Photo

I am contacting EA, anyone have anything they would like me to report?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

#26 Dyson

Dyson

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • XWIS Name: Walshy

Posted 20 April 2011 - 05:35 PM

I have acquired the contact details of a community manager at EA

i made this thread for TS people to express their issues so i can pass them onto my friend at EA

I like how he's gone from someone whom you've just met to your friend at EA.
Perhaps this is all a fluke and you're just seeking attention :)

#27 silver23

silver23

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 287 posts
  • XWIS Name: silver23

Posted 20 April 2011 - 05:36 PM

It's obviously going to be a complaint about ST and their lack of support for the TS community. I see no problem and agree with this, make your complaint Betz ;)

#28 No0bziLLa

No0bziLLa

[Banned]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2024 posts
  • XWIS Name: No0bZiLLa

Posted 20 April 2011 - 08:27 PM

farabg when you email them about how your "feeling" about how youve been treated, please be sure to tell ea how negative youve been towards anyone trying to help out the ts community. and before you try to come back with something snappy, remember this is your topic and i kept it on topic and you should really try to. also i dont care

#29 Farang

Farang

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 09:36 PM

farabg when you email them about how your "feeling" about how youve been treated, please be sure to tell ea how negative youve been towards anyone trying to help out the ts community. and before you try to come back with something snappy, remember this is your topic and i kept it on topic and you should really try to. also i dont care

oh my god we have covered the helping issue buddy, and again, who said my reasons for contacting my friend at EA have anything to do with TS?

im simply a middleman thats all, got something to say to an EA community manager? well say it!!

Edited by Farang, 20 April 2011 - 09:37 PM.

#30 No0bziLLa

No0bziLLa

[Banned]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2024 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 09:50 PM

better yet... i ask you Why are you even contacting EA?

I have acquired the contact details of a community manager at EA, and i will be contacting him shortly to raise some of the issues players face on Tiberian Sun,

this is what told me you were contacting them about TS specifically (i got it from the first post in this topic)

to tell you the truth the way youve portrayed yourself the past week or so, the only reason youve to contact EA is to cry to them about how your being treated. and yet you forget why your being treated in this manner.... because you have a very very negative attitude on everything and anything about helping out and wanting to promote T.S.

if you ask me people look slap past your posts and the only reason most of them even post you back is to flame you. maybe you need to look inside for the real truth/reason your contacting EA

Edited by No0bziLLa, 20 April 2011 - 09:55 PM.

#31 AlliedLdr

AlliedLdr

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 10:34 PM

Its obvious to me that nobody understands what is going on here. Fargang has expressed that he is going to contact a member of EA's staff. For what reason we don't know or shouldn't assume. I mean for all we know he is contacting them about starting his own servers for other games or has made a great game that he wishes for Ea to see. Being a former player and a member of the TS community. Farang would like to know if anyone in TS has anything they would like him to pass along. I don't see what all the confusion and flaming is about. It's simple, if you don't have anything about TS you would like to have passed on to EA, then don't reply. I will not post here again as I'm not a member of the TS community.

Edited by AlliedLdr, 20 April 2011 - 10:39 PM.

#32 Farang

Farang

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 11:17 PM

Its obvious to me that nobody understands what is going on here. Fargang has expressed that he is going to contact a member of EA's staff. For what reason we don't know or shouldn't assume. I mean for all we know he is contacting them about starting his own servers for other games or has made a great game that he wishes for Ea to see. Being a former player and a member of the TS community. Farang would like to know if anyone in TS has anything they would like him to pass along. I don't see what all the confusion and flaming is about. It's simple, if you don't have anything about TS you would like to have passed on to EA, then don't reply. I will not post here again as I'm not a member of the TS community.

thank you sir, finally someone gets it

#33 No0bziLLa

No0bziLLa

[Banned]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2024 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 12:25 AM

Farang would like to know if anyone in TS has anything they would like him to pass along.

nah im good man. i dont understand what you think your gonna accomplish. and even if i was to have something to pass along to EA, you def would not be the person that i would let handle that.

#34 Tahj

Tahj

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1736 posts
  • XWIS Name: Tahj

Posted 21 April 2011 - 04:28 AM

nah im good man. i dont understand what you think your gonna accomplish. and even if i was to have something to pass along to EA, you def would not be the person that i would let handle that.

+1 No0bziLLa

#35 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4859 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 07:30 AM

EA? the same guys who lost the source code
the same guys who only patched to yuri's revenge once, even thought the game is still imbalanced
the same company who brought out the failed ra3 and cnc4

im sure EA will love to hear some unrecognised member, of a community smaller than their wallets, **** about nonsense
yes that sounds lyrical

you should go back to stealing youtube videos,
- giving death threats to other members via video footage that isn't yours. Winning!

it was much funnier back then

tl;dr GREAT IDEA!

#36 Mole40k

Mole40k

Seal

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 484 posts
  • XWIS Name: Mole40k

Posted 21 April 2011 - 09:40 AM

ON TOPIC:

You will be interested to know I have actually been in contact with EA regarding the whole XWIS / ST issue. While I was pleased to receive a response, the response I did receive seemed to give me the impression all they would do would be to 'pass the problems on' to the people at XWIS. Thus I did not follow up by initial email.

What is it you intend to say Betz?

#37 Farang

Farang

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:15 PM

neogrant if you want to ban me, go ahead, its no sweat for me, i can easy come back, i have around 30 serials, and endless proxys, so your just making a fool of youself, do it, lets see if you can figure out who i am?

#38 Farang

Farang

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:17 PM

im going to make a new account, you can ban this one, its done,

#39 Farang

Farang

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:17 PM

signing out for the last time..... BOOM

#40 No0bziLLa

No0bziLLa

[Banned]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2024 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 09:00 PM

hey, have you emailed them? have you gotten a response? what did you email them about if i may ask? what did they say?

#41 NeoGrant

NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14914 posts
  • XWIS Name: neo

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:41 AM

neogrant if you want to ban me, go ahead, its no sweat for me, i can easy come back, i have around 30 serials, and endless proxys, so your just making a fool of youself, do it, lets see if you can figure out who i am?

im going to make a new account, you can ban this one, its done,

signing out for the last time..... BOOM

A few days of modded posts is different to a full on ban. However I like evidence, thanks.

Locked.

Edited by neogrant, 22 April 2011 - 12:42 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users