36 replies to this topic

#26 AphrOdLte

AphrOdLte

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:28 AM

Aur is not a cheater. He/I is a fair player who has never cheated his way out of losing points. (except that 1 case involving his opponent and fiends) Aur is perma banned Tho ROFL!!!!! I can care less, i aint gnna explain myself anymore. just gonna play on my random occasions and have fun. nothing to prove.

I heard Aphr0ldlte was caught mapping a few times tho.

- bluebala this is where ur system is flawed. U cant add the top 5 players, some culd be cheaters on the ladder.

LMAO AUR IS A KNOWN CHEATER. AS FOR MYSELF I'VE NEVER BEEN CONVICTED OF CHEATING, NEVER HAVE, NEVER WILL. MANY ACCUSE ME CUS THEY DISLIKE HOW I TALK **** AND OWN EVERY1. HAHAH AUR UR A NERD ROFL LMFAO HE/I HAHAHAHAHA

#27 hefeweize

hefeweize

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 09:23 PM

Excellent topic bluebala. Lets get the ball rollin

@ aphrodlte, ur just mad cause i stuffed u against the wall of golden nugget. It was long ago and it was a joke. I wish i still had the photo that my friend took of u stuffed on da wall. Haha, i remb it perfectly, u were laffing the whole time but u ddidnt do nuttin bak. I tried to act serious at first but bursted out laffin myself. Whole time u were like latched on to me trying to talk bout ts when our duty was to ruff u up some.

You aint scared of me no more cause u moved or somtin. I remb the long yell's of your mom when we'd call u to come over. Lmfao

ur friend rob'd ohbehave2s weed with a knife while u were far away watchin behind the old buick. but ruffin u up was priceless shortly after. Lmfao

Edited by hefeweize, 30 March 2011 - 09:25 PM.

#28 Radiology

Radiology

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 03:01 AM

Rofl dlte u just got served homie. I'm willing to helptoo ive been talking with bluebala on msn about setting up a tournament but ive been a little busy lately with work and personal life :-/ but i can definetley help with getting people involved i already have some mates that want to participate so just let me know with the details

#29 hefeweize

hefeweize

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 01:34 AM

Haha aur you too funny lmfao Sup mate its reign <-- :p

Waddup Mr ReignnMANnn. Imma come on ts this weekend we shud do some games.

@ aphroo : rofl. aphrodilte aka (Jon) <0- his real name LMFAO. is at a loss of words.

Edited by hefeweize, 01 April 2011 - 01:34 AM.

#30 BlueBala

BlueBala

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12214 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 03:17 AM

please stop spamming this topic -_-

#31 Farang

Farang

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 02:55 PM

Yeah I noticed that nothing is being done about the spam here, yet whenever I make a post where even a small part of it is off-topic, it gets insta deleted as spam ROFL.

Just highlights why this site is rapidly declining in activity.

#32 BlueBala

BlueBala

Commander

• Members
  • 12214 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 08:09 PM

So do you guys think any of this is a good idea? Just pop on TS today and chromatik differs everything on this topic. Let me know if yo guys don't really care about this so I don't waste time please! :) thank you

#33 hefeweize

hefeweize

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 01:14 AM

So do you guys think any of this is a good idea? Just pop on TS today and chromatik differs everything on this topic. Let me know if yo guys don't really care about this so I don't waste time please! :) thank you

Lets be honest here. Your bored and in the warning group. So why not join the Tib sun community since every1 can view this forum

#34 BlueBala

BlueBala

Commander

• Members
  • 12214 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 03:25 AM

Being in the warning group had nothing to do with it. Being bored? I am in college with loads of work to do. Nothing wrong with taking some of my free time and dedicating it to CNC. Like I said, if you guys don't care about this, I'll do something else :)

#35 hefeweize

hefeweize

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 04:49 AM

APRIL FOOLS!

:huh:

#36 BlueBala

BlueBala

Commander