Photo

Phantom1 map hack _(: not proven :)_ Ban Lifted.

Caught at last

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 Jev

Jev

Captain

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1024 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 09:27 AM

Suspected this player for a while now and as has been said many times before "THEY WILL SLIP UP SOONER OR LATER"

Frame 3023 Harvester set to HARVEST drives through nearest ore field and continues to UNSCOUTED GEMS on hill.
harvester.JPG
Not possible as dog that scouted around edge of hill didn't reveal anywhere near the gems, in fact it only just uncovers the edge of the lower hill.
phantom1.JPG

GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date FPS C S T 378 Posted Image rend0rseg W +27 Posted Image phantom1 L 07:35 Pinch Point 10:06 01-09-2011 55 P
phantom1 killed bought left captured units 5 19 0 buildings 3 7 0 2 infantry 11 48 0 planes 0 3 0 rend0rseg killed bought left captured units 7 25 17 buildings 0 22 15 0 infantry 31 39 28 planes 0 4 1

Even the g.i. doesnt uncover gems if it walks closer to the cliff edge than yours did.
Mcgr2.JPG
Looks like i missed an ss from the game sorry.

Attached Files

Edited by yemanitsme, 03 September 2011 - 02:25 PM.

#2 Admin

Admin

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2366 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:57 AM

Frame 3023, harverster goes into harvest mode for unscouted gems.

GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date FPS C S T
378 America rend0rseg W +27 America phantom1 L 07:35 Pinch Point 09:06 01-09-2011 55 P
phantom1 killed bought left captured
units 5 19 0
buildings 3 7 0 2
infantry 11 48 0
planes 0 3 0
rend0rseg killed bought left captured
units 7 25 17
buildings 0 22 15 0
infantry 31 39 28
planes 0 4 1

Previous (1st) 16 day ban - http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=110980

As per your XGS SS, proven

#3 Admin

Admin

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2366 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 03:01 AM

64 day ban due to repeated cheating
Final ban before permanent ban from XWIS
ban expires 02-01-2012

#4 Phantom1

Phantom1

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • XWIS Name: Razomtaz

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:49 AM

This is ridiculous.. there is no way I was using any map hack.. please double check your stats and information.. this assesment is incorrect.. I do not cheat in this game.. what is it I need to do for any recourse.. regards. Phantom1

#5 Phantom1

Phantom1

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 09:35 AM

If I have played this map dozens of times.. of course I would know where the gems are..

#6 Jev

Jev

Captain

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1024 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 04:28 PM

If I have played this map dozens of times.. of course I would know where the gems are..

Yes we all know where the GEMS are, but without revealing them you cannot place your miners into "HARVEST" them until they are uncovered.
It is 100% proof of you using your map reveal. Deny it as much as you like, but you have been caught cheating, now pay the price . in the mean time ditch your map revealer as you will get caught sooner or later.
GOODBYE CHEAT !

Your explanation is totally false. I am just addind a replay of a game i just made to test your explanation and the miner goes into "MOVE" mode not "harvest" AS YOURS DID.
Attached Thumbnails
  • Posted Image
  • Posted Image
  • Posted Image
  • Posted Image
Attached Files

Edited by yemanitsme, 30 October 2011 - 07:07 PM.

#7 Phantom1

Phantom1

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 06:32 PM

NO THAT IS NOT CORRECT WHAT YOU SAY.. I HAVE ALWAYS USED THIS TACTIC TO GET AN ADVANTAGE IF POSSIBLE BY STEALING THE ENEMIES ORE..IF ONE DIRECTS THE MINER FROM WARFACTORY ON WAYPOINT ONTO THE JEWELS.. IT WILL GO INTO HARVEST MODE..

I DO NOT CHEAT GO CHECK MY STATS OVER THE YEARS

#8 Jev

Jev

Captain

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1024 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:22 PM

STILL PROTESTING HIS INNOCENCE

Phantom1

Corporal
  • Posted Image
  • Members
  • Posted ImagePosted Image
  • 36 posts

Sent Today, 05:54 PM
you would have to be the idiot of the century if you consider this to be evidence ..
AGAIN..
I DO NOT CHEAT.. AND MINERS SENT ON WAYPOINT TO AN AREA FROM A WARFACTORY WILL ALLOW THEM TO LOOK FOR JEWELS BY THEMSELVES..

STOP BEING A ****ER AND ASSESS THE THING CORRECTLY.

THERE WAS NO TRAINER BEING USED..

#9 Phantom1

Phantom1

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 07:33 PM

Yes we all know where the GEMS are, but without revealing them you cannot place your miners into "HARVEST" them until they are uncovered.
It is 100% proof of you using your map reveal. Deny it as much as you like, but you have been caught cheating, now pay the price . in the mean time ditch your map revealer as you will get caught sooner or later.
GOODBYE CHEAT !

Your explanation is totally false. I am just addind a replay of a game i just made to test your explanation and the miner goes into "MOVE" mode not "harvest" AS YOURS DID.
Attached Thumbnails

• Posted Image
  • Posted Image
  • Posted Image
  • Posted Image
Attached Files

INCORRECT.. I also have just tested a miner leaving a warfactory going to an unscouted area and it goes to the jewels in harvest mode.. I might add that I sometimes use a miner to scout for a small distance.. I DO NOT CHEAT!

#10 Jev

Jev

Captain

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1024 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:30 PM

INCORRECT.. I also have just tested a miner leaving a warfactory going to an unscouted area and it goes to the jewels in harvest mode.. I might add that I sometimes use a miner to scout for a small distance.. I DO NOT CHEAT!

Can I just ask you, Do you use XGS?????

#11 Phantom1

Phantom1

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:41 PM

Can I just ask you, Do you use XGS?????

No I do not.. I do not understand why you are doing this to me.. it is well known I do not cheat.. I send a miner to ore territory because I know.. and I am persecuted for this.. Dam dude.. I play this game for nigh 10 years and now have to put up with this hassle.. get it thru your head .. I dont cheat.. I think cheating is wrong..

#12 Jev

Jev

Captain

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1024 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:49 PM

No I do not.. I do not understand why you are doing this to me.. it is well known I do not cheat.. I send a miner to ore territory because I know.. and I am persecuted for this.. Dam dude.. I play this game for nigh 10 years and now have to put up with this hassle.. get it thru your head .. I dont cheat.. I think cheating is wrong..

Well then"dude", if you do not use XGS then there is no possible way that you can tell if your miner has been put into "HARVEST" as only the replay will tell the state/action of each unit. So this further adds to the fact that all your above posts are useless and unreliable.

#13 JonasAKAFaze

JonasAKAFaze

The BH Master

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1191 posts
  • XWIS Name: Faze

Posted 30 October 2011 - 08:52 PM

what's your prob? you are proven, look at ss and xgs, live with it. If you really don't cheat, please post ss then or buy new serial if you care so much.

#14 Phantom1

Phantom1

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 09:04 PM

Well then"dude", if you do not use XGS then there is no possible way that you can tell if your miner has been put into "HARVEST" as only the replay will tell the state/action of each unit. So this further adds to the fact that all your above posts are useless and unreliable.

why would I need to entertain your dribble when your feeble mentality cannot seem to grasp the real facts of the scenario. As I have mentioned to you before.. STOP MAKING UP YOUR OWN STORIES.. you might really start to believe it.. Go have a look at my webpage you low piece of life.. tell me what you have done for you country in time of need and I have to put up with a piece of garbage like you in this world.. go put a bag over your head and sit in the corner and sulk.. mummy might get you later. it is also correct that even if one only has 1 refinery and takes the miner to any spot on the map where one knows the jewels are and searches with the miner for the gems.. then that works as well.. also if the waypoint from the war factory is set to any unscouted area.. then the miner will go there and harvest automatically if it is close enough to the ore.. your XGS has no idea how I initiated its movements towards the ore..

it is also correct that even if one only has 1 refinery and takes the miner to any spot on the map where one knows the jewels are and searches with the miner for the gems.. then that works as well.. also if the waypoint from the war factory is set to any unscouted area.. then the miner will go there and harvest automatically if it is close enough to the ore.. XGS has absolutely no idea how I initiated its movements towards the ore.. whether by harvest mode or move mode.. on both counts I directed the miners status.. and sadly I do not have SS.. bying a new serial does not help as its the IP address that is banned..

#15 Phantom1

Phantom1

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 09:23 PM

I do not need to see the unscouted area.. I just need to know there are jewels there and get my miner to that area.. I in no way perceive that as cheating.. I was told by an ADMIN once.. If you dont use trainers or maphacks then one has nothing to worry about.. well looks like the rules have changes.. now one can get thrown out on pure suspicion and not real proof.. Those 3 pictures show nothing except where I sent my miner.. so what.. looking for ore.. and XGS cant read my mind on strategies..

#16 Jev

Jev

Captain

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1024 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 09:24 PM

You really are making a fool of yourself. Your comments clearly show that you are talking rubbish, not knowing what XGS does and doesn't do. Unfortunately XGS has exactly the knowledge of how you initiated its movements towards the ore, WHICH IS WHAT GOT YOU BANNED. Which is like me commenting on your apparent website. Not knowing what it is, I'd be a fool to comment. Just like you on here.

By the way THis is a cheat report and although we are the players involved, it is not a discussion area.

Desist in posting more reply's. Continue your ignorance in the fair play forum in the topic you created.

Edited by yemanitsme, 30 October 2011 - 09:28 PM.

#17 Phantom1

Phantom1

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 09:38 PM

I do not need to see the unscouted area.. I just need to know there are jewels there and get my miner to that area.. I in no way perceive that as cheating.. I was told by an ADMIN once.. If you dont use trainers or maphacks then one has nothing to worry about.. well looks like the rules have changes.. now one can get thrown out on pure suspicion and not real proof.. Those 3 pictures show nothing except where I sent my miner.. so what.. looking for ore.. and XGS cant read my mind on strategies..

You really are making a fool of yourself. Your comments clearly show that you are talking rubbish, not knowing what XGS does and doesn't do. Unfortunately XGS has exactly the knowledge of how you initiated its movements towards the ore, WHICH IS WHAT GOT YOU BANNED. Which is like me commenting on your apparent website. Not knowing what it is, I'd be a fool to comment. Just like you on here.

By the way THis is a cheat report and although we are the players involved, it is not a discussion area.

Desist in posting more reply's. Continue your ignorance in the fair play forum in the topic you created.

it is very relevant to continue to respond to your ficticious claims in any area I can find them as you are one who does not seerm to understand the real facts.. I am very much hoping that some smarter people than yourself..(and there will be many) will get involved here and see that there is NO CHEATING involved.. as far as my prior posts.. once again you a a very thick human that cant read between the lines.. none of the prior involved me personally but as always there are scumbags who cant desist..

#18 Phantom1

Phantom1

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 10:14 PM

You must be joking clown.. you need your head read.. I dont know what hole you crawled out of scumbag but go back there real soon.. you can find my website right here www.2aod.asn.au scumbag.. I dont need to be ashamed of anything.. I DONT CHEAT - NEVER HAVE - DISLIKE CHEATERS and storytellers..
like you.. you were probably going to lose.. poor sportsman as well.. YOU MIGHT START re-assessing your own fairytale commentary clown..

#19 Phantom1

Phantom1

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 10:45 PM

Todate I still have no reply or outcome of why exactly I have been banned.. It seems that having directed a miner to a specific ore area whether released from a warfactory or moved by click is some grounds for banning based on suspicion..

#20 Jev

Jev

Captain

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1024 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:07 PM

You must be joking clown.. you need your head read.. I dont know what hole you crawled out of scumbag but go back there real soon.. you can find my website right here www.2aod.asn.au scumbag.. I dont need to be ashamed of anything.. I DONT CHEAT - NEVER HAVE - DISLIKE CHEATERS and storytellers..
like you.. you were probably going to lose.. poor sportsman as well.. YOU MIGHT START re-assessing your own fairytale commentary clown..

Once upon a time there was a cheat, a snivelling little cheat called PHANTOM1, that got busted. The cheat claimed to be a hero, and would never do any wrong, but he was caught, not once, maybe not twice, but he was caught under a number of names. Each time the cheat was caught he would protest his innocence, claiming that he and only he could know what his thought process was. Well one day he happened upon cheating against someone, who often shouts his mouth off and gets banned for avoiding word filters but doesn't cheat himself, who always runs XGS.
What is this XGS business cried the Phantom1. It's the cheat police he was told. "CHEAT POLICE" he "CRIED, there's no such thing, nothing can know what my thought processes are".
Alas, PHANTOM1 is not as smart as Yuri, who's mind was quicker than the eye. The only one close to this Yuri fellow, was GOD aka OLAF :rockon: .
Now Olaf, was the conjuring wizard, who made his own version of George Orwells 1984, "Cameras everywhere, your actions are being monitored". Olaf called this XGS. Olaf was certain that his design was a sure fire way of detecting cheats, so he got together with a group of people and made them his sheriffs judges and court officials, Hawk, Don Carlo,Toomuch4u, Riz, I'mnumber1, Papsarmy, to name but a few and he gave them all access to his new made XGS. Sadly, not all of them are as active these days as they once were, but nevertheless they all had a clear understanding of what could be done by Olafs beautiful XGS, and how to deal with the "PERPS" that would often disrupt the smooth running of one of the finest electronic online games ever developed, one that brought so much joy to people who would devote many hours to its existence.
OLAF and Don Carlo, through their internet forum, broadcast the delights of this fine XGS thing and encouraged everyone to download it and use it. Many many many did just this and in turn they further broadcast its presence and encouraged others to use it crying out "IT'S FREE" (IN THOSE DAYS NOT A LOT CAME FOR FREE).
Well in 2011, on such player, who was known for shouting his mouth off and often crying for people to post a picture showing their screens, downloaded the amazing XGS tool and used it everygame. Sometimes he was also guilty of not taking a shot himself, but he did run it every single game. He often posted his reports on the PERPS that had the audacity to CHEAT (just like PHANTOM1) and on the day of 1st September 2011 this chappie just happened to be playing this fantastic electronic game when he came across a PERP (PHANTOM1) and he was very suspicious during the game, but after 4309 frames of the game had been played the PERP (PHANTOM1) gave up his quest, knowing he had no chance of victory.
The opponent later looked at the replay and he wasn't alarmed to see the PERP (PHANTOM1) sending his vehicle to work in an unrevealed area. BANG, Caught at last PHANTOM1 appeared to be cheating so the opponent went on to make a report about this henious crime. He submitted the report to the XGS police who thouroughly conducted their own investigation. The investigation took two months before it was indeed confirmed that PHANTOM1 had indeed CHEATED. The Judge decided on the punishment for the PERP (PHANTOM1) and gave him a 64 day penalty for his crime.
PHANTOM1, a hero in his own country, just could not accept he had been caught, whatever would the folk back home think of him, now he's branded a cheat?, so he went about a crusade to protest his innocence. Unfortunately, he got innocence confused with IGNORANCE and started going on about "MOVE"ing not HARVEST"ing and how he hated cheats, so never would cheat.
By now, a large audience was gathering, but no matter how much they hinted for him to keep quiet and accept his punishment, the PERP (PHANTOM1) took no heed of their advices. He continued to protest his innocence for it was only right that a national hero should not (and could not) face ridicule for being found out to be the cheat that he indeed was.
So as xmas was approaching quite fast, the PERP (PHANTOM1) began writing out his xmas list. at the very top of this list he wrote "a new KEY for REDALERT2" so that he could start playing online again, before his punishment expired on 2nd January 2012.
The PERP (PHANTOM1) was left to mull over his actions, but unfortunately he didn't keep quiet. He continued to wail about how hard he had been done to and to protest his innocence, but as it was clear and undisputable his protests fell on deaf ears.
So with xmas rapidly approaching, the "MOUTHY" author of this tale sends to the PERP (PHANTOM1) this little chrismas gift
http://xhp.xwis.net/utilities/XCC_Game_Spy.exe
and sincerely hopes that he uses it.
And the game lived happily ever after.

Edited by yemanitsme, 30 October 2011 - 11:14 PM.

#21 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13438 posts
  • XWIS Name: XTF

Posted 31 October 2011 - 09:51 AM

ST staff will look into your claim.

BTW, the ban isn't based on suspicion but it might be based on not knowing how rally points affect harvesters.

#22 riz

riz

Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts
  • XWIS Name: riz

Posted 03 November 2011 - 01:16 AM

This ban will be overturned. Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

A maphack can not be proved from this replay as a miner does change from move to harvest of it's own accord when a war factory rally point is put over those gems, with or without shroud.

The ban will be lifted shortly.

We will make sure we take this into consideration for future maphacking reports.

#23 Phantom1

Phantom1

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 05:46 AM

yemanitsme 01 November 2011 - 03:56 AM
It would now appear that PHANTOM1's explanation of the miner going straight into "HARVEST" from a waypoint exit from war factory is completely plausible.
I have just played M24 to test out this and indeed it is possible to do this.

I played against M24 and counted 23 framesd for the miner to go into harvest mode, exactly the same amount of frames as player PHANTOM1's miner took.

Therefore the ban imposed on PHANTOM1 should be overturned and in this instance I admit that I was wrong about it not being possible and I send my sincere apologies to PHANTOM1 and all the admins who have had to look into this matter.

Obviously this is something that we can now see IS possible and the cheat report should be disregarded and the players status be returned to him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yemanitsme has sincerely apologized and this apology is certainly accepted and I know that all are doing their best to catch cheats in this forum.. I again would like to say to all members that I do not cheat and value the spirit of fair play.. even though I get quite frustrated when getting flogged.. No matter.. I am happy that this is over.. regards.. Phantom1

#24 riz

riz

Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!

• ST Retirees
  • 12374 posts
  • XWIS Name: riz

Posted 03 November 2011 - 08:53 PM

Your ban is now lifted, you should be able to log in normally now. Thanks for being so understanding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users