1 reply to this topic

#1 Tsftwz

Tsftwz

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 August 2011 - 04:38 PM

Ok my friends needs alittle help he doesnt load and i have tryed to go on teamviewer to do it for him problem is i cant open ports on windows 7 as it is complicated. Well i managed to inpput a rule in the firewall which would allow specific ports. Still didnt work. I tryed to locate his router as it is a talktalk520 type which is not listed. He needs help as we dont know what to do it would be helpful if you can tell us. Olaf i ask u directly

#2 nodrescue

nodrescue

nodrescue

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:18 AM

Ok my friends needs alittle help he doesnt load and i have tryed to go on teamviewer to do it for him problem is i cant open ports on windows 7 as it is complicated. Well i managed to inpput a rule in the firewall which would allow specific ports. Still didnt work. I tryed to locate his router as it is a talktalk520 type which is not listed. He needs help as we dont know what to do it would be helpful if you can tell us. Olaf i ask u directly

I had the same problem last year and after 6 months of brain twisting and only being able to sit in the lobby
because no motter if i was the host or joining a game i couldn't load.
Now i noticed this problem only started after i upgraded my internet and got a new company which also included a new Router!!!
So i finally decided to plug my old router back in and boom i was back in the game and loving it, but i still had issues because the router
i had plugged in wasnt designed by the TalkTalk company i rented from and i was being flooded so it kept restarting
so i phoned up TalkTalk who sent me out a huawei echolife hg532 which runs everything and you dont even need to add ports for Tiberian Sun.
Just get him to phone up TalkTalk and ask them to send him the router and they will as i have got this same router for 3 familys near me
http://www.google.co.uk/search?aq=1&oq=huawei+echolife&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=huawei+echolife+hg532

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users