What a flame festival..... :huh:

#27 itsFEz

itsFEz

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 07:30 AM

i dont see why i would get banned, i mean i was the one that had the clan that got bashed... axel was the one receiving the points, i had nothing to do with this..... i wasnt the one pushing or being pushed. so why would i get banned ?

Edited by j3wbie, 12 September 2010 - 08:09 AM.

#28 Curatio

Curatio

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 08:41 AM

What hes saying fez is, If someone used your nick (because you shared it with him), then cheated, unfortunantly u would also receive a ban. Therefore because someone used your nick to push, you may also be punished for it. It happened to me and dan. We shared a nick with dan aka NukelearX and he got proven cheating and we got banned for it.

You havn't cheated in any way. You simply shared a nick with some1 who then cheated. Sucks... but thats how it goes.

-----------------------------------------------------
Main quotes from playsmart

DO NOT GIVE YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS TO "FRIENDS" no matter how much you think you know or trust them. If your friend gets banned you will get banned too if you have shared accounts.

remember olafs warning in QM : DO NOT SHARE NICKNAMES, YOU WILL GET BANNED WHEN THEY GET BANNED.

------------------------------------------------------

Lets just hope they reset clans rather then ban people

#29 catndog

catndog

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 12:02 PM

lol yid and johnny you both ****in suck and luke why would i get my clan reset if fez givin his pw out not my ****ni fault is it you charles and 2 other noob's go on that nick so to be fair how do i know it wasnt you or fez givin me fw's to get my clan reset like the nerds you are grow a pair will you plz and let the ****ni admin deal with it if carlos clan get reset i want people banned SIMPLE

#30 Johnny

Johnny

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1187 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 03:13 PM

Funny part is if someone get banned you will be banned also axel. Dont share nicknames. and yes i suck? like i care? i have a life do you have a life? dont think so. and HF with your ban Mr sharing nicknames

#31 itsFEz

itsFEz

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 03:59 PM

hmm i think half of YR will be banned if they give out bans

#32 PostNextOlaf

PostNextOlaf

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1680 posts
  • XWIS Name: yid

Posted 12 September 2010 - 04:58 PM

Fez your serial may be banned but you should be able to play on a clean unshared serial with new unshared nicks when a ban comes into force.

Something similar happened to me a few years ago when i was stupid enough to share my serial with will who then got banned for pushing. I also got banned but was told i could continue playing on a new serial.

Take a lesson from this and NEVER share your nick/serial again.

Edited by DubStep, 12 September 2010 - 04:58 PM.

#33 Admin

Admin

Captain

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2366 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 04:08 PM

Rank reset and banned from the server for 32 days. Ban expires 29th December 2010

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users