#1 PostNextOlaf

PostNextOlaf

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1680 posts
  • XWIS Name: yid

Posted 11 September 2010 - 01:01 AM

Safariij3w is pushing clan -free-. Has given 4 fw's (just entered 5th i think) to fezsucks in clan -free- and he is taking them.

Fez (leader of j3w) has kicked the nick but i think he has to log out before it is kicked right?

I don't want to get clan j3w in trouble i am more bothered about axel openly pushing and safariij3w is a shared nick think it is one of axel's mates. Quite sad to do this on a game being this unactive.

GID Player A Player B Duration Scenario Date FPS C S T
32055 fezsucks -Free- W +26 safarij3w j3w L -26 28 Country Swing 01:42 11-09-2010 48 C
fezsucks killed bought left captured
units 0 1 0
buildings 0 4 3 0
infantry 0 1 1
planes 0 0 0
safarij3w killed bought left captured
units 0 1 0
buildings 0 1 0 0
infantry 0 5 0
planes 0 0 0

32058 fezsucks -Free- W +21 safarij3w j3w L -21 31 Country Swing 01:43 11-09-2010 49 C
units 0 1 0
buildings 0 4 3 0
infantry 0 3 3
planes 0 0 0
units 0 1 0
buildings 0 1 0 0
infantry 0 5 0
planes 0 0 0

32083 fezsucks -Free- W +14 safarij3w j3w L -14 02:25 Country Swing 01:55 11-09-2010 55 C
units 0 6 5
buildings 0 6 8 2
infantry 0 18 17
planes 0 0 0
units 0 3 2
buildings 0 12 9 0
infantry 1 34 34
planes 0 0 0

32095 fezsucks -Free- W +12 safarij3w j3w L -12 02:15 Country Swing 01:58 11-09-2010 55 C
units 0 7 6
buildings 0 8 6 2
infantry 2 10 8
planes 0 0 0
units 0 3 2
buildings 1 7 2 0
infantry 0 4 1
planes 0 0 0

All games around a minute or under till towards the end where i think they started trying to make them look like real games.

Check chat logs maybe?

EDIT: I know he was openly giving fw's as i joined and played and he just didnt build anything and quit after a minute

Edited by DubStep, 11 September 2010 - 01:03 AM.

#2 catndog

catndog

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 01:16 AM

lol for one he not my mate and for 2 thats fez fault for sharin nicks it happen to me on dogcat when i share it with brent and i own anyone in j3w clan anyway ijo max brent fez and the other noob's so before you point the finger get it right close this case its fez faullt one min luke usein it the charles then other 2 noob's lol and im not pushin if he made cm and keep quittin im gonna take his pts aint i ^_^

#3 PostNextOlaf

PostNextOlaf

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1680 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 01:27 AM

I'm not denying he should share some of the blame for sharing nicks but the worse thing here is that you continued to join knowing that he was just giving out fw's (pushing). After the first 2 games maybe you should have had a think? Do you think you deserve those points? I didn't rejoin after i played him once and realised what he was doing...

#4 NeoGrant

NeoGrant

Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14914 posts
  • XWIS Name: neo

Posted 11 September 2010 - 01:32 AM

As an act of fairplay, and that deadmouse did not know of the game practically being awarded to him, the points regarding his game have been returned to j3w from d0z3n. http://strike-team.n...reewin-rampage/

Edited by neogrant, 11 September 2010 - 01:43 AM.

#5 itsFEz

itsFEz

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 01:45 AM

axel u don't own any1 in j3w ur a sad peice of **** for taking those free pts but honestly im not surprised... really it sounds just like something you'd do. and i was slapping u all day today in our clan matches only reason i ever lost was cuz my m8 lost it for us... lets do b09 cm on j3w i'll 5-0 you. or do u bail ? i need to get some pts back anyways lol.

#6 catndog

catndog

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 02:12 AM

lol 5-0 me
rofl @ that lol ok hit me up when you wanna slap on bf in cm what you one map it lol lol fez i own all your clan lol you all suck i could take 4 years off and come back and still own you thats how bad you are lol

#7 AwaZ

AwaZ

Demon Hunter

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12484 posts
  • XWIS Name: AwaZ

Posted 11 September 2010 - 03:15 AM

Missing 1 game in the report:
32068 Iraq fezsucks -Free- W +18 Korea safarij3w j3w L -18 03:02 Country Swing 02:49 11-09-2010 55 C
units 0 7 4
buildings 1 9 4 3
infantry 5 18 9
planes 1 1 0
units 2 3 2
buildings 1 7 1 0
infantry 5 11 6
planes 1 5 0

Intentionally joining a game when you know the other player is going to give you the win is no different then arranging a win. Both safariij3w and fezsucks are proven for pushing.

Edited by AwaZ, 11 September 2010 - 03:17 AM.

#8 catndog

catndog

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 03:27 AM

how is this prove this is ****ni bs the guy keep sayin cm cm and sayin you bail you bail funny how this is prove it could of be anyone like fez or luke or even other noob's awar i think you need to check this again i play cm to win not push if he wants to keep quittin not my fault is it leader of j3w clan should not give nicks and pw out

#9 catndog

catndog

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 03:38 AM

ok awar tell me this why does xwis and s-t always say dont share nicks or pw to other players how you know no it wasnt leader of j3w clan or other members did this so they can get us banned if this guy gonna quit on me in cm thats not my fault is it im still gonna play even if i lsoe or win or even if this guy quits on me in 2 mins or 3 mins its not my fault dan aka leader of jj3w clan should not give pw out or nicks to random noob's or anyone and this will never happen will it.................

#10 itsFEz

itsFEz

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 04:23 AM

dude why would i bash my own clan ?lol wTF? u dont even make sence man ur just scared that ur gonna get banned now, but dw they wont ban u just reset all of -free-'s pts lol idiot, and im positive it was Patriot who was on safarij3w giving you the free wins, and he is in -free- clan with FFa nick it is an obvious push and now your clan gets reset.

#11 IrTrunKz

IrTrunKz

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 04:59 AM

ohhh daniel you snitch on a 10 yr old game :( you tattle tale

#12 EliteNinja

EliteNinja

The Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 05:05 AM

dude why would i bash my own clan ?lol wTF? u dont even make sence man ur just scared that ur gonna get banned now, but dw they wont ban u just reset all of -free-'s pts lol idiot, and im positive it was Patriot who was on safarij3w giving you the free wins, and he is in -free- clan with FFa nick it is an obvious push and now your clan gets reset.

Here we go again like i said i was not on the game when all that happen so it waen't me and why would i want to push my own clan dude are u a idiot or something. and if u can check who it was i will be happy to know just so i can call you idiot again of accusin me of pushin my own clan. so if that is possible plz check so this idiot stop talkin trash to me.

#13 PostNextOlaf

PostNextOlaf

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1680 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 03:42 PM

Thanks for the speedy action awaz.

Will there be any bans handed out or will the clan just be reset?

#14 K3vin

K3vin

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts
  • XWIS Name: K3viN09

Posted 11 September 2010 - 03:42 PM

Here we go again like i said i was not on the game when all that happen so it waen't me and why would i want to push my own clan dude are u a idiot or something. and if u can check who it was i will be happy to know just so i can call you idiot again of accusin me of pushin my own clan. so if that is possible plz check so this idiot stop talkin trash to me.

I was Safarij3w :laugh: so what ? you cant be banned i just gave him some fw`s , no biggie :laugh:

its not like its last day of the month

Pathetic :D

#15 PostNextOlaf

PostNextOlaf

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1680 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 03:44 PM

If indeed you were safariij3w, you will see that both yourself and catndog have been proven for pushing.

Pathetic.

#16 K3vin

K3vin

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 03:47 PM

If indeed you were safariij3w, you will see that both yourself and catndog have been proven for pushing.

Pathetic.

Lol Nick ! you serious really , u call it pushing.

Wow 90pts in the 2nd week of the month , yh thats pushing?

Ridiculous :laugh:

#17 PostNextOlaf

PostNextOlaf

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1680 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 03:51 PM

It is still pushing.

I am not so bothered about you giving fw's (though i can't understand why you would do it, quite sad) but more about axel actively joining the games for the fw's. Just shows how sad and desperate he is for points.

Intentionally joining a game when you know the other player is going to give you the win is no different then arranging a win. Both safariij3w and fezsucks are proven for pushing.

#18 itsFEz

itsFEz

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 04:06 PM

LOL! good job m8 you just got ur m8's rank 1 clan reset. Lmfao.

#19 K3vin

K3vin

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 04:10 PM

It is still pushing.

I am not so bothered about you giving fw's (though i can't understand why you would do it, quite sad) but more about axel actively joining the games for the fw's. Just shows how sad and desperate he is for points.

Well Tbh i think anyone would join if they were getting pts for nothin?

its not the guy joining and receiving the pts that is in the wrong.
thats unless he arranged them of course.
theres no1 to blame than the leader of the clan (givin the pts)
hes the only 1 who can invite a member.

If there is a ban,its obviously the 1 givin and not the 1 receiving

And you wonder why YR is dead and mainly toe n00bs who play now :confused1:

LOL! good job m8 you just got ur m8's rank 1 clan reset. Lmfao.

I dont see why it would be Reset ?

maybe pts deduction ?

Hilarious :laugh:

Well Tbh i think anyone would join if they were getting pts for nothin?

its not the guy joining and receiving the pts that is in the wrong.
thats unless he arranged them of course.
hes the only 1 who can invite a member.

If there is a ban,its obviously the 1 givin and not the 1 receiving

And you wonder why YR is dead and mainly toe n00bs who play now :confused1:

I dont see why it would be Reset ?

maybe pts deduction ?

Hilarious :laugh:

Hello Johnny i See You ;)

#20 Johnny

Johnny

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1187 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 04:14 PM

lol hi. funny part is axel has always a big mouth shares nicknames with every1 and getting fw's this is a push nothing more. kevin i dont understand why u giving FW's can u explain that? and axel u cant talk about st says dont share nicks u doin nothing more then sharing nicks.

Edit: i forgot to say Axel and kevin shares nicknames also. so it is a push.

Edited by Johnny, 11 September 2010 - 04:16 PM.

#21 K3vin

K3vin

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 04:46 PM

lol hi. funny part is axel has always a big mouth shares nicknames with every1 and getting fw's this is a push nothing more. kevin i dont understand why u giving FW's can u explain that? and axel u cant talk about st says dont share nicks u doin nothing more then sharing nicks.

Edit: i forgot to say Axel and kevin shares nicknames also. so it is a push.

Lies :p

#22 itsFEz

itsFEz

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 07:46 PM

kev has already told johnny on msn it wasnt him on safarij3w i know it was Patriot, and LMFAO @ you saying the one who should be banned is me ARE YOU OUT OF UR ****ING MIND LOL?!?! YOU REALLY SAID THIS? some one went on my clan gave pts away and i should be banned. LMFAO. i hope u get w.e u got coming in life cuz i know its gonna be nasty kev

#23 EliteNinja

EliteNinja

The Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 08:16 PM

kev has already told johnny on msn it wasnt him on safarij3w i know it was Patriot, and LMFAO @ you saying the one who should be banned is me ARE YOU OUT OF UR ****ING MIND LOL?!?! YOU REALLY SAID THIS? some one went on my clan gave pts away and i should be banned. LMFAO. i hope u get w.e u got coming in life cuz i know its gonna be nasty kev

Here we go again with the same **** and excuse my language im just tired of this ****in peace of **** noob accusin me for something i didint do and if the clan get's reset i dont ****in care let it be reset i wish admin can check the ip of the player who played on that nick or something so you can shut you'r ****in mouth ****in idiot

#24 K3vin

K3vin

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 09:58 PM

I dont really GIVEA**** WHAT YOU THINK!!!!

When did i say you should be banned YOUCOKSUCKING ****!T ?

I think you need therapy kid,you act like your tough as nails on the internet lol
so sad.
You are the one who needs to get help and a life :laugh:

Im done arguing with a kid 15 yrs younger
your pathetic

#25 itsFEz

itsFEz

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 11:18 PM

hmm except ive been playing this game longer than you've had pubic hair kev lol.

this is where u blame me lol this is absurd.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users