63 replies to this topic

#26 YoUrNexTzz

YoUrNexTzz

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 03:59 AM

yes, good answer.. fabi and foxi trained me 2v2.. and good freinds at the time ^^

#27 americapwnnnn

americapwnnnn

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 07:52 PM

Fabi is very good on heck indeed, he said heck RvR is his fav map so that makes sense hehe

#28 afeenaaa

afeenaaa

PUDDI

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1238 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 09:30 PM

There is more than just one "fabi". The Fabi that is usually being referred to does not play anymore and I highly doubt you talked with him since the last time I have seen him was over 2 years ago.

Edited by SoSoHappy, 28 December 2010 - 09:32 PM.

#29 offline

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • XWIS Name: a

Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:17 PM

Fabi is very good on heck indeed, he said heck RvR is his fav map so that makes sense hehe

dont forget rvr isnt teh ReaL.. i think its piner favorite too!

#30 xJoelx

xJoelx

*I RUN THE SHOW*

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1701 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:25 PM

they are n0t talkin bout the french fabi m8 lolz

#31 YoUrNexTzz

YoUrNexTzz

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 04:01 PM

SirAlex we obvoiusly talking about the " real " fabi.. aka fabi and foxi french fabi is ****.. i told him as playing korea a few days ago to number planes.. he didnt even know how to number.. so :S its sad he can make top 10.. and hes trash i went 5-0 with him the other day :p why i dont bother qming now.. its a waste of my time.

#32 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 04:30 PM

:flex:

SirAlex we obvoiusly talking about the " real " fabi.. aka fabi and foxi french fabi is ****.. i told him as playing korea a few days ago to number planes.. he didnt even know how to number.. so :S its sad he can make top 10.. and hes trash i went 5-0 with him the other day :p why i dont bother qming now.. its a waste of my time.

... ..... ............. . .. .. ........... ...... .. ............. ....... . .......... ..... ... .... :fyou:

#33 xJoelx

xJoelx

*I RUN THE SHOW*

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1701 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 09:50 AM

:flex:

... ..... ............. . .. .. ........... ...... .. ............. ....... . .......... ..... ... .... :fyou:

i think Fabi ( afrench4u ) is better in QM than u are... got any u did 5-0 vs him ? i dont think so. ur **** at 1v1 and average in 2v2. hes semi-good. so plz stop lying u pathetic loser.

#34 YoUrNexTzz

YoUrNexTzz

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 09:55 AM

well, fabi knows for a fact im better than him in qm.. his playing style is very 1 dimensional, and once u know it.. easy to counter/beat.. Joel, seriously find something worth while to do with your time other than flame me please..?

Edited by YoUrNexTzz, 30 December 2010 - 09:55 AM.

#35 Hamst3r

Hamst3r

New Conscript

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:15 AM

i remember YoUrNexTz in old days and i say he was a easy win.

#36 rumblesom

rumblesom

Captain

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4990 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:16 AM

well, fabi knows for a fact im better than him in qm.. his playing style is very 1 dimensional, and once u know it.. easy to counter/beat.. Joel, seriously find something worth while to do with your time other than flame me please..?

lol

#37 YoUrNexTzz

YoUrNexTzz

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 07:18 AM

hammertank you are, i was never a " easy " win unless ur refering to 2004-2005.. since 2006 ive been able to handle myself fine.. and now you wouldn't stand a chance.. unless your one ur someone vvvvv good * probs Joel or marko on a dup account tho .. yawn * =)

Edited by YoUrNexTzz, 31 December 2010 - 07:18 AM.

#38 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4864 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 07:25 AM

hammertank you are, i was never a " easy " win unless ur refering to 2004-2005.. since 2006 ive been able to handle myself fine.. and now you wouldn't stand a chance.. unless YOUR one ur someone vvvvv good * probs Joel or marko on a dup account tho .. yawn * =)

Nice irony mofo! wurd

#39 g_style

g_style

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1559 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 02:30 PM

well simple answer..

Just look in my clans Walouh and -shh-... Most of the elites in 2v2 cm are there and some 1v1 pro's! some left but still a good proof :)

Walouh: artist arron
finest me
fonger fonger
istrong Armin
koreausa edd
primera warren
silenczes me
walouh sash

the big names who left here are Izr, Marko, Marco, fabi, ( the dutch one) and some others I cant come up with. I see that the nick of fabi and izr has been removed from my clan in -shh- this is bcuz he hasnt been online for to long?

#40 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 02:50 PM

i say that one dude and that other dude are the best at 2 vs 2.. but dunno about this dude..

#41 fabinus12

fabinus12

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • XWIS Name: FaBiiiii

Posted 02 January 2011 - 06:21 PM

i don't remember you went 5-0 with me :cursing:

#42 YoUrNexTzz

YoUrNexTzz

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 06:23 PM

it wasn't qm.. cant u remember when we ffg'd 5 times, all different maps and you picked, i beat you every time and u went off and said " im playing bad " =) like 3 weeks ago. But yeah i guess u wouldn't want to remember that.. ;)

Edited by YoUrNexTzz, 02 January 2011 - 06:24 PM.

#43 fabinus12

fabinus12

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • XWIS Name: FaBiiiii

Posted 02 January 2011 - 06:46 PM

yes u beat me, i played bad for some reasons but you know i'm never at 100% in ffgs

#44 Chrisev

Chrisev

CnCSaga Staff since 2009

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9128 posts
  • XWIS Name: Chrisev

Posted 02 January 2011 - 06:49 PM

that's why it's called FFG. :p

#45 YoUrNexTzz

YoUrNexTzz

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 10:49 PM

thats such a typical and bad losers excuse, so your saying when you play qm you try harder than ffg, and if so why? cos its for points.. this game hasn't mattered about points for years.. so you need a new excuse.

#46 Arron1

Arron1

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3837 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 02:45 AM

well simple answer..

Just look in my clans Walouh and -shh-... Most of the elites in 2v2 cm are there and some 1v1 pro's! some left but still a good proof :)

finest me
fonger fonger
istrong Armin
koreausa edd
primera warren
silenczes me
walouh sash

the big names who left here are Izr, Marko, Marco, fabi, ( the dutch one) and some others I cant come up with. I see that the nick of fabi and izr has been removed from my clan in -shh- this is bcuz he hasnt been online for to long?

i was "walouh" you creep!

#47 dextro

dextro

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 810 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:46 AM

well simple answer..

finest me
fonger fonger
istrong Armin
koreausa edd
primera warren
silenczes me
walouh sash

Sashs nick was WalouhPPL u brainiac

#48 xJoelx

xJoelx

*I RUN THE SHOW*

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1701 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:41 PM

well most of the ppl u named dennis are elite 2v2ers, like izr , fonger , sash , you ur self and marko also good in 2v2.. but armin ..? he was just a cheater. marco allways foc hacked also.. and Warren never was that good just a decent fella.

#49 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:53 PM

well most of the ppl u named dennis are elite 2v2ers, like izr , fonger , sash , you ur self and marko also good in 2v2.. but armin ..? he was just a cheater. marco allways foc hacked also.. and Warren never was that good just a decent fella.

You never were any good. Just good for rage quits. :laugh:

You never were any good. Just good for rage quits. :laugh:

#50 YoUrNexTzz

YoUrNexTzz

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 06:27 PM

^^ agree's with Mr Martin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users