Photo

Dodgy screenshots ? or dodgy forum software ?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 08:01 AM

In this thread, a player has posted screenshots, and they are corrupted, or edited that way.

What are the odds that throughout the entire history of ST, the evidence that would actually prove him innocent, would be 4 ss, which he refuses to repost ?
Bettz has posted threads where he accuses me of cheating, and yet, those "pictures that matter to him, to prove my guilt" have been uploaded perfectly just as the rest of the pictures around the forums have.

What are your thoughts ?

(Please remember to post here, not in the cheat report topic, thanks :) )

#2 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 12:22 PM

A lagspike during upload can sometimes cause this to happen. The portion of the image that is being transmitted at the time gets corrupted and fails to render properly, usually resulting in a grey line exactly like we see here.

From Knit, who is Admin here.

gg no re thx

Edited by SkeletonNod, 20 June 2010 - 12:23 PM.

#3 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 01:04 PM

i see bettzeug took about 5 people off of his "tiberian sun cheaters" list and only has 2 which have links to reports, which dont provide all info for those situations. im curious why he hasnt added himself on there when his convictions rival mammys in the strike-team cheat report archives. wt, you shouldnt be worrying that anything he says will or should be taken seriously...

#4 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 01:24 PM

i see bettzeug took about 5 people off of his "tiberian sun cheaters" list and only has 2 which have links to reports, which dont provide all info for those situations. im curious why he hasnt added himself on there when his convictions rival mammys in the strike-team cheat report archives. wt, you shouldnt be worrying that anything he says will or should be taken seriously...

I removed nobody from any list, so no idea what you are talking about.

Dont worry Orochi, im sure you will be promoted to "admin" soon on failurewarzone, you are doing all the right things that tend to get people promoted on that site lol,
1) (and most important), Grovel to WT and treat him like a king.
2) Defend WT at all costs
2) Attack me at every opportunity.

btw, if i were you id spend a little less time trying and failing to argue on forums, and a little more time working your TS game, because from what a saw a few days ago,
timeout threw you around like a ragdoll, ..... twice

no excuses please, come back when you can beat timeout at least,,,,

#5 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 01:37 PM

wt, you shouldnt be worrying that anything he says will or should be taken seriously...

I have bigger worries.... I just installed windows 7 pfft.

#6 phatmouse

phatmouse

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • XWIS Name: ray

Posted 20 June 2010 - 04:47 PM

WT for president!

#7 phatmouse

phatmouse

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 04:49 PM

oh and you cannot trust skeleton nod, he is a rare breed of nerd who lies constantly, cheats constantly and uses this "i am under attack" BS to spread more BS

#8 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 04:52 PM

oh and you cannot trust skeleton nod, he is a rare breed of nerd who lies constantly, cheats constantly and uses this "i am under attack" BS to spread more BS

i got warned for calling someone that, i wonder if you will? (i doubt it) :laugh:

Edited by SkeletonNod, 20 June 2010 - 04:58 PM.

#9 phatmouse

phatmouse

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 06:00 PM

well unlike you, skeleton nod, i don't parade around every day calling people nerds for no reason.

#10 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 06:15 PM

well unlike you, skeleton nod, i don't parade around every day calling people nerds for no reason.

I did it once

Edited by SkeletonNod, 20 June 2010 - 06:15 PM.

#11 phatmouse

phatmouse

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 06:28 PM

Bull ****, you are just more tact in how you insult people. complex anyone?

#12 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 06:30 PM

You are just a follower of WT, probably here attacking me in hope of landing a job on failurewarzone.

Whatever your gripe is with the world, and i think i know what it is, dont take it out on me,

#13 phatmouse

phatmouse

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 07:16 PM

I figure'd you would crack under pressure, like I told you before, your thinking is okay, but your conclusions are all wrong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users