#1 adi518

adi518

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • XWIS Name: adi518

Posted 07 March 2011 - 10:33 PM

Hi, I'm really really baffled by this...

I was playing 2v2 on an official map in RA2 Yuri's Revenge.

The game was set with crates ON.

However, suddenly one of our rivals had 5-6 IFVs with >>> rank and managed to destroy nearly 6 buildings in my base and escape my tanks with ease..like they were never there.

5 minutes after I manage to finally take out his damn IFVs he comes back with MORE (6-7) IFVs with >>> ranks to them.

This is where I was sure the game isn't a regular game, it involves cheating of some sort. Nor me or my ally had spy broken into our bases so I can't find any explanation to this. He just popped up with these IFVs from no where.

I was thinking maybe its presidential IFVs but this map had no urban areas with civilians and its an official team alliance map that comes with the game.

Please help me find out this mystery.

I tried to understand from the guy how he did this but no reply from him which ups the chance he was cheating.

Thanks!

#2 warhero99

warhero99

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1335 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:30 PM

COULD be mass promotions from crates. Elite IFVs are often used for hit and run attacks due to their considerable speed and immensely damaging firepower once promoted.
Were you playing Tour of Egypt?

#3 adi518

adi518

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:38 PM

COULD be mass promotions from crates. Elite IFVs are often used for hit and run attacks due to their considerable speed and immensely damaging firepower once promoted.
Were you playing Tour of Egypt?

Nah, I was playing some other 2v2 map. Look, it happened too suspiciously, too fast and too soon. I was picking up lots of crates selecting all of my tanks and never got such thing. One unit? I get it. 5-7 units ALL with >>>? Man, it's unexplainable and smells too bad.

#4 Steve1985

Steve1985

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 732 posts
  • XWIS Name: BoRnGoD

Posted 08 March 2011 - 01:34 AM

Nah, I was playing some other 2v2 map. Look, it happened too suspiciously, too fast and too soon. I was picking up lots of crates selecting all of my tanks and never got such thing. One unit? I get it. 5-7 units ALL with >>>? Man, it's unexplainable and smells too bad.

Becuase there is skill with crates and its no cheat, just better players know that if you group tanks around a crate and then take the tanks in range will all get promotions.

Abit of advise dont play with crates

#5 adi518

adi518

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 01:38 AM

Becuase there is skill with crates and its no cheat, just better players know that if you group tanks around a crate and then take the tanks in range will all get promotions.

Abit of advise dont play with crates

I know about that. I don't usually play with crates but I joined some noob's game and they almost alway use crates....there weren't better alternative games at the time.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users