#26 Tahj

Tahj

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1736 posts
  • XWIS Name: Tahj

Posted 13 March 2011 - 01:37 PM

Well that's his choice, this project is his baby, and he can do with it what he pleases,
he is not obligated to work with anyone else regardless of what they can offer.

But im inclined to believe he is less likely to work with someone that blatantly lies and trys to deceive.
How can you possibly expect him to take you seriously when you are talking about mpstats sharing?

Seriously, do you think we are dumb?

I am starting to think you have some sort of mental handicap.

I never hidden how the site receives it's information. I've stated how the site worked at one point, and now I've openly discussed the change.

#27 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13438 posts
  • XWIS Name: XTF

Posted 13 March 2011 - 03:00 PM

Which you explicitly expressed that you didn't mind due to Tiberian Sun's current lack of serial validation.

That might be true for TS but it is not true for RA2.
BTW, weren't you banned from ST?

#28 Farang

Farang

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 10:24 PM

I am starting to think you have some sort of mental handicap.

I never hidden how the site receives it's information. I've stated how the site worked at one point, and now I've openly discussed the change.

Ok so you are continuing to lie about using bots, thats fine, then you only have yourself to blame,
you make it impossible for Olaf to work with you, for him to trust you, or for him to take you or your project seriously.

Grow up is my best advice, be a man, not a idiotic script kiddy.

#29 Spo0kyCoW

Spo0kyCoW

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 12:42 PM

This thread should be closed or deleted since Apgar was banned and cannot defend himself, although not sure he would ever get through to Farang since he is a moron and does not read, only making senseless replies.

And for your info Farang . . . me and my group of friends did use mpstats to harvest nicks, collaborating to grow our list to avoid the cheaters. Before the system was streamlined, as Apgar pointed out (never lied once you nimrod) we had collected nearly 1000 different IP's and nicks, easily inputted into an excel spreadsheet for easy sorting. You, Farang, have no idea all that Apgar has done for Tiberian Sun. He is honest and respected by many that actually know him. But keep on trolling if it helps you sleep at night. It does not surprise me you are in the "warning" group. Go play RA2 or something constructive.

The sad thing about all this is Olaf asked him to start a thread here to see what people thought about the nick hiders site, only to ban him in the middle of it.

The google analytics of the site show me all the votes I need to know that it is widely supported with RA2 players using it frequently. Only the cheaters that cannot hide anymore seem to be the ones that dislike it.

Enjoy . . .

Edited by Spo0kyCoW, 18 March 2011 - 12:50 PM.

#30 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13438 posts
  • XWIS Name: XTF

Posted 18 March 2011 - 01:28 PM

This thread should be closed or deleted since Apgar was banned and cannot defend himself, although not sure he would ever get through to Farang since he is a moron and does not read, only making senseless replies.

Apgar - Group: Members, doesn't look banned to me.

#31 Farang

Farang

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 09:06 PM

Spo00ky, can you not comprehend that mpstats is only generated when games are played?
Which does not explain how newly created nicks that had never played a game were being indexed on that site.

Either you are too dumb to comprehend this very simple logic, or you are here just blindly trying to defend something, without the foggiest idea of what you are talking about.

#32 Tahj

Tahj

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1736 posts
  • XWIS Name: Tahj

Posted 21 March 2011 - 04:35 PM

Spo00ky, can you not comprehend that mpstats is only generated when games are played?
Which does not explain how newly created nicks that had never played a game were being indexed on that site.

At the time the site was using mpstats, (obviously) no 'newly created' nicks were being recorded.
You're clearly mistaken.

#33 Dyson

Dyson

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts
  • XWIS Name: Walshy

Posted 24 March 2011 - 04:32 PM

This has certainly been an interesting topic to follow as both sides represent their respectful (valid) points.

Apgar has a site that seemingly a good portion of people enjoy using however, it breaks the rules set forth by the Strike-Team. Could there not be some type of compromise?

Since Apgar's operation has been approved for Tiberian Sun, perhaps the Red Alert 2 portion could be removed? Would that make the site 'legal'?
Alternativley, could an additional exception be made for the Red Alert 2 portion of the site?

Just trying to help :)

(PS: My opinion is in no way influenced by either party. I have never been to the site or known about its existence until today)

Edited by Aleatory, 24 March 2011 - 04:33 PM.

#34 Farang

Farang

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 12:31 AM

At the time the site was using mpstats, (obviously) no 'newly created' nicks were being recorded.
You're clearly mistaken.

Dude, its not a debate about if you were or not, we know you were for a fact, so no point even trying to convince anyone otherwise,
the message im trying to get through to you is, why nobody trusts you, and why the TS community wants nothing to do with you, and the reason your TS server and TS site are both dead.

I hope you figure it out soon, because if you dont, you are going to have a hard life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users