#1 nodrescue

nodrescue

nodrescue

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 11:43 AM

boom boom

Edited by nodrescue, 27 August 2011 - 04:59 PM.

#2 JonasAKAFaze

JonasAKAFaze

The BH Master

• Bounty Hunters
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1191 posts
  • XWIS Name: Faze

Posted 29 July 2011 - 02:01 PM

I havn't really played ts online and ladder matches, mostly missions and shrimish. I would like to watch some tiberian sun replays of how to build/attack and defense! I could learn from that, and maybe be able to have some tournies. I like your topic purpose, because I also think ts still is a great game :)

#3 ap0c4lips

ap0c4lips

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 03:33 PM

You raise a gd point pete... but aint ts always been like that ^.6

#4 nodrescue

nodrescue

nodrescue

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 01:43 AM

Edited by nodrescue, 27 August 2011 - 04:58 PM.

#5 xtrmtea

xtrmtea

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:07 PM

LOL! I see you're still flinging accusations about in game. You're full of **** and will never change.

#6 jeffbeck

jeffbeck

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 08:26 PM

What a pathetic man. Fairplay Forum

Edited by jeffbeck, 22 August 2011 - 08:27 PM.

#7 topdog

topdog

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 09:25 PM

I started playing this game about 4 years ago. It was fun, there were many players online and not many got accused of cheating, mapping and demanding screen shots. Until more recently, a hypocrite with a nick of nodrescue, gamerpete or whatever frivolous names he drums up has been destroying this game and image. Nodrescue considerable has the smallest-mind with a uneequivical obscured thinking pattern. He needs help, mentally. You are probably thinking, why I mentioned him as a hypocrite? Let me provide you with an example, “I suggest a new start and by this i mean if there is anyone i normally ban or kik or don't talk to we start fresh and put all our issues aside, im a grown man and find myself yes talking like a kid having the most silly fights in game or the lobby but i wanna work it out.” I quoted this from the orignal post. Well the other day, I was banned for so called “mapping” because gamerpete was scouted by me. Then he left and ruined the game. He made another game and banned me stating, “everyone in PFF is a mapper.” I can testify before all that I have never cheated and never will. So I want to know where is this “grown man”, where are you hidding, come out come out where ever you are. When I play a game, I play it to the end win or lose, which most of the time I lose. I am always a good sport about it. I am writing this to question everyone, why do we continue to play with this imbecile. We all need to work together and BAN him for life. He is the one who ruined TS. We all must work together and never join his game or let him join our games. We can do this if we work together.

Topdogg23 (PFF)

#8 nodrescue

nodrescue

nodrescue

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:11 PM

Edited by nodrescue, 27 August 2011 - 04:57 PM.

#9 fellbach1

fellbach1

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 10:06 AM

Can you please tell me how you can call jeffbeck a mapper?
How can you call anyone a mapper without the slightest bit of proof?

You are destroying TS more than anyone by just leaving games that you are loosing. Making up excuses that some1 was mapping even so everyone else that played with the accused mapper witnesses that he doesnt.

The funniest thing is that you are talking about not kicking any newb players. The truth is u kik all half decent players because you take this game so damn serious and can not stand the fact that you get beaten all the time even on your own maps.

Can you answer any of this without being insulting?

#10 Mole40k

Mole40k

Seal

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts
  • XWIS Name: Mole40k

Posted 27 August 2011 - 04:52 PM

It's ironic because a) nodrescue is himself a proven mapper, and b) when given the opportunity to take a part in TS's 'fresh start' with the CN**** project, nodrescue went out of his way to undermine everything we wouldn't back him up in an argument. It's probably time for everyone to start playing a new game.

#11 nodrescue

nodrescue

nodrescue

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 04:54 PM

#12 jeffbeck

jeffbeck

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 04:54 PM

Thanks, Fell. Proof that I don't map can be found in the SS's I always provide. You don't like the fact I've made you look like a prat because I've shown your original post to be a load of bollocks.

Edited by jeffbeck, 27 August 2011 - 05:06 PM.

#13 nodrescue

nodrescue

nodrescue

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 04:56 PM

#14 jeffbeck

jeffbeck

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 04:59 PM

i went out my way to stop a group of ex Tiberian sun player who xwis had banned opening there own server to steal players private information get it right mole

and please mr **** stop flooding others topics calling me a mapper without some ind of prve, ur a idiot mole a proper idiot

That's funny because that's exactly what you do.

#15 fellbach1

fellbach1

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 05:48 PM

Wow those are good points. Deleting all your comments because they make you look like the biggest fool in ts?

You are the most charecterless, sad, childish and longest playing noob in TS history. How pathetic.

#16 MaYwEaThErDaZ

MaYwEaThErDaZ

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • XWIS Name: gh

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:00 PM

Lol

#17 Tahj

Tahj

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1736 posts
  • XWIS Name: Tahj

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:23 PM

i went out my way to stop a group of ex Tiberian sun player who xwis had banned opening there own server to steal players private information get it right mole

1) CNC-EVO was not composed of "ex" Tiberian Sun players. The forum was composed of many, if not all TS players.
2) CEVO was in no created to "steal" player information. What would one accomplish by obtaining such useless data?
3) I (developer of the referenced server) was banned from XWIS for a completely unrelated reason.

You're wrong on all accounts. I would suggest getting your facts straight prior to making such ridiculous claims.

#18 topdog

topdog

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:23 PM

Wow! I must say that Nodrescue is more of a loser than I thought. Not even man enough to leave his orignal comments on this forum for all to read. Very sad. LOL. Remember all, do not play with him at all, we must all ban him for life.

#19 Mole40k

Mole40k

Seal

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts
  • XWIS Name: Mole40k

Posted 29 August 2011 - 08:54 AM

It's funny cos I seem to recall the reasons for nodrescue leaving cn**** as being quite different. Despite his arguments to the contrary, I think it had something to do with WW players...

Posted Image
Shame I can't find the SS of your admitting your mapping, and that famous one from playing FF where 12 banshees suddenly turned up in my un-scouted base really...

#20 nodrescue

nodrescue

nodrescue

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:39 PM

blah blah

Welcome to the xwis joke site please submit your topic so the clowns can flood it with total rubbish and guess what nobody on xwis is watching so you can write anything you want yippi

#21 Reddit

Reddit

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 04:19 PM

blah blah

Welcome to the xwis joke site please submit your topic so the clowns can flood it with total rubbish and guess what nobody on xwis is watching so you can write anything you want yippi

Written by the biggest phony on Tiberian Sun, you just simply don't realize it because you're a truly delusional and paranoid person. You are without a doubt a large part of the collective Tiberian Sun drama. You can't accuse every person of mapping, you're a 41 year old grown up - I suggest growing up.

Profound

Edited by Reddit, 01 September 2011 - 04:19 PM.

#22 NahinStar

NahinStar

Command3r

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2105 posts
  • XWIS Name: Makyura

Posted 01 September 2011 - 06:59 PM

Tiberian Sun is dead, i suggest you guys move to Ra2.

#23 uncledrew

uncledrew

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 900 posts
  • XWIS Name: .

Posted 01 September 2011 - 08:18 PM

I tried playing T.S. I got rush by an army of 30 soldiers and as I was building my base up whilst barely surviving the vicious on slaught by the veteran t.s player suddenly a cyborg commando comes and destroys all my buildings in a rampage =_=. Sentrys gun didnt do much... It was accompanied by some sort of tank thing o.O

#24 Seke

Seke

C&C Tournament Organizer

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6690 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 12:44 AM

I tried playing T.S. I got rush by an army of 30 soldiers and as I was building my base up whilst barely surviving the vicious on slaught by the veteran t.s player suddenly a cyborg commando comes and destroys all my buildings in a rampage =_=. Sentrys gun didnt do much... It was accompanied by some sort of tank thing o.O

reminds me of my first QM in RA2 back in WOL days. OMG A CHRONO COMMANDO?!?! wtf?!?!?!

#25 jeffbeck

jeffbeck

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 01:09 AM

Tiberian Sun is dead, i suggest you guys move to Ra2.

I might try it. I've been playing TS for only 11 months and I'm starting to get bored of it. If your not in the 'elite' clique there are only mod games to play, which are easy and predictable.

Edited by jeffbeck, 02 September 2011 - 01:10 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users