GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 05:32 PM

Game started,
he said something about "testing a new anti cheat :)",
and then a few moments later, a barracks appears in my base, and fiends start coming out.

Here is the ss, including DPL and also mpstats with his IP.

He might try and deny this is him, and say someone hacked his account, or something, he has done this in the past, so check the IP with the one he uses on this forum and see if they match.

SCRN0477.JPG
SCRN0478.JPG
SCRN0479.JPG
Attached File  mpstats.txt   292bytes   149 downloads

Edited by SkeletonNod, 19 June 2010 - 05:33 PM.

#2 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 19 June 2010 - 05:52 PM

Good luck providing a dpl, because I haven't actually played a game since I came back into TS lobbies, and logs will confirm that.

The 1 or 2 games I have tried to join keep crashing on me, and I believe its a problem due to my firewall, the result: I haven't played a game for a while now.
Why then (you may ask) do I sit in the lobby ? for the same reason everyone sits in the lobby.... to chat, to get to know the logins of people, and eventually when I get my firewall working correctly, I can play properly, and play with players logins whom I know and trust not to cheat in games.

It was obvious this thread coming a mile off, when you tried to accuse me of this in the cheaters logins thread.... and due to the fact that I have constantly stated that no-one has ever made a cheat report against me, or due to the fact that I have never cheated.

We all know that Bettz is a master of creating fake screenshots, and that he is annoyed that I almost fit the criteria for the qualifications of Tiberian Sun moderator...... so let me get 1 thing straight here.
I don't want to be TS mod, and even if I DID become TS moderator, I wouldn't be allowed to ban you from here due to EA guidelines, so chill out a little, and stop trying to create hassle.

Lastly, if the only person who thinks that I cheat, is a cheater with numerous cheat reports against him, who is slowly getting squeezed out of games due to me exposing all his nicknames, and due to the fact that he is banned from a website I run, it's hardly surprising that he is yet again trying to tarnish my reputation.

I'm not asking you to become like me, and oppose cheating with a passion, but it would be nice, if you could just stop cheating, and stop accusing.
Since I have ignored you, I have had hardly any interaction with you, and yet, you are STILL slagging off GWZ, myself and it's staff.

Just stop.

Thanks.

PS, I have aabsolutely no idea what you even posted, because you're on my ignore list.... in fact, I'll go press the view anyway link and just see.

#3 Skable

Skable

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1060 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 12:23 AM

Those screenshots are clearly fake. The terrain around the recon error message is clearly different.

Also, isn't WHlTETIB you, Skeleton Nod?

#4 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 12:48 AM

Those screenshots are clearly fake. The terrain around the recon error message is clearly different.

Warning - ONLY POST IN YOUR OWN REPORTS
THIS SECTION IS NOT A DISCUSSION FORUM
Do not post on topics in this section unless you were involved in the game. In the case of clan games clan leaders may also respond. If you were not involved in the game do not post any other comments or opinions on reports.
Warnings will be given to members that ignore this. More info

and you might want to book an appointment with the opticians,

#5 Skable

Skable

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1060 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 12:56 AM

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/44138-howto-submit-cheat-reports/

#6 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 12:59 AM

Do not post on topics in this section unless you were involved in the game. In the case of clan games clan leaders may also respond. If you were not involved in the game do not post any other comments or opinions on reports.

for the second time, do not post in this thread please, how much clearer does it need to be made that your view isnt required or welcome?

#7 hefeweize

hefeweize

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 03:13 AM

Im so happy to be part of your signature skeleton nod!

Skable does have a valid poinnt =)

Edited by hefeweize, 20 June 2010 - 03:15 AM.

#8 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 07:39 AM

Quoted for truth.

#9 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 11:58 AM

Im so happy to be part of your signature skeleton nod!

Skable does have a valid poinnt =)

This is the 4th time ive had to remind you of this sections rules, yet you continue to flout them?
Message sent to admins.

Also, i can make available to PCX versions of all of these screens, when an admin comes to resolve,

its just WT and his bandwagon of followers continuing to troll this website, now even spamming the cheat section where its totally forbidden.

Edited by SkeletonNod, 20 June 2010 - 11:58 AM.

#10 Gyroscopic

Gyroscopic

F(r)iend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3464 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 12:48 PM

//my mistake, the topic maker is a complete fool.

Edited by Gyroscopic, 20 June 2010 - 04:25 PM.

#11 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 12:59 PM

mpstats (especially modified ones) are useless in this report. You need the sync file that would have been created by the recon error.

So, its a good thing i included more and just the mpstats.
Also...

Edited by SkeletonNod, 20 June 2010 - 01:02 PM.

#12 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 01:41 PM

Shoddy pic.
no DPL
no sync file.

and most importantly.... the server has logs proving I haven't been able to play.

PS....

Spot the date and time that this cheat report was posted, and compare it to the time I updated the thread with cheaters logins, and you will see I knew his login before he posted this, which is why he didn't mind exposing his login.

Then ask yourself... even if I COULD play TS online.. WHY would I play against a known cheater, ESPECIALLY Bettz ?
Why do I stay in the lobby chatting ? so I can get to know people again, and learn who to play, and who not to play, when I can get back to playing.

Thanks for posting this Bettz.. you just proved my innocence :)

Edited by WhiteTib, 20 June 2010 - 01:51 PM.

#13 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 02:02 PM

You should book an appointment with the opticians.

#14 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 02:41 PM

How many times....

You are on my ignore list..

Here's 50p....
Posted Image

Here's a payphone
Posted Image

CALL SOMEONE WHO CARES !!!

#15 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 03:02 PM

Did you mention it was a tourney ? NO !
Did the game show up in the server logs ? NO !

How do I know ? BECAUSE I DIDN'T PLAY THE GAME ! and I have STILL never cheated on TS.

PS.. I have plenty more to say, but refuse to, because everything I say... every piece of evidence you are missing, will push you to attempt to provide more in future... all of that evidence you can fake.. BUT

YOU CANT FAKE A DPL !!!

Attached Thumbnails

• proof.jpg

Edited by WhiteTib, 20 June 2010 - 03:33 PM.

#16 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 03:19 PM

Yeh im thinking a trip to the opticians would probably be a good idea for you bud.

#17 Skable

Skable

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1060 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 06:06 PM

Ok..

Lets examine the screenshots shall we.

The first Screen shot is pointless, it doesn't show anything specific.

The second and third screenshots however, do show something specific, cut and paste. It can be clearly seen when you open the images in new tabs.

The second screen shot. The Hand of Nod, as we know, has a black spire protruding from the fourth knuckle. It is noticeably shorter on the red one when compared to the yellow one.

The third screenshot, shows an amount of distortion around the recon error message and around the fiends suggesting that there may have been a c&p job. No other part of the screen shot is distorted.

#18 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 06:13 PM

Getting ridiculous now....

#19 phatmouse

phatmouse

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • XWIS Name: ray

Posted 20 June 2010 - 06:26 PM

How is this guy not banned from Strike-Team yet?

#20 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 08:48 PM

Olaf or neogrant may as well give me a warning.... I have broken the rules.

I was not involved in this game, and yet I have posted in this topic multiple times.

I'm out of this thread now, so I don't get in anymore trouble.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users