#302 ZiGZaG

ZiGZaG

Commander

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5085 posts
  • XWIS Name: Freedom

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:55 PM

Delusional much? you played my yuri like 4 times in the last 2 months in qm...I won on CS and DMZ and it was 54 FPS. PLUS I beat your soviet on bering strait as america when you took all the oils when I haven't qmed in 2 years...lol. Where did the 20 games come from you lie and make up stories bc this game must soo important to you that you have make up lies? saying I lag and you played me 20 games when both aren't true.

btw: I don't flame I'm just defending myself from your accusations of lag etc. 

U really want me to go find all the game stats? in the last 3 months weve done about thirty games. u won 1 game as allies, yes i see u dont mention the 5 u lost, 5-1 the series was?on ur tupacak47 nick, and i didnt get the oils i got bottom mid spot which u cant make naval yard from.

or the 5 u lost as svs, and the other 5-0 u lost sva or ur mainz nick or the 3 ffg's u challenged me to on dh 1v1 svs and lost, or the ffg u challeneged me on cs svs and lost then theres all our games svy which ill happilly say u have probably won more of but not by a great deal. Ur only small succsess has came when u make 500 bunkers and sit waiting for unlimited cash to win you the game, theres no delusions, if it bothers you that much ill go look for the stats...

I already showed u ur lag, we tested it on lake blitzen u rememebr the boomer lag? i even offered to help you fix it, our 36 fps games on both arena 33 and on invasion confirmed? average monthly fps of 47 last month..

Ill happilly play u bo9 vs ur yuri/sovs and allies if u wish and i guarentee i win all the series.

Edited by ZiGZaG, 17 May 2013 - 07:23 PM.

#303 AbRoMoV

AbRoMoV

Für immer frei und ungeteilt.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2180 posts
  • XWIS Name: ZooM

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:18 PM

We can't let this topic die!

/bump

#304 KilerCam

KilerCam