#1 SovForce1

SovForce1

Comrade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1323 posts
  • XWIS Name: Buffalo

Posted 22 September 2010 - 05:18 AM

:laugh: pwnd, thats me and my mates sync. post urs axel and dave :)

GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date FPS C S T
67373 a1sovpro -4k- W hostil420 B-a-M- L 05:13 Dry Heat 16:56 22-09-2010 43 S C
chocoiate -4k- W samoa67 B-a-M- L
a1sovpro killed bought left captured
units 9 19 13
buildings 3 16 12 2
infantry 21 9 5
planes 0 0 0
chocoiate killed bought left captured
units 12 16 8
buildings 1 7 6 1
infantry 17 13 1
planes 0 0 0
hostil420 killed bought left captured
units 5 12 0
buildings 0 10 0 1
infantry 3 24 0
planes 0 0 0
samoa67 killed bought left captured
units 6 14 0
buildings 0 6 0 1
infantry 8 26 0
planes 0 0 0

Attached Thumbnails

• 184926549.jpg
  • 185183217.jpg

Attached Files

Edited by SovForce1, 22 September 2010 - 05:21 AM.

#2 IrTrunKz

IrTrunKz

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 05:24 PM

HmM maybe it recon cause we both die at the same time o.0? i know i dont cheat and niether does axel :/

Edited by IrTrunKz, 22 September 2010 - 05:24 PM.

#3 LuvJRKane

LuvJRKane

T0e Clan for LIFE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 111 posts
  • XWIS Name: LuvJrKane

Posted 22 September 2010 - 08:02 PM

Hey this is bs these guys don't cheat. They are the best they dont need to cheat. Cry your river somewhere else.

#4 PostNextOlaf

PostNextOlaf

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1680 posts
  • XWIS Name: yid

Posted 22 September 2010 - 08:19 PM

Hey this is bs these guys don't cheat. They are the best they dont need to cheat. Cry your river somewhere else.

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/166224-acidiraq-cheats/page__pid__1424411#entry1424411

orly?

Axel has cheated in the past and by the looks of things he still is. I know for fact he miner glitches and was mapping a couple of months back and has lagged and dc me in qm several times. He is the most pathetic player left on the game.

#5 IrTrunKz

IrTrunKz

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 10:49 PM

funny you say he sucks and dc's when you play him, cause i 5-0 you in qm s v s LOL and i suck with sov so what does that say YOUR GARBAGE?

#6 PostNextOlaf

PostNextOlaf

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1680 posts
  • XWIS Name: yid

Posted 22 September 2010 - 11:18 PM

funny you say he sucks and dc's when you play him, cause i 5-0 you in qm s v s LOL and i suck with sov so what does that say YOUR GARBAGE?

why is that funny? You want some proof?

41653 deadmouse W +45 acidiraq L -45 13:16 Tanya's Training Grounds 00:27 14-09-2010 32 P

46232 deadmouse DC +27 acidiraq DC -27 13:26 The Alamo 17:20 15-09-2010 20 P

The only time he has beaten me is in extreme lag. Did you even look at that link i provided? I can also provide countless other links of people saying he is miner glitching/laming/bailing yet you stick up for him. Why?

And what has you beating me 5-0 in QM have anything to do with what i said about axel? hey everyone has there off days and we could even go though those games and i could explain how you won through luck/lame match ups. I wondered how long it would take you to find excuse to bring up the fact you somehow managed to 5-0 me. You could have at least taken the time to try and drop it in a credible way ;) If you're not careful you will start looking just as sad and pathetic as him (you already shown signs when you said no eat then proceeded to eat every engi...)

If i am garbage what does that make him?

He is the most pathetic player to still play this game and that's a fact. Look around and see one other person that has a good thing to say about the glitching, bailing noob.

sad that people still act this way on a dead game :D

Edited by DubStep, 22 September 2010 - 11:28 PM.

#7 SovForce1

SovForce1

Comrade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1323 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:30 AM

hey dave stop talking **** like u always do. and post the sync. your a retard talking smack after 4-2. even tho 1 gme i lost cuz axel is such a pathetic player. he has to miner gltich when hes dead. the reaction i got from u 2 was priceless u 2 were shiting in ur boots. "my gf will be happy now" lolz

#8 chopperman

chopperman

Oregon Weed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:59 AM

Good work tj... axel is a fair player but... Dave is a fogger... everyone knows dave cheats im suprised u even played him, is on the fast track to being banned cause his yuri got dominated, just look at the sad noob TREMBLE and say "HEY TREMBLE CRY ME A RIVER YOU MAPPER!" Its is a catchy and true tune! so said axel got caught up with this noob dave! maybe u deserve to be banned too axel for beinghis mate, if ur mate cheats u cheat! sorry dude!

#9 IrTrunKz

IrTrunKz

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 03:33 AM

lol ur funny fogger i turned in coutless ss for noobs in qm so gg and i dont cheat so again gg. so do me a favor feel free to hate :)

#10 SovForce1

SovForce1

Comrade

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1323 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 05:29 AM

cuz its very clear that i fog lol :) but the thing is bailer dave id post more ss in a month. then u hav the whole time u played yr. your no beter then axel ur a cockly lil bailer. talk **** and bail normaly. but in this case get pwnd and talk ****. post sync or gtfo

#11 itsFEz

itsFEz

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:39 PM

HmM maybe it recon cause we both die at the same time o.0? i know i dont cheat and niether does axel :/

lmfao u told me that was ur neighbor boa. i knew u were lieing dude.

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/166224-acidiraq-cheats/page__pid__1424411#entry1424411

orly?

Axel has cheated in the past and by the looks of things he still is. I know for fact he miner glitches and was mapping a couple of months back and has lagged and dc me in qm several times. He is the most pathetic player left on the game.

he's done the same to me when i beat him in 1v1 cm i have a ss of it lagging and me telling him i would report if he didnt stop. he made the d/c screen go in and out letting it get close to 0 then reconnecting.... and i've seen him miner glitch my m8 before.

Good work tj... axel is a fair player but... Dave is a fogger... everyone knows dave cheats im suprised u even played him, is on the fast track to being banned cause his yuri got dominated, just look at the sad noob TREMBLE and say "HEY TREMBLE CRY ME A RIVER YOU MAPPER!" Its is a catchy and true tune! so said axel got caught up with this noob dave! maybe u deserve to be banned too axel for beinghis mate, if ur mate cheats u cheat! sorry dude!

cheats everywhere! omg! this is why i play sc2 there are no hacks or trainers lmfao. sc2 makes yr look like pacman :D

#12 MiamiStyle

MiamiStyle

Lieutenant

• Duplicate account
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 04:15 PM

axel minerglitches me several times.
but pointless to report, he is just a sore player who will be all bugs / "recons" just fpor one win.
this game gets over him.
time to ban him.

#13 itsFEz

itsFEz

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 05:34 PM

or time to trash ur yr cd and buy a decent game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users