303 replies to this topic

#51 thomas338

thomas338

Sun Wukong

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11381 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 11:03 AM

Aly199 and whatever sunnys old nicknaem was (I had your password :p)

i think sunny was gent1le :o

#52 AaSoVGoD

AaSoVGoD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4315 posts
  • XWIS Name: AaSoVGoD

Posted 05 July 2010 - 11:06 AM

i think sunny was gent1le :o

wow you have good memory. Weren't u thom338 the easy win?? :D

#53 thomas338

thomas338

Sun Wukong

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11381 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 11:07 AM

yes :(

#54 PostNextOlaf

PostNextOlaf

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1680 posts
  • XWIS Name: yid

Posted 05 July 2010 - 11:08 AM

I can live with ease knowing that both of you are nobodys at the game, walk overs, and just arrogant nerds with nothing better to do but flame. Oh ya, you like to defend people that share the same unfortunate circumstances as you.

Your even worse than him for the fact that you hide behind another name/ duplicate account. You must be a really good player?? Siike your a newb and u need to vent your rage more often on the forum cause in real life you get bullied acting like this cause your a scrawny pathetic nerd that im sure anyone can push around.

Lol I can live with being a 'nobody' in a game but obviously you couldn't so you resorted to cheating. The only reason you are well known is because of your cheating...lol. You can state that im a walk over. Doesn't change that i could beat your sovs/allies quite easily :)

I wasn't flaming, just stating facts your the one who resorted to calling people childish names LOL.

And for your information i am not hiding behind anything. I was unjustly banned on ST for like 2 years. Please continue to post and prove my point ;)

#55 AaSoVGoD

AaSoVGoD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4315 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 11:16 AM

Lol I can live with being a 'nobody' in a game but obviously you couldn't so you resorted to cheating. The only reason you are well known is because of your cheating...lol. You can state that im a walk over. Doesn't change that i could beat your sovs/allies quite easily :)

I wasn't flaming, just stating facts your the one who resorted to calling people childish names LOL.

And for your information i am not hiding behind anything. I was unjustly banned on ST for like 2 years. Please continue to post and prove my point ;)

No, I was known for using the best builds and micro. Aww do you need training? I could help train you so your tc and micro are up to date. Oh wait I forgot that I uninstall the game and don't play with newbs. Your just some ignorant coward hiding behind duplicate accounts and names. Doubtful you could beat my sovs allied ''quite easily''.

Stop being deluded. Yeah I see why they would ban you from S-T, for being a ignorant child. Cheating from reports from 4 years ago? Grow up kid your a nobody just keep to yourself and find a new game to play where you wont have to hide. I wonder what you look like in real life...does it take a lot for a person to become sad like you??

Edited by AaSoVGoD, 05 July 2010 - 11:16 AM.

#56 PostNextOlaf

PostNextOlaf

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1680 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 11:26 AM

No, I was known for using the best builds and micro. Aww do you need training? I could help train you so your tc and micro are up to date. Oh wait I forgot that I uninstall the game and don't play with newbs. Your just some ignorant coward hiding behind duplicate accounts and names. Doubtful you could beat my sovs allied ''quite easily''.

Stop being deluded. Yeah I see why they would ban you from S-T, for being a ignorant child. Cheating from reports from 4 years ago? Grow up kid your a nobody just keep to yourself and find a new game to play where you wont have to hide. I wonder what you look like in real life...does it take a lot for a person to become sad like you??

Trust me... ask anyone that plays/used to play this game and you ask you know who sunny was and their response will be "yea hes that mapping yuri idiot" not yea his micro was awseome LOL.

If people were to get banned from ST for being 'ignorant childs' you would have gone long ago. And i dont need to find a 'new game' to play on as i have a life outside of a computer screen. You clearly do not. And FYI i look much better then your nerdy picture you have on MSN LOL.

Have fun thinking up another post where all you can do is slate me for being a 'newb' on a video game. Lol. I'm gone now because i actually have things to do ;)

#57 AaSoVGoD

AaSoVGoD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4315 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 11:31 AM

Trust me... ask anyone that plays/used to play this game and you ask you know who sunny was and their response will be "yea hes that mapping yuri idiot" not yea his micro was awseome LOL.

If people were to get banned from ST for being 'ignorant childs' you would have gone long ago. And i dont need to find a 'new game' to play on as i have a life outside of a computer screen. You clearly do not. And FYI i look much better then your nerdy picture you have on MSN LOL.

Have fun thinking up another post where all you can do is slate me for being a 'newb' on a video game. Lol. I'm gone now because i actually have things to do ;)

Trust you? your a noob and just a walk over thats deluded over a game. You probably look like a scrawny pathetic nerd...haha buddy one pair of my shoes are worth more than your whole outfit-- no kidding. Were u sexually molested as a child or something you remind me of the 40 year old virgin.

#58 PostNextOlaf

PostNextOlaf

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1680 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 11:42 AM

;)

#59 truefeel

truefeel

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1588 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 03:22 PM

Ah, here we have Sunny making himself popular again. Tell me, how hard did you had to cheat get those ranks, Sunny? Oh btw, I beated your **** the first game we played. Says enough about you and your "skills". You are way out of our league, forget about it. Infact forget about life and get that cord around your big fat neck and do us ALL a pleasure!

Btw, if you ever hitted a nerve on me, believe me that I hitted so many nerves on you by now your brain is like Dutch Cheese: full with holes. But hey, thanks anyway for the amusement: I like pigs like you screaming when they are on the butcher table.

@mshoi, I think we are walking to brick wall each time(, although this is a good life experience): it is hugely difficult to tell narcistic little **** that games are not the real deal.

Oh, btw he is asking how you look in real life. Let's give him that honour first shall we. This is Sunny:

http://img515.imageshack.us/i/lolsunnykf2.png/

You don't even need to know his behaviour. That picture says it all.

Edited by truefeel, 05 July 2010 - 03:33 PM.

#60 AaSoVGoD

AaSoVGoD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4315 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 03:56 PM

Ah, here we have Sunny making himself popular again. Tell me, how hard did you had to cheat get those ranks, Sunny? Oh btw, I beated your **** the first game we played. Says enough about you and your "skills". You are way out of our league, forget about it. Infact forget about life and get that cord around your big fat neck and do us ALL a pleasure!

Btw, if you ever hitted a nerve on me, believe me that I hitted so many nerves on you by now your brain is like Dutch Cheese: full with holes. But hey, thanks anyway for the amusement: I like pigs like you screaming when they are on the butcher table.

@mshoi, I think we are walking to brick wall each time(, although this is a good life experience): it is hugely difficult to tell narcistic little **** that games are not the real deal.

Oh, btw he is asking how you look in real life. Let's give him that honour first shall we. This is Sunny:

You don't even need to know his behaviour. That picture says it all.

Haha you beated me ****? Wow didn't know people could get so delusional over a videogame. Funny you keep an old grainy photo of me do you stimulate yourself to it?? hahahaha

#61 cncpossessed

cncpossessed

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 469 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 04:38 PM

wow you have good memory. Weren't u thom338 the easy win?? :D

haven't you always been ****?? :D

#62 truefeel

truefeel

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1588 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 04:40 PM

Haha you beated me ****? Funny you keep an old grainy photo of me do you stimulate yourself to it?? hahahaha

Might be an old grainy foto indeed. But you are just a stupid nerd. Nerds only get fatter and worse over the years, so that picture is most likely an understatement.
And yeah I beated you, first game we ever played and I just only played 3 days! On Dune Patrol, you allieds I soviets. And god, it was a pleasure to smack your ugly face in the sand. You lost to a noob; you are paffetic. Nothing more to say.

Wow didn't know people could get so delusional over a videogame.

Me neither until the ****ing unluckily day I met you. You brought the meaning of delusional to a whole new level. I mean: you are proud at ranks you obviously cheated for, think you are even better at me in this game let alone life and best of all you are the worst narcist I ever seen. Hell, scrap the Greek myth about Narcissus. You are doing a "better" job than him AND you are the real deal! People will remember this forever: The retard that failed at life but tought he was the man. That story is much better then the one about Narcissus and the best of it is that it really happened! The sad part about it though is that unlike Narcissus you just would not die.

Edited by truefeel, 05 July 2010 - 04:49 PM.

#63 AaSoVGoD

AaSoVGoD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4315 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 04:55 PM

Might be an old grainy foto indeed. But you are just a stupid nerd. Nerds only get fatter and worse over the years, so that picture is most likely an understatement.
And yeah I beated you, first game we ever played and I just only played 3 days! On Dune Patrol, you allieds I soviets. And god, it was a pleasure to smack your ugly face in the sand. You lost to a noob; you are paffetic. Nothing more to say.

Still not done with the lame insults? Yeah sure I lost to a lucky noob!! Womp Womp Womp. Am I supposed to cry now? If Im the stupid nerd then you must be the smart nerd with the loosing streak, makes sense. Unfortunately what you say doesn't offend me the least bit because right now I'm 100% certain my body is leaner and in better, healthier shape than yours.

Oh yeah, and you're not so pretty either you looked like some ugly meathead in your last photo...I'm sure you spend mostly all your free time on the computer and avoid the gym because you are a lost cause :(

Me neither until the ****ing unluckily day I met you. You brought the meaning of delusional to a whole new level. I mean: you are proud at ranks you obviously cheated for, think you are even better at me in this game let alone life and best of all you are the worst narcist I ever seen. Hell, scrap the Greek myth about Narcissus. You are doing a "better" job than him AND you are the real deal! People will remember this forever: The retard that failed at life but tought he was the man. That story is much better then the one about Narcissus and the best of it is that it really happened! The sad part about it though is that unlike Narcissus you just would not die.

Haha I must of really hit a sensitive nerve you are really throwing a fit like a true nerd!! Come on still can't find the evidence that I cheated for my ranks? Face it your a nobody on the game that u basically dedicated all your time to. Funny you call me the delusional one when reality says I smash you endlessly on yuris your favorite game. Funny thing you never grow a pair/ had the skills to actually challenge anyone good and win.

Edited by AaSoVGoD, 05 July 2010 - 05:02 PM.

#64 truefeel

truefeel

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1588 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 05:12 PM

Still not done with the lame insults?

Truth hurts ehh?

Yeah sure I lost to a lucky noob!! Womp Womp Womp. Am I supposed to cry now?

Now that I'd like to pay for to see that!

If Im the stupid nerd then you must be the smart nerd with the loosing streak

Yeh I loose at being retarded and delusional as you. You beaten me at those fronts, I galantly atmitt.

Unfortunately what you say doesn't offend me the least bit because right now I'm 100% certain my body is leaner and in better, healthier shape than yours.

I'm sure it doesn't. That must be 1654878885 time you are getting **** throwed at ya. I mean after all those times it must be getting normal for you.

Oh yeah, and you're not so pretty either you looked like some ugly meathead in your last photo...I'm sure you spend mostly all your free time on the computer and avoid the gym because you are a lost cause :(

This is me:

http://img692.imageshack.us/i/s0070.jpg/

This is you:

I win; infact even if I was ugly I'd still win. And I actually do fitness, and unlike you I leave the half a kilogram dumbells in the corner and go for the 20 kilo ones.
Get your next failure plz up fast; I aint having all day, ugly whore.

Edited by truefeel, 05 July 2010 - 05:15 PM.

#65 AaSoVGoD

AaSoVGoD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4315 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 05:19 PM

Truth hurts ehh?

Now that I'd like to pay for to see that!

Yeh I loose at being retarded and delusional as you. You beaten me at those fronts, I galantly atmitt.

I'm sure it doesn't. That must be 1654878885 time you are getting **** throwed at ya. I mean after all those times it must be getting normal for you.

This is me:

http://img692.imageshack.us/i/s0070.jpg/

This is you:

I win; infact even if I was ugly I'd still win. And I actually do fitness, and unlike you I leave the half a kilogram dumbells in the corner and go for the 20 kilo ones.
Get your next failure plz up fast; I aint having all day, ugly whore.

Well despite what you think your not good looking and in that photo it seems as if you hadn't shaved in a week. Seriously you look like a weakling I would murder you in a fight.

#66 root

root

WHAT

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 736 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 05:22 PM

u guys remind me of want2mess and angrynoob arguing :D

#67 truefeel

truefeel

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1588 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 05:22 PM

Well despite what you think your not good looking and in that photo it seems as if you hadn't shaved in a week. Seriously you look like a weakling I would murder you in a fight.

ROFL :laugh: . Infact you are killing me in a sence b/c you would be down at my feet before you even have the chance to touch me. Sunny2Funny is in town!

Yeh I didn't took a shave? So ? Oh yeh, you must be one of them **** people who shave their legs and arms too. Right.

Btw, I'm sorry. I missed that last part of you from a previous post:

Haha I must of really hit a sensitive nerve you are really throwing a fit like a true nerd!! Come on still can't find the evidence that I cheated for my ranks? Face it your a nobody on the game that u basically dedicated all your time to. Funny you call me the delusional one when reality says I smash you endlessly on yuris your favorite game. Funny thing you never grow a pair/ had the skills to actually challenge anyone good and win.

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=50143

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=97439 --> also proved you were ban dodging

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=76361

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=72617

And on top of that you openly admitted you miner glitched. I think that is more then enough proof you are a cheater. Why the hell they let you still play I don't know, but it atleast gives me the chance to pick down on one sad noobie, or how you like to call it "waste my nerves on it" :laugh: .

EDIT: here's one of his SSs in fairplay forums: http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=65765
Sunny has alot of dirt laying around here.

Edited by truefeel, 06 July 2010 - 09:43 AM.

#68 AaSoVGoD

AaSoVGoD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4315 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 05:30 PM

ROFL :laugh: . Infact you are killing me in a sence b/c you would be down at my feet before you even have the chance to touch me. Sunny2Funny is in town!

Yeh I didn't took a shave? So ? Oh yeh, you must be one of them **** people who shave their legs and arms too. Right.

No it would be the opposite since your a skinny weak f4g under that sweatshirt that I would have you gasping for mercy. I don't shave my arms nor legs but for a fact I look cleaner than you.

#69 truefeel

truefeel

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1588 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 05:38 PM

No it would be the opposite since your a skinny weak f4g under that sweatshirt that I would have you gasping for mercy. I don't shave my arms nor legs but for a fact I look cleaner than you.

Oh yeh, sure you are gonna "gasp" me to death; is that a different saying for "bone me to death" :laugh: ? Damn Sunny, for a **** you are kinda agressive :p . What ya gonna do: slap me with your manbag :p? Damn, that would be funny to have a fat sob like you trying to hit me; hell I would even let you; I would be shitting my pants b/c of how funny that would be, you trying to put me down! A hint: next time you try to say that accros the internet, plz be sure people don't know its you; it might help to get them actually scared instead of making it sound hilarious.

And no you are not clean in the sence that you are a parasite leaching on society. Your a filf and need to get burned away.

I'm btw sure you have great succes turning **** people back into hetero. Once the saw you it just have to! The only people that fall on you are child molesters; what that innocent expression and those failed dances they are really turned on!

Edited by truefeel, 05 July 2010 - 05:52 PM.

#70 AaSoVGoD

AaSoVGoD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4315 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 05:51 PM

Oh yeh, sure you are gonna "gasp" me to death; is that a different saying for "bone me to death" :laugh: ? Damn Sunny, for a **** you are kinda agressive :p . What ya gonna do: slap me with your manbag :p?

I'm btw sure you have great succes turning **** people back into hetero. Once the saw you it just have to! The only people that fall on you are child molesters; what that innocent expression and those failed dances they are really turned on!

Oh wow thats sufficient enough proof of your sexuality, you have the time to look up very old topics about me from 4 years ago constantly stalk me on the forum and vehemently arguing like your out to prove a point...seriously the only one that would wanna bone you to death would be a crack hure. Your failing miserably just give up while your at it.

#71 truefeel

truefeel

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1588 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 06:00 PM

Oh wow thats sufficient enough proof of your sexuality, you have the time to look up very old topics about me from 4 years ago constantly stalk me on the forum and vehemently arguing like your out to prove a point...seriously the only one that would wanna bone you to death would be a crack hure. Your failing miserably just give up while your at it.

Yeh I'm sorry; I can't help it I found 4 year old topics within 1 minute. I can't help I am that fast and you are that "popular" amongst us. Btw, weren't you the one who found out I had a nickname on DGNF, while I never mentioned that here? I mean if you wanna start about stalking you better don't have a history on that part yourself. You make shooting in the foot an olympic (paralympic on your case) sport, sunny.

And sure I am talking about sexuality. I mean we are obvious in 21d century and although I understand you virtually still life a few centuries behind, reading your dismay me talking about sexuality and seeing your clothes, I have the impression you don't like to talk about it? wassup Sunny? Taken too much in the back when you were young? Still have not felt the warmth of a woman? Ohh, that's sad. Maybe if you fall off from a 100 metre building straight with your face in the ground you'll finally get a hooker who is willingly to do her thing for a very royal payment.

Btw, am I hitting a nerve there? am I really doing that? You really still have those? I am impressed.

And common, sunny, why do you want me to stop now? I mean you are making yourself hilarious stupid again. No need to stop now; I have the feeling the fun is only getting started! Nothing better then a retard than yourself who just is way too proud to give up. Damn, normally they are hard to find but xwis always has one: Our good ol' Sunny. Keep it up man, or better yet f4g!

Edited by truefeel, 05 July 2010 - 06:06 PM.

#72 AaSoVGoD

AaSoVGoD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4315 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 06:30 PM

Yeh I'm sorry; I can't help it I found 4 year old topics within 1 minute. I can't help I am that fast and you are that "popular" amongst us. Btw, weren't you the one who found out I had a nickname on DGNF, while I never mentioned that here? I mean if you wanna start about stalking you better don't have a history on that part yourself. You make shooting in the foot an olympic (paralympic on your case) sport, sunny.

And sure I am talking about sexuality. I mean we are obvious in 21d century and although I understand you virtually still life a few centuries behind, reading your dismay me talking about sexuality and seeing your clothes, I have the impression you don't like to talk about it? wassup Sunny? Taken too much in the back when you were young? Still have not felt the warmth of a woman? Ohh, that's sad. Maybe if you fall off from a 100 metre building straight with your face in the ground you'll finally get a hooker who is willingly to do her thing for a very royal payment.

Btw, am I hitting a nerve there? am I really doing that? You really still have those? I am impressed.

And common, sunny, why do you want me to stop now? I mean you are making yourself hilarious stupid again. No need to stop now; I have the feeling the fun is only getting started! Nothing better then a retard than yourself who just is way too proud to give up. Damn, normally they are hard to find but xwis always has one: Our good ol' Sunny. Keep it up man, or better yet f4g!

So tell me hows does it make me the stalker when I've never initiated conversation with you? yes your the ignorant nerd that likes to get attention on the forums. DGNF? No I dont know your nicknames nor did I ever care. Personally I find it amusing that you type such long essay posts. However I enjoy your resilience for years of being a below average player. You always had the control of a 500 point competitor and were never a challenge.

Im sure you can't pick up girls with that low self-esteem and mug face of yours so stop acting like you can. Get a shave and wear better clothes maybe you'll increase your chances with the ladies. Just give up your ugly, weak, and u suck at cnc!!!!

#73 truefeel

truefeel

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1588 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 07:04 PM

So tell me hows does it make me the stalker when I've never initiated conversation with you? yes your the ignorant nerd that likes to get attention on the forums. DGNF? No I dont know your nicknames nor did I ever care. Personally I find it amusing that you type such long essay posts. However I enjoy your resilience for years of being a below average player. You always had the control of a 500 point competitor and were never a challenge.

Oww, but aren't we having a "conversation" atm? I mean it's not really the standard one, but it is one none the less. Second, I REALLY hope you show up at DGNF one day! I hear you crying and begging for mercy up to hear; you'll beg for you death if you ever get there. Now you might be right I was never a challenge on YR, but you neithere weren't. I mean your maphack got you through alot of times, but even tell you got beaten often. example: I beated you the very first time we played. The very first time, and I was not even trying. Hell, I played only for a few days online. I mean, I am perhaps not one of the better players, but you are certainly one of the worst players out there.

You don't like the long essay posts? Congratz, now you know how xwis feels when you come up witjh your boring and completely useless posts. I mean: I am contributing actually now by letting you dig your own pit; your contribution here is zero.

Im sure you can't pick up girls with that low self-esteem and mug face of yours so stop acting like you can. Get a shave and wear better clothes maybe you'll increase your chances with the ladies. Just give up your ugly, weak, and u suck at cnc!!!!

Hahaha, what kind of desperation! The fact is you absolutely have no ammunition about me and are just trying to shoot in the wild. That's the disadvantage you have Sunny: I know EXACTLY what kind of retard you are; I know exactly what hits you (and believe it: there's alot that hits you), but what can you put against me? Hell you are trying here to give everybody an idea about my points but you absolutely are clueless about even that. The only thing you can use is that picture I posted and try to hit me that I did not got a shave. Wow, you really got me there, nice joke man! Man, you are so funny, damn you made me speecheles there and all of that ****. Next time try to get me on something really good would ya? I mean even I could mock myself better then you with that picture.
Really, if I have to get better clothing, then what do we have to say to you? Ah yes: give them stolen clothes back to that poor African! I am not getting even started about how many girls I banged and how times you got banged by a child molestor.

But hey, keep up the desperate acts! It keeps me happy b/c you are digging that pit all up to China and it makes you happy b/c you think you are hitting nerves!

To the rest: Should I step it up or leave it as it is? I mean the topic was screwed anyway (aka the Sunny-syndrome) so why not continueing it.

Edited by truefeel, 05 July 2010 - 07:09 PM.

#74 AaSoVGoD

AaSoVGoD

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4315 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 07:27 PM

Oww, but aren't we having a "conversation" atm? I mean it's not really the standard one, but it is one none the less. Second, I REALLY hope you show up at DGNF one day! I hear you crying and begging for mercy up to hear; you'll beg for you death if you ever get there. Now you might be right I was never a challenge on YR, but you neithere weren't. I mean your maphack got you through alot of times, but even tell you got beaten often. example: I beated you the very first time we played. The very first time, and I was not even trying. Hell, I played only for a few days online. I mean, I am perhaps not one of the better players, but you are certainly one of the worst players out there.

You don't like the long essay posts? Congratz, now you know how xwis feels when you come up witjh your boring and completely useless posts. I mean: I am contributing actually now by letting you dig your own pit; your contribution here is zero.

Hahaha, what kind of desperation! The fact is you absolutely have no ammunition about me and are just trying to shoot in the wild. That's the disadvantage you have Sunny: I know EXACTLY what kind of retard you are; I know exactly what hits you (and believe it: there's alot that hits you), but what can you put against me? Hell you are trying here to give everybody an idea about my points but you absolutely are clueless about even that. The only thing you can use is that picture I posted and try to hit me that I did not got a shave. Wow, you really got me there, nice joke man! Man, you are so funny, damn you made me speecheles there and all of that ****. Next time try to get me on something really good would ya? I mean even I could mock myself better then you with that picture.
Really, if I have to get better clothing, then what do we have to say to you? Ah yes: give them stolen clothes back to that poor African! I am not getting even started about how many girls I banged and how times you got banged by a child molestor.

But hey, keep up the desperate acts! It keeps me happy b/c you are digging that pit all up to China and it makes you happy b/c you think you are hitting nerves!

To the rest: Should I step it up or leave it as it is? I mean the topic was screwed anyway (aka the Sunny-syndrome) so why not continueing it.

Your contribution to anything regarding cnc was always near zero hence your lack of knowledge. I would never lose to a terrible player like you. Its too late to redeem yourself the game means nothing now.

about the clothes r u serious haha... trying to get personal but I know that my sunglasses are worth more more than your whole outfit.

#75 truefeel

truefeel

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1588 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 08:29 PM

Your contribution to anything regarding cnc was always near zero hence your lack of knowledge. I would never lose to a terrible player like you. Its too late to redeem yourself the game means nothing now.

about the clothes r u serious haha... trying to get personal but I know that my sunglasses are worth more more than your whole outfit.

Yeh you lost. Map was Dune Patrol; you were allieds under name of kundalini or whatever, I was soviets and you were so eager to show your "skills"(aka your ability to maphack). You tried to camp so hard but I broke through so easily. Afterwards you were crying and yelling to have a rematch, which I declined b/c I am used to have more social people at games and not some sort of crybaby. But yeh, you lost. I aint making **** up. And yeh I contributed to this community infact. I wrote a guide, I helped people out, I made maps specificly designed for the better online players, I pushed for changes. Now Sunny, what do you have to place against that, besides your endless self-esteem idiotic speeches about how good you are in this game (read: maphack) and your cheating? hmmm? Ohh right, now you are gonna talk about that playing the game is more important then making "mod maps" or that my guide would be not good enough, the ussual stuff we can expect from you, but you are not really getting any step further with it, are ya?

LMAO. Personal? Really, those are just the standard jokes and I haven't even got started. Good thing though you openly showed I hitted 10 nerves of you in one blow. I'm not even going into this outfit-shoot-and-hope-to-hit b/c it is redicolous. 2 things always come back in your attempts to flame somebody: YR and clothes. Tadaaa! what a mastermind are you. Common, you have a goddamn picture of me, 2 if you look at this board. Try to hit me on something real good instead of shooting in the dark and trying to make something of me not having a shave. Get to work, you stupid lapdancing ****.

Edited by truefeel, 05 July 2010 - 08:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users