#26 Mole40k

Mole40k

Seal

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts
  • XWIS Name: Mole40k

Posted 11 August 2011 - 01:47 PM

You mean the same sidelined beta males frz is desperate to play FF with as he can't find friends of his own?

#27 FrzFlame

FrzFlame

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts
  • XWIS Name: North

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:40 AM

You mean the same sidelined beta males frz is desperate to play FF with as he can't find friends of his own?

No, Just the random lunatic that came into my thread to inform me of his deep hatred of me.

The only reason I know who you are is because you were a FS player.

What do I have to do to get you to f*u.ck off?

Edited by FrzFlame, 13 August 2011 - 04:41 AM.

#28 Radiology

Radiology

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 10:54 AM

Lol @ random lunatic haha ayo frz i remember when we used to play and me, hyper, and nick would take turns owning u 1v1 rofl still all about talking tho i see, no skills to back it up as usual :laugh:

Edited by Radiology, 13 August 2011 - 10:57 AM.

#29 xNathanx

xNathanx

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2803 posts
  • XWIS Name: RaganZin

Posted 13 August 2011 - 11:02 AM

I loved FF1,2,3 i just wanted to say that =)

#30 BlueBala

BlueBala

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12214 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 05:20 PM

I love tits :)

Please note that I am talking about the unit

#31 Wounded

Wounded

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1970 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 06:36 PM

I love tits :)

Please note that I am talking about the unit

no hes not :cool:

#32 FrzFlame

FrzFlame

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 15 August 2011 - 10:43 PM

Lol @ random lunatic haha ayo frz i remember when we used to play and me, hyper, and nick would take turns owning u 1v1 rofl still all about talking tho i see, no skills to back it up as usual :laugh:

Considering that I don't know who you or nick is, and the fact that I've only 1v1d hyper once ever in a match that he had no balls to try anything except gdi apc. You must be referring to one of my impostors. Additionally, there is absolutely 0 chance I would agree to a 1v1 when there was a 3 people making a 2v2 possible.. Sorry whoever you are.

have a nice day.

Edited by FrzFlame, 15 August 2011 - 10:44 PM.

#33 nodrescue

nodrescue

nodrescue

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 10:04 AM

Please come back next week for chapter 2 (The Aftermath) Staring The Ex TS-Boys

#34 Sun

Sun

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • XWIS Name: sun

Posted 25 August 2011 - 02:22 PM

Ah yes i remember FrzFlame, he claimed always to be a Top-player, but never reached that level. That really confuses me and i dont know what to do. :)

#35 Radiology

Radiology

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 03:29 PM

Id rate frzflame at the same level of mart aka chick00.... basically a dodging newb who lies about his victories lmfao

#36 FrzFlame

FrzFlame

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 11:14 PM

Still need a partner for this. Only 1 person needed

@the above two posts. I'm pretty sure the two of you didn't even start playing this game until well after the era in which me and Middlesky were rolling up the 2v2 competition. At no point in the last 6 years have I played this game for a period longer than 2 weeks maybe 2 or 3 times per year. And both of you have likely played more in this year alone than I have from 2001>now

#37 Radiology

Radiology

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:35 PM

Lol another attempt at making himself sound halfway decent lmfao, middlesky, was 100 times better then u bro, you must just love listening to yourself talk you pathetic twerp

#38 FrzFlame

FrzFlame

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 03:23 AM

Lol another attempt at making himself sound halfway decent lmfao, middlesky, was 100 times better then u bro, you must just love listening to yourself talk you pathetic twerp

You must be listening to the haters, Me and Ryan ****ed up everyone in 2v2 competition and I was nearly 50/50 with him in short game 1v1s. The only place he was way better than me at was in the area of doing the whole econo/long game BS that this game evolved into after we stopped playing competitively. Ryan went on to become the best at that while I started playing other games and/or being on the internet less as I obtained a drivers license, decent job, and women. Funny though that even today I can get on and hold my own vs anyone despite not playing more than 2-5 games per year in the last 3 years.. And maybe a few nights a week 2 weeks at a time maybe twice a year for 3 years before that. It's crazy to think how long ago 2004/2005 was. And it goes to show you who has the natural talent to learn, adapt, and inovate.. And who has to copy the technique of other people and train 24/7 for 5 years after the games prime to finally be as good as people like me and ryan were 6-7 years ago.. And from what I heard, Ryan got online a few months back after not playing for years and humiliated every single currently active player in 1v1s including the super nerds like you that have been playing 24/7 for Fing YEARS.

You are just a random guy desperately competing for status on a dead game from 12 years ago that no one has even heard of in modern day gaming circles.

I'll give you a present, When I was a teenager I listened to this song for 5 straight hours durring a night on TS and got 5x better. Maybe it'll help you finally be an alpha at something.. Even if it's just a 12 year old rts game that no one has ever heard of outside the people posting in this forum section. I don't think even most RA2 players know what TS is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuYeHPFR3f0

#39 Radiology

Radiology

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 12:04 AM

Lol i play once every month if that lmfao that whole statement ^^ is a lie lmfao keep pretending your successful geek rofl

Edited by Radiology, 03 October 2011 - 12:04 AM.

#40 FrzFlame

FrzFlame

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:31 AM

Lol i play once every month if that lmfao that whole statement ^^ is a lie lmfao keep pretending your successful geek rofl

please kill yourself

#41 Radiology

Radiology

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 03:25 PM

Lmfao what a virgin this guy is -_-

#42 FrzFlame

FrzFlame

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 08:39 AM

after all this time you never had the balls to tell me that you were reignman LOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I just now realized this bylookiing at your sig here. I always thought you were some random troll ahahaha. Remember all the times I humiliated you without even trying?

i do..

#43 Radiology

Radiology

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 11:10 PM

The only thing i remember is you dodging everytime i asked for a 1v1 clanner lmfao, youd reply with your not good enough. Then you go and lose to the likes of dayofrage haha, so no i dont remember you ever humiliating me, just you dodging everything..... i see nothing has changed though, what a talker you are bud -_- all talk and no walk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users