Captain

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2615 posts
  • XWIS Name: tbiol

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:16 PM

GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date FPS C S T
76019 bubble25 W +36 mrlebron L -36 44:25 Depth Charge 23:11 29-03-2011 39 P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bubble25 killed bought left captured
units 74 192 34
buildings 26 91 39 4
infantry 33 190 47
planes 10 62 9
mrlebron killed bought left captured
units 141 108 0
buildings 27 49 0 4
infantry 102 65 0
planes 14 71 0

There are the game stats.

Well, I have the xgs replay, and I feel that I'm going to have to do a little story telling to guide you through it, because it is way too long for me to expect that you'll do the work. So here goes.

I will reference all XGS snapshots by frame number, some you'll have to watch the xgs replay to get the feel of what is transpiring.

Frame 3342 I have dolphinis around the bottom of the board, you'll have to watch the xgs replay to get a better feel about how the single dolphin is attacking the naval yard. The trailing 3 dolphins swim past out of targeting range, player pulls subs off of targeted single dophins and repositions subs so they are able to better defend agains unnoticed reinforcements

Not pictured is around 3500's when 3 dolphins swim between his island and center island all are killed by a desolator, however, you'll notice that his miners were not taking any damage prior to or shortly thereafter the attempted move through of the dolphins. My point is: he saw the sensor lines and deployed the desolator because he knew the dolphins were swimming by.

Frame 4161 is establishing a scouting line, because later during the replay scouting lines become blurred by the amount of movement.

Frame 5162 furter establishment of scouting lines.

Frame 5273 These next set of snap shots should seal the deal, I am bringing a group of dolphins towards the bottom naval yard, and have not targeted the naval yard, to do a quick one to two shot kill at short range of the naval yard

Frame 5316 Showing the movement of the dolphins and they are getting closer.

Frame 5328 He sells the Naval Yard, WITHOUT A SHOT FIRED

Frame 8153 We are establishing a time line for how long his transport vehicle sat unattended in open water, I have a frame marker of 8137, although not pictured. Dolphins are currently swimming down and not towards that transport unit

Frame 8283, actually its closer to 8275 for targetting of that transport vehicle. Note that there are NO OTHER NAVAL UNITS in the immediete vicinity. Transport retreats to land prior to a shot being fired.

Frame 8802 My naval yard being placed in an UNSCOUTED area. Opponent is busy with the transport vehicle and killing top left base,

Fram 9950 Opponent picks a random time to bring all subs within range to just go scout all around my naval yard.

Now, I've gotten a headache from getting this far, with 3 xgs replays and waiting for them to cycle through to get viable shots.

The madness continues later in game, when he has dreads attacking my base, and as soon as I target his boats, he is putting a wall of defense, seeing the impeding attack. A sell of another naval yard, from a paradrop. Most of these are weak at best for 'Proof'

There are just too many coincidences.

Attached Thumbnails

• Frame 3342.jpg
  • Frame 4161 Early game scout lines.jpg
  • Frame 5162.jpg
  • Frame 5273 Dolphins swimming to naval yard.jpg
  • Frame 5316 Dolphins closer.jpg
  • Frame 5328.jpg
  • Frame 8153.jpg
  • Frame 8283 Transport targeted.jpg
  • Frame 8802.jpg
  • 52638746.jpg
  • Weakfu 9055.jpg

Attached Files

Edited by tbiol, 31 March 2011 - 02:18 PM.

#2 Weakfu

Weakfu

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:34 PM

wasted effort... of course I knew where ur dolphins were.. mine were right by them lol. I even desoed my own subs just to kill them at times..

#3 Weakfu

Weakfu

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 08:41 PM

wasted effort... of course I knew where ur dolphins were.. mine were right by them lol. I even desoed my own subs just to kill them at times..

I also scouted with sea scorpion for bulidings.... so idk what else u want from me? U won the game yet you posting this saying I cheat.. its hilarious if u ask me.

#4 tbiol

tbiol

Captain

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2615 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:02 PM

I also scouted with sea scorpion for bulidings.... so idk what else u want from me? U won the game yet you posting this saying I cheat.. its hilarious if u ask me.

I didn't ask you. I don't want anything else from you.

Just because I win a game doesn't discount the fact that I feel you cheated.

If it's that hilarious, why comment at all, no one else can comment, because it's called spamming the cheat report section. They can put all comments into the discussion in the fair play forum.

I'm not looking for points, I'm looking for fair play. A better way to make your case would be to watch the xgs report IN FULL, and then comment on it. Which would require you to download it. I also would suggest that you read the report in full and view all pictures and read all captions, before waiving it off as "zero proof."

The accusation is FOG HACKING, not mapping. They are two different things. Fog hacking is INCREDIBLY DIFFICULT to PROVE. It's like a court case where I have to convince the jury that you are using it, because of the amount of suspicious activity. I have made my case, I will let them view it and deliver a verdict.

Please place any further discussion in the fair play forum topic, as to not have it in a cheat report.

#5 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4968 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:02 PM

Here is a collection of other reports concerning the suspicious or otherwise proven-as-cheating play of weakFU:

Pushing on YR $Proven$
http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/166859-warswrath-and-timeline-push/page__p__1434043__hl__weakfu__fromsearch__1#entry1434043

A cheat report with weakFU recon on defeat (sadly no dpl ss or would have been proven)
http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/168214-brent-aka-timelimit-recon-error/

Not providing an ss (rude behaviour as well):
http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/168638-ss-waxynodd/page__p__1445016__hl__weakfu__fromsearch__1#entry1445016

A laughable SS (reshroud) (no scouting on CS despite being sov and having access to battle lab tech) (very rude also)
http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/167206-post-ss-here-bmx192ang/page__p__1433932__hl__weakfu__fromsearch__1#entry1433932
http://i54.tinypic.com/6p4ufb.png

Another couple suspicious SS and rude language (2nd ss is a joke)
http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/168716-ss-for-gerwar/page__p__1445876__hl__weakfu__fromsearch__1#entry1445876

I have reviewed tbiol's report and find it quite damning, especially when considered along with the fact he is a once officially proven cheater, once recently definitively caught fogger, and countless recent suspicious ss or ss requests from other players whom he has cheated and flamed. I would move to ban this player permanently without a 2nd (64day) ban. Any game vs him win or lose is an absolutly miserable experience as you are gaurenteed to face unprovoked aggressive flaming and likely (particularily after beating him) a flood of flame spam in your next few games.

sorry for posting in the cheat reports but I feel strongly about this issue.

Edited by rumblesom, 30 March 2011 - 09:21 PM.

#6 Weakfu

Weakfu

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:53 PM

LMAO.... no proof what so ever in any of these..... youre just a desperate fool who bails me all day.. been bailng me for 5 months now....Never clicked inside of shroud.. no reason to suspect..

#7 tbiol

tbiol

Captain

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2615 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 11:26 PM

LMAO.... no proof what so ever in any of these..... youre just a desperate fool who bails me all day.. been bailng me for 5 months now....Never clicked inside of shroud(how did you ever see outside of your original frame, baby steps all around board.. no reason to suspect..

You asked what more would I like from you?

I'm going to change my answer to this.

I would like you to apologize for your rude in game behavior.
Admit that you were and have been using a fog hack.
Serve your 64 day ban for cheating like a man.
Come back and play again.

If there is no admission of guilt, then I favor Rumblesom's idea.

Edited by tbiol, 30 March 2011 - 11:26 PM.

#8 Weakfu

Weakfu

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 03:57 AM

There is nothing wrong with being rude. Show me in the rule book where it says anything about crying or whining. As for all this fog nonsense...We've played in plenty of games prior to this and you never accused me before, so I dont see where all this is coming from. Im not admitting to anything, because i've done nothing wrong. Quite frankly no one except you has said I fog... All of the top players have not accused me of anything, theyre going along with this **** because they dont like me because, yes I cry and whine when losing. SO FRIGGEN WHAT. BAIL ME IF you u dont want to hear me cry. I COULD CARE LESS! Just do it for the right reasons... In any case. Dont bother saying anything else, Im done responding to any of these cheat reports. They are crazy to begin with. P

Adios.

#9 tbiol

tbiol

Captain

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2615 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 02:13 PM

There is nothing wrong with being rude. Show me in the rule book where it says anything about crying or whining. As for all this fog nonsense...We've played in plenty of games prior to this and you never accused me before, so I dont see where all this is coming from. Im not admitting to anything, because i've done nothing wrong. Quite frankly no one except you has said I fog... All of the top players have not accused me of anything, theyre going along with this **** because they dont like me because, yes I cry and whine when losing. SO FRIGGEN WHAT. BAIL ME IF you u dont want to hear me cry. I COULD CARE LESS! Just do it for the right reasons... In any case. Dont bother saying anything else, Im done responding to any of these cheat reports. They are crazy to begin with. P

Adios.

"I've never accused you before" you are correct. I don't go around accusing everyone who is better than me, saying mapper, fogger, or cheater, just because I lose a game.

Why don't I?
First of all it bad gamesmanship.
Second, it's annoying to other players.
thirdly it hampers my reputation as a 'good game' player (even if they stomp me, I take it like a cell mate, quietly).

So, Where is all of this is coming from?
We've played many games in the past. In those previous games I've noticed inconsitancies. Becuase of these inconsistancies, I've separated all of our xgs replays into a single file folder originallly labeled Waxy, for easier review. I did spend some time reviewing them and I was correct there were certain movements that would be cosidered strange, however, that is not enough to create a cheat report. Because there was not enough evidence, there is no reason to bring this to anyones attention, let alone your attention. which is why I've stayed out of ALL of the other accusations of you cheating. [NOTE RUMBLESOM's POST FOR OTHER OFFENCES OR SUSPECTED OFFENCES]

"Quite frankly no one except you has said I fog" "All of the top players have not accused me of anything"
Saying this does not make it true, perhaps you should check the links that Rumblesom noted.

nice reshroud matenext time try to make it less suspicious and try to scout BEFORE you get a radar up, you have dogs still sitting at the centre LOL WTF YOU DOING BRA?
just another cheater

oh aren't they the best, i've found that paradrops have been handicapped here lately vs players like waxynodd....so therefore i've switched to sovs and great britian.

"yes I cry and whine when losing" I'm impressed, acceptance.
"SO FRIGGEN WHAT. BAIL ME IF you u dont want to hear me cry I COULD CARE LESS!" And ruined. I don't bail people because they complain.

"Just do it for the right reasons" I think I am.

" Dont bother saying anything else, Im done responding to any of these cheat reports" Your response was never truly asked for, because this is a cheat report, in the cheat report section. I've asked to keep all responses in the fair play forum, where I created that one first. It was your constant and complete denial, along with some flaming that created this report, or at least this report as quickly as it came.

"There is nothing wrong with being rude." I'm thinking about adding this to my signature. The millions of ways this is wrong, and the fact that when you QM it sometime says BE POLITE TO OTHER PLAYERS.

#10 tbiol

tbiol

Captain

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2615 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 03:32 PM

I know what sequence you are talking about.. I cant view xgs files IDK how, but I believe we were just in lil skirmish between subs and dolphins and I noticed you put another naval yard up so I went to destroy it. I sold my naval bc I knew youd kill it because all you were doing was gorrilla attacks where you ran away all the time with your dolphins. I was more concerned about you not getting anymore so I decided to kill your naval.... and I had a vast amount of subs, so I wasn't worried about building more unless my subs were next to my naval yard to protect, which in that case they weren't... Plus you had been killing my naval yard all game when my subs were away so.... theres your answer right there. I was preventing the inevitable. I didnt want you getting a leet dolphin as well.

I thought his explanation would be better fit here.

#11 tbiol

tbiol

Captain

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2615 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:50 PM

Alright, this is going to be a little more information in regards to this game. I'm giving further information regarding the two dolphins swimming past the island and are killed by the desolator between frames 3512 and 3518.

Unfortunately, the xgs replay shows no difference between a standing desolator in Guard mode vs a deployed desolator spreading radiation. Both forms appear as in "guard," furthermore, (And I wish I knew this next part prior to spending over an hour and a half trying to get the precise moment) the fact that a soviet miner recieves no damage from a desolator (damn my years of playing allies).

This was the first part, in game, that I was rolling my eyes about his play. Yet truthfully, and to my dismay, you have to take my word for it. I can draw you a picture, and tell you this IS what happened, but if you watch the xgs replay, after the 2 dolphins are killed there isn't a relevent unit that passes by the desolator to take any damage from radiation.

I'm going to denote frame numbers, w/o uploading all of them, you can see the 'action' in the xgs replay. I'm just drawing attention to the movements. I have 137 independent frames ss, so yes, I spent too much time getting this

In Frame 2930, you'll notice a grouping of 3 dolphins moving towards the bottom, of board between bottom left island (BLI) and center island (CI), at this moment they are being sent to the bottom center of board.

Between frames 2975 and 2991 his desolator begins moving towards the top right edge of his island, now again, this is a fairly standard defensive position for a desolator, so by itself, is nothing strange. I'm using the time at which he started moving, as suspicion.

between frames 2991 and 3001 these set of 3 are redirected to the opposite side of BLI on left side of board about mid way up. and go into guard mode. What I'm saying here is that the desolator never went into a deployed mode.

Next set is frame 3439 where you'll see 2 dolphins which are in guard mode, and by frame 3441 they are on the move, they are being directed to middle bottom, going on a route that is between BLI and CI, now if desolator was deployed this would be a suicide mission.

At frame 3490, the dolphins are taking damage.
Frame 3513 one dolphin dead
Frame 3518 2nd dolphin dead

The Idea here is PSYCHIC LINES, there were absolutely NO UNITS to detect the movement of the dolphins, yet as soon as the swam into range the desolator was deployed. After dolphins were dead, the desolator was undeployed. Again, you have to take my word for this, because like I said in my prologue, soviet ore miners do not take damage, this REALLY was a piece of information that I wish I had prior to trying this as a reason.

#12 tbiol

tbiol

Captain

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2615 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 11:49 PM

I don't the repercussions of filing a cheat report include harassment by the accused player.

I feel he should be able to act like a grown up.

He has said over and over "show me the rule book where it says I can't be rude"

I'll let, you, the admin, make a judgement on this one.

Attached Thumbnails

• 35353851.jpg

#13 Weakfu

Weakfu

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 06:06 PM

I don't the repercussions of filing a cheat report include harassment by the accused player.

I feel he should be able to act like a grown up.

He has said over and over "show me the rule book where it says I can't be rude"

I'll let, you, the admin, make a judgement on this one.

Of course i'm going to harass you for falsly accusing me.. and then bailing me.. when you said you were going to try to get "more evidence against me" sigh... get a life and get on with your life bro. Im done with you and your boring accusations.

#14 tbiol

tbiol

Captain

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2615 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 06:45 PM

Of course i'm going to harass you for falsly accusing me.. Just thought I should shed a little more attention on this part of your statement.

and then bailing me.. Do you have a picture of me bailing you? or is this another one of those lies you like to tell. Because as I always say, saying this does not make it so. More truthfully, because it didn't happen.

I knew who you were going into OUR game (the game we did in fact play), you however, did not. You almost made it through the whole game with being civil. You even said "gg." I almost shed a tear, because it seemed like you were growing up. But, Alas, then you came back to your old ways and started talking. To which, I responded to you that " I will miss you, when you are gone" (this is for disclosure purposes only)

when you said you were going to try to get "more evidence against me" sigh... I have a feeling you may have actually turned off your fog hack for the time being, or maybe are just relying on it less, so you don't drum up more problems for yourself. more simply put LAYING LOW. The game we played was on Isle of War, one of, if not the, most basic scouting boards. If you'd like me to continue piling on evidence, I can, but I feel that this is enough.

get a life and get on with your life bro. This is the reason for my screen shot. FOLLOW YOUR OWN ADVICE. You went out of your way after the game, to first of all look me up on another website, then page me with an insult, while I was going to play another game.

Im done with you and your boring accusations. Apparently not, you keep coming back

#15 AbRoMoV

AbRoMoV

Für immer frei und ungeteilt.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2180 posts
  • XWIS Name: ZooM

Posted 07 April 2011 - 03:56 PM

Wow, weakfu is Nolube lol!!!!!!!!

Man i remember like 2-3 months ago you saying you were mapping on Heck No Lamez and your excuse was "It's an ffg, im just seeing what its like", wish i made an ss now :(

Check your sources before you post (in general).

#16 tbiol

tbiol

Captain

• Help Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2615 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 04:32 PM

48150 bmx192ang W +28 tbiol L -28 17:03 Sovereign Land 12:55 19-03-2011 49 P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bmx192ang killed bought left captured
units 38 75 28
buildings 21 22 11 3
infantry 104 29 5
planes 9 0 0
tbiol killed bought left captured
units 27 42 0
buildings 6 32 0 16
infantry 13 147 0
planes 0 21 0

The first 3 pictures are my initial attack with jets....notice that ONLY the flaks move to avoid taking fire, their are 3 total flaks, yet only the 2 targeted flaks move.

The next 4 pictures are my second attack with jets....notice that again ONLY the flaks targeted are the ones that retreat. of 4 total flaks onty the targeted 2 move.

The last set of 5, in my opinion are the ones that matter the most. This is my 3rd assault with the harriers, I now have 8 harriers, I target the oil derrick, this is the first time targeting anything other than flaks. In the first picture, the initial target, the second picture showing all is well. The third picture Weakfu, has a mass exodus of all tanks AWAY from the oil derrick. The 4th picture shows a swarm of flaks heading TOWARD the edge of the cliff, almost to intercept the harriers. This seems incredible strange, since all I've targeted to this point would be flaks.

Again in the picture I referenced this quote referring to why he suddenly sold the naval yard

I sold my naval bc I knew youd kill it because all you were doing was gorrilla attacks where you ran away all the time with your dolphins

Now, if this logic holds true, WHY would flaks be heading TOWARDS my harriers?

On a side note, I finally figured out how to work the xgs player SOOO much more efficiently. Think there should be some sort of tutorial on how to pause, reverse, and frame by frame. Because prior to today, I've been taking ss of the xgs when running in real time. Which is fairly difficult.

Attached Thumbnails

• aaa1.jpg
  • aaa2.jpg
  • aaa3.jpg
  • bbb1.jpg
  • bbb2.jpg
  • bbb3.jpg
  • bbb4.jpg
  • ccc1.jpg
  • ccc2.jpg
  • ccc3.jpg
  • ccc4.jpg
  • ccc5.jpg

Attached Files

#17 Weakfu

Weakfu

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:37 PM

48150 bmx192ang W +28 tbiol L -28 17:03 Sovereign Land 12:55 19-03-2011 49 P

bmx192ang killed bought left captured
units 38 75 28
buildings 21 22 11 3
infantry 104 29 5
planes 9 0 0
tbiol killed bought left captured
units 27 42 0
buildings 6 32 0 16
infantry 13 147 0
planes 0 21 0

The first 3 pictures are my initial attack with jets....notice that ONLY the flaks move to avoid taking fire, their are 3 total flaks, yet only the 2 targeted flaks move.

The next 4 pictures are my second attack with jets....notice that again ONLY the flaks targeted are the ones that retreat. of 4 total flaks onty the targeted 2 move.

The last set of 5, in my opinion are the ones that matter the most. This is my 3rd assault with the harriers, I now have 8 harriers, I target the oil derrick, this is the first time targeting anything other than flaks. In the first picture, the initial target, the second picture showing all is well. The third picture Weakfu, has a mass exodus of all tanks AWAY from the oil derrick. The 4th picture shows a swarm of flaks heading TOWARD the edge of the cliff, almost to intercept the harriers. This seems incredible strange, since all I've targeted to this point would be flaks.

Again in the picture I referenced this quote referring to why he suddenly sold the naval yard

Now, if this logic holds true, WHY would flaks be heading TOWARDS my harriers?

On a side note, I finally figured out how to work the xgs player SOOO much more efficiently. Think there should be some sort of tutorial on how to pause, reverse, and frame by frame. Because prior to today, I've been taking ss of the xgs when running in real time. Which is fairly difficult.

sigh.. give it up.....

#18 Weakfu

Weakfu

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 04:35 PM

It's actually no evidence what so ever, mind your own business.

#19 Knit

Knit

Former Strike Team Analyser/Admin

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3708 posts
  • XWIS Name: Knit

Posted 15 May 2011 - 11:39 PM

The level of effort in this investigation is impressive, nigh on almost unheard of! It is greatly appreciated that you have taken the time to try and find a potentially elusive offender with such a thorough evaluation of the evidence you have gathered.

Sadly, however, while some of the actions in both of the replays are questionable, I am of the opinion that this isn't conclusive enough for us to consider as illegitimate beyond reasonable doubt. Doing so would set a dangerous precedent whereby innocent players could find themselves wrongly banned, which is unacceptable.

I can call upon a second pair of eyes to take a look over this if you so wish?

Otherwise, I'm sorry and all I can do is mark this report as "TBI" (to be investigated) as a potential reference point in future.

Thanks for your time and patience.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users