86 replies to this topic

#1 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:57 PM

Since the 1st of March we have waited, and posted, posted and waited, campaigned, and finally got the chance to get a glimmer of hope.

But when it finally matters... neogrant has gone AFK for 3 weeks, and no-one else wants to do a simple action of choosing a TS mod, and going into ACP for 2 minutes.

I'm fed up with being taken as a mug, and it's about time we made a decision... Stay with Strike-Team... or Get out.

It's time I did some serious thinking.

Edited by WhiteTib, 15 August 2010 - 04:50 PM.

#2 bbg0wnzu

bbg0wnzu

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 09:45 PM

Posted Image

#3 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4859 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 11:06 PM

NO ONE CARES LOL
FACE THE FACTS, THIS IS A RA2 FORUM

STOP CRYING

#4 hefeweize

hefeweize

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:16 AM

NO ONE CARES LOL

STOP CRYING

Dilhole, I've warned you once before. Stop trolling random topics.

At the moment im not gonna make any major adjustments of where i play TS. We will eventually get the mod. RIght now, we have a server to play on and a ranking system so im happy.

I vote for Strike-team.

Edited by hefeweize, 04 August 2010 - 12:20 AM.

#5 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4859 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:24 AM

Trolling? It is VERY clear that there wont be one and never will be. All of the Tiberium Sun community get into fights with eachother and act immaturely. And you continue to make dumb topics and beg for a moderator everyday. Here he is asking the TS community if they should stay with strike-team, on strike-team! No one from this forum will miss you guys because you act so boring and immature. I am over your 300 word essays about random junk and your 1000 word essays asking for a moderator. Now this guy has the nerve to go say that strike-team has failed him. There is not many Tiberium Sun players on this forum, but the ones who are, are very childish.

#6 nitemarez

nitemarez

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:58 AM

you would fit in nicely with our community from the sounds of things.

#7 hefeweize

hefeweize

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 02:23 AM

Trolling? It is VERY clear that there wont be one and never will be. All of the Tiberium Sun community get into fights with eachother and act immaturely. And you continue to make dumb topics and beg for a moderator everyday. Here he is asking the TS community if they should stay with strike-team, on strike-team! No one from this forum will miss you guys because you act so boring and immature. I am over your 300 word essays about random junk and your 1000 word essays asking for a moderator. Now this guy has the nerve to go say that strike-team has failed him. There is not many Tiberium Sun players on this forum, but the ones who are, are very childish.

Dilpickle, out of your 2000 post's you finally make some sense with this very 1 post. But, ive seen ra2 players act immature daily. So its not just tiberian sun. You have to put yourself in our shoes and see where we are coming from.

#8 Skable

Skable

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1060 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 03:07 AM

NO ONE CARES LOL

STOP CRYING

XWIS is a community server created by Olaf van der Spek for several Westwood Studios games:
Tiberian Dawn & Covert Operations
Red Alert, Counterstrike & Aftermath
Tiberian Sun & Firestorm

Red Alert 2 & Yuri's Revenge
Renegade
Dune 2000
Emperor: Battle for Dune
Nox
Ladders for Tiberian Sun, Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge are available.

Posted Image

Edited by Skable, 04 August 2010 - 03:08 AM.

#9 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4859 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:37 AM

ok ok, so iwas a bit harshe

but why does whitetib come out and make such a pointless topic

#10 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 03:20 PM

ok ok, so iwas a bit harshe

but why does whitetib come out and make such a pointless topic

1. Re-read the first post
2. Do a search for TS moderator
3. Check out the first time we asked about TS moderator
4. NOw check how long we have had a TS moderator for.... and then tell me, that this is a pointless topic.

#11 bbg0wnzu

bbg0wnzu

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 04:48 PM

Posted Image

#12 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4859 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:39 PM

1. Re-read the first post
2. Do a search for TS moderator
3. Check out the first time we asked about TS moderator
4. NOw check how long we have had a TS moderator for.... and then tell me, that this is a pointless topic.

Because, you came to this site, and all you did was fight with each other. Then you ask for moderator like its no biggy.
You continue fighting after numerous times told to stop or you won't get one. Now you make this pointless topic, all this topic will do is put the final nail in the coffin of your dream of having a moderator.

#13 nitemarez

nitemarez

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 04:19 AM

thanks for the help guy who has a clue... :thumbsup:

Edited by chrismlawrence, 05 August 2010 - 04:26 AM.

#14 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 08:01 AM

Because, you came to this site, and all you did was fight with each other. Then you ask for moderator like its no biggy.
You continue fighting after numerous times told to stop or you won't get one. Now you make this pointless topic, all this topic will do is put the final nail in the coffin of your dream of having a moderator.

Yep, I agree that I came here - I was invited.
Yep, I agree I was defending myself from someone who cheats, and namehides, and trolls, and SHOULD be banned by AN ACTIVE TS MODERATOR.
Yep, I agree that you think we are continousy fighting, yet you haven't been bothered to actually notice how much fighting goes on from the RA2 players
Yep, it probably will be the last nail in the coffin of a dream of having a Tiberian Sun moderator AT STRIKE-TEAM.

... but it won't stop people enjoying the game, and it won't take away the fact that ST doesn't have ANY active support for Tiberian Sun, except for people from the community.

Thanks dyl, it's been a real eye-opener.

#15 Pompski

Pompski

Emilio's Owner

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19854 posts
  • XWIS Name: Pomp

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:27 AM

Simple fact is neither me or neogrant have the power too do this. Just so happens the people that can do this are either on holiday or very busy, i can confirm it has been talked about in detail.

#16 Rocketeer

Rocketeer

Korea

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1687 posts
  • XWIS Name: iFv

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:03 AM

Dylhole i seriously dont like you, you arnt known on ra2, your not even funny, and i havnt seen you post 1 positive thing on sny topics. in my opinion i think you dont get out much, and all you do is try and mess with other peoples lifes online because you one big mess.

And for the record XWIS (Strike-team) support of westwood games prior to yr so yah, this is a TS forum too, with a specific TS section.....

#17 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4859 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:52 AM

Dylhole i seriously dont like you, you arnt known on ra2, your not even funny, and i havnt seen you post 1 positive thing on sny topics. in my opinion i think you dont get out much, and all you do is try and mess with other peoples lifes online because you one big mess.

And for the record XWIS (Strike-team) support of westwood games prior to yr so yah, this is a TS forum too, with a specific TS section.....

i really dont mind what you think of me, however i do not like people making topics for the only reason to cry, it is really quite lame. a 11 year old game doesnt get a moderator. however it gets a ladder a server and has newly been put as free download to boost activity, but no moderator is end of the world ? i just think it is really lame that people complain about such a small thing in life. i dont know why people cant just cop **** on the chin and walk the other way, it seems so obvious to me...

#18 Rocketeer

Rocketeer

Korea

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1687 posts
  • XWIS Name: iFv

Posted 05 August 2010 - 12:04 PM

i really dont mind what you think of me, however i do not like people making topics for the only reason to cry, it is really quite lame. a 11 year old game doesnt get a moderator. however it gets a ladder a server and has newly been put as free download to boost activity, but no moderator is end of the world ? i just think it is really lame that people complain about such a small thing in life. i dont know why people cant just cop **** on the chin and walk the other way, it seems so obvious to me...

fair point, but if its been agreed then theres a reason for the topic??

#19 Spo0kyCoW

Spo0kyCoW

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:48 PM

The Ladder is currently not working . . . games are not showing up.

The Hall of Fame has not been supported since 2005.

So ya, we are left with a server to play on.

Olaf was also reading this thread a second ago, but no reply from him.

Forget the mod White Tib. It is likely not going to happen as everyone is busy playing RA2.

#20 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • 13438 posts
  • XWIS Name: XTF

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:55 PM

I'm sorry, am I not allowed to read without replying?

#21 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:16 PM

I'm sorry, am I not allowed to read without replying?

(-;

olaf i think they ment it in a other way! lol!

whitetib wanted to post in the "right section" with the "right topic title" to ask you "olaf" known as the player "god" and the founder of clan "heaven" NICLEY and FRIENDLY and WAITFULL for his question!

and the very important question fot they TS community is
"dear olaf" is there any new results or decisions about a forum moderator for tS on XWIS?
i would be very thankfull for an fast answer !!!!
your truly whitetib!
(-;

#22 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4859 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 05:45 AM

(-;

olaf i think they ment it in a other way! lol!

whitetib wanted to post in the "right section" with the "right topic title" to ask you "olaf" known as the player "god" and the founder of clan "heaven" NICLEY and FRIENDLY and WAITFULL for his question!

and the very important question fot they TS community is
"dear olaf" is there any new results or decisions about a forum moderator for tS on XWIS?
i would be very thankfull for an fast answer !!!!
your truly whitetib!
(-;

instead white tib post whining BS

#23 Mole40k

Mole40k

Seal

• Strike Team
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts
  • XWIS Name: Mole40k

Posted 06 August 2010 - 09:08 AM

Can I please respectfully ask all the RA2 trolls who this post - nay, this section - has nothing to do with, to please stop ruining our threads and our discussions. TYVM.

#24 nitemarez

nitemarez

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 06:21 PM

olaf, why would you respond to the post and not directly address it? :confused1:

Edited by chrismlawrence, 06 August 2010 - 06:23 PM.

#25 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • 13438 posts
  • XWIS Name: XTF

Posted 07 August 2010 - 02:09 PM

Address what? The BS by WT? There's another topic about the moderator.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users