33 replies to this topic

#26 jeffbeck

jeffbeck

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 01:35 AM

I've downloaded RA2 multi so i might pop on in a few days. I would be grateful If you guys could suggest some sort of RA2 crash course.

#27 Mole40k

Mole40k

Seal

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts
  • XWIS Name: Mole40k

Posted 03 September 2011 - 07:13 AM

Ra2 is a lot easier than TS. If you have good control in TS and you understand how rts economy works, you should be fine.

#28 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 02:40 PM

bettzeug must have taken control of nodrescue's account because only The Skeleton Nod could conceive such epic bullsh*ttery.

#29 nodrescue

nodrescue

nodrescue

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 01:59 PM

:)

#30 NahinStar

NahinStar

Command3r

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2105 posts
  • XWIS Name: Makyura

Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:44 PM

I might try it. I've been playing TS for only 11 months and I'm starting to get bored of it. If your not in the 'elite' clique there are only mod games to play, which are easy and predictable.

Excellent, RA2 is the most live game atm, so the more activity the better. And if you wanna have some for-fun-game let me know and ill try to sign on then and give you some guidance.

#31 Urab17ch

Urab17ch

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 11:12 AM

Can you please tell me how you can call jeffbeck a mapper?
How can you call anyone a mapper without the slightest bit of proof?

You are destroying TS more than anyone by just leaving games that you are loosing. Making up excuses that some1 was mapping even so everyone else that played with the accused mapper witnesses that he doesnt.

The funniest thing is that you are talking about not kicking any newb players. The truth is u kik all half decent players because you take this game so damn serious and can not stand the fact that you get beaten all the time even on your own maps.

Can you answer any of this without being insulting?

Felly :D

bettzeug must have taken control of nodrescue's account because only The Skeleton Nod could conceive such epic bullsh*ttery.

I tried playing T.S. I got rush by an army of 30 soldiers and as I was building my base up whilst barely surviving the vicious on slaught by the veteran t.s player suddenly a cyborg commando comes and destroys all my buildings in a rampage =_=. Sentrys gun didnt do much... It was accompanied by some sort of tank thing o.O

lol, sounds like a game i played with gstery2k a year or two ago, didnt know what the **** had hit him. steam train-esque

#32 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 02:12 PM

lol nerd relapse brend.. predictible m8

#33 fellbach1

fellbach1

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:00 PM

omg hoi urab :)

TS has reached a new low. I am even arguing with some ****ed up modders nowadays.

#34 Mole40k

Mole40k

Seal

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts
  • XWIS Name: Mole40k

Posted 17 September 2011 - 07:35 PM

See, it's this ^ that I miss about TS. Modern games with their short lifespans and their matchmaking focus means you just don't form a proper 'community' any more. I guess that's why I like to pop on here every now and then to see how everyone's doing :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users