 December 2011 - 06:37 PM

In the range of frames 1993 thru 2164 the Zepplin is in wait mode while travelling.

Is that a control + shift autofire on anything that moves underneath it?

just a question

#5 uncledrew

uncledrew

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts
  • XWIS Name: .

Posted 03 December 2011 - 06:42 PM

In the range of frames 1993 thru 2164 the Zepplin is in wait mode while travelling.

Is that a control + shift autofire on anything that moves underneath it?

just a question

I dont know.

I remember way-pointing some stuff with the kirov though.

#6 tbiol

tbiol

Captain

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2615 posts
  • XWIS Name: tbiol

Posted 03 December 2011 - 06:52 PM

way point usually causes a 'wait' at the change of direction point, but I've never seen a moving 'pause' if you call it that.

#7 zMarsHz

zMarsHz

Colonel

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5788 posts
  • XWIS Name: voZ

Posted 03 December 2011 - 07:48 PM

control shifting a kirov will make it automatically fire on anything defensive, IE tanks infantry pillboxes telsas ect.

#8 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 08:00 PM

I think that's a XGS or RA2's bug for displaying it like that. I usually waypoint or ctrl+shift my Kirovs.

Also @ Daric... WTF? You're losing to soviets on May Day? Pathetic.. You did very good vs me in the clan tryouts, yet now this bs?
Then accuse others of mapping don't drop to that level, please. As far as I know Peter is a fair player. Always had Gg's vs him.

Edited by FReQuEnZy, 03 December 2011 - 08:01 PM.

#9 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6692 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 09:04 PM

I think that's a XGS or RA2's bug for displaying it like that. I usually waypoint or ctrl+shift my Kirovs.

Also @ Daric... WTF? You're losing to soviets on May Day? Pathetic.. You did very good vs me in the clan tryouts, yet now this bs?
Then accuse others of mapping don't drop to that level, please. As far as I know Peter is a fair player. Always had Gg's vs him.

wtf u talking about peter always maps!

#10 A7Wins

A7Wins

Sergeant SmasH

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:01 PM

Peter hasnt always been a fair player ;) But he is definitely clean now as he has the patch, kudos to that.

And it seems Pete has been stepping up his game, Daric is no noob.

#11 Myheart4u

Myheart4u

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 03:53 AM

No. I do not use map-hack.

http://xwis.net/ra2/games/5329/

It's funny to me how you called me a map-hacker after your attack failed. Despite being America, you never made an effort to scout with a rockiteer, dog, ect...You repair the bridge and send 7 grizzlies in blindly to kill my 4 derricks. You realise your plastic tanks are getting owned by the 2 underestimated desolators so you then send them to my shrouded main base (Same result, your tanks get crushed by 2 desolators). You don't seem to be running Olaf's screenshot patch.. Is there any reason for this?

xgs replay is attached.

:cool2:

I never asked for SS.

It was early morning and i had to work and I just rushed. Just **** talked you cause i lost obviously.

20428 Posted Image phoenixxx W +42 Posted Image magick L -42 05:00 Isle of War 03:30 11-12-2011 57 P

21344 Posted Image phoenixxx W +41 Posted Image magick L -41 01:37 Isle of War 11:43 11-12-2011 57 P

Here is my not needed post to show that im cool like you. Cause i didnt ask for any proof that you didnt cheat.

Here is me beating u 2-0.

Thanks.

You don't seem to be running Olaf's screenshot patch.. Is there any reason for this?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cant get it to work. :( ill provide any ss vs top ranks. I dont cheat never have never will :\

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users