#51 Olaf

Olaf

Commander

• XWIS Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13438 posts
  • XWIS Name: XTF

Posted 07 May 2010 - 01:16 PM

Because Strike Team admins had to ask themselves what qualities they needed in their current staff before they hired them, and for what reasons they would hire them.... it's all a part of the voting / hiring / consultation etc... process, for hiring staff.

So the TS community wants to have TS staff in ST, but they have no idea what said staff would do? That doesn't make sense. I think you know quite well what you'd like said staff to (be able to) do.

#52 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 03:46 PM

Because Strike Team admins had to ask themselves what qualities they needed in their current staff before they hired them, and for what reasons they would hire them.... it's all a part of the voting / hiring / consultation etc... process, for hiring staff.

Your response doesnt even correlate with the original question I asked,
the question was specific to ray, requesting he explain why he needs moderation privileges to begin working on the things he laid out in post #1.
Which of course he hasnt done, because he probably realised that he doesnt need to be a mod to do any of the things he said he wanted to do, and would look like a fool trying to convince anyone that he does.

And then we come to your reply, which refers to strike teams staff hiring criteria?????
What on earth does that have to do with ray explaining why he needs moderation privileges???

In Laymen terms,
RAY: "I NEED TO BE A MODERATOR TO HELP TS"
ME: "EXPLAIN WHY BEING A MODERATOR WILL HELP YOU TO HELP TS"
WHITETIB: "ASK STRIKE TEAM FOR THEIR STAFF HIRING CRITERIA" <----------------------- :boxed:
?????

Your reply doesnt have any relevance to the question you quoted and responded to, but you knew that already didnt you?
You know, its becoming more and more apparent what you are doing here,
deliberately attempting to start arguments constantly by subtlety derailing threads and attempting to discredit people for no other reason than your own entertainment.

So the TS community wants to have TS staff in ST

Not the TS community Olaf,
just a few power hungry trolls, that don't even play TS, that come from a website called gamerwarzone (which is virtually dead and is operated by perma banned cheaters and ban dodgers).
The reality is only a small percentage of the TS community come to this site, its mainly the gamerwarzone community that comes here, who have proven over 6 years to offer no benefit to the game or community whatsoever, yet seem desperate to implement their failed forum model over here.

#53 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 04:11 PM

Why do you always feel the need to attack everything anyone says ?

It was a simple, very polite question, and you go and turn it into something nasty again.

The plain and simple facts are:
- Olaf has stated that there aren't enough staff to do all the work.
- Ray has suggested he can do it, and everyone agrees (not just people from GWZ, or from TS, but even people from outside TS).
- You questioned Rays motives, as you do with ANYONE who requests a position in the community.
- I questioned your motives, for questioning Rays motives.

You are a cheater, and you are "scared" that you might be banned for cheating, so you are doing anything you can to "anti-cheat" your way out of this situation.

Enough with the name-calling, and the slagging off websites that you are banned from.... please, just give ST some room to think, and decide for themselves whether they want anyone else on staff, or whether they want to delete this thread, or even want you and me here.... because quite frankly, if it was me, you and I would be banned by now for all the trashtalk.

#54 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 04:32 PM

Why do you always feel the need to attack everything anyone says ?

It was a simple, very polite question, and you go and turn it into something nasty again.

The plain and simple facts are:
- Olaf has stated that there aren't enough staff to do all the work.
- Ray has suggested he can do it, and everyone agrees (not just people from GWZ, or from TS, but even people from outside TS).
- You questioned Rays motives, as you do with ANYONE who requests a position in the community.
- I questioned your motives, for questioning Rays motives.

You are a cheater, and you are "scared" that you might be banned for cheating, so you are doing anything you can to "anti-cheat" your way out of this situation.

Enough with the name-calling, and the slagging off websites that you are banned from.... please, just give ST some room to think, and decide for themselves whether they want anyone else on staff, or whether they want to delete this thread, or even want you and me here.... because quite frankly, if it was me, you and I would be banned by now for all the trashtalk.

This is the problem Olaf, he comes here only to argue and cause problems, something really needs to be done to stop this
Its just such nonsense, it doesnt even warrant a response, because it will just encourage him to troll more.

You can talk to neogrant also, about gamerwarzone and this character, he will be able to give you an accurate idea of his real intentions for being here.

Edited by SkeletonNod, 07 May 2010 - 04:37 PM.

#55 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 04:49 PM

This is the problem Olaf, he comes here only to argue and cause problems, something really needs to be done to stop this
Its just such nonsense, it doesnt even warrant a response, because it will just encourage him to troll more.

You can talk to neogrant also, about gamerwarzone and this character, he will be able to give you an accurate idea of his real intentions for being here.

Enough of this derailing the thread.

I have answered the question.... please stop making this about you and me again... it's about Ray.

#56 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 05:02 PM

Enough of this derailing the thread.

I have answered the question.... please stop making this about you and me again... it's about Ray.

Ray?
the guy who just a few posts back admitted to map revealing and faking screens?
Is that the same Ray you are talking about?

#57 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 05:17 PM

Please delete this, I am making a new topic, instead of derailing this one.

Edited by WhiteTib, 07 May 2010 - 05:19 PM.

#58 phatmouse

phatmouse

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • XWIS Name: ray

Posted 07 May 2010 - 05:34 PM

Once again skeleton nod attacks my 1 week cheating history in 10 years and negates everything else I done,
It is not that I really care, rather hypocritical if you ask me, but like i have mentioned earlier, this guy is no threat to me on the battlefield but rather just a joke, but where you can score points, is on internet forums, deliberately starting arguments with ppl for no real apparent reason except personal entertainment (characteristics of a psychopath/ troll/ internet predator)

Anyways, the first thing I would do given moderation rights is to ban skeleton nod for being a troll. Remember when you approached me in the lobby the other day and criticized me out of the blue, saying "you will never be mod ray, I will make sure to that" so I ask him, "why skeleton nod" and he says "but you will just pick favorites over people" to which i retorted, "well I would probabily ban you for starters" and he said "we'll see about that"

Then you proceed to go into therapy hour telling me how I am lazy and just coast of "natural talent" and that I have no concept of strategy (jealousy i think), to which I owned u several times 1vs1, I don't remember.

Anyways, the first thing I would do, is get rid of this guy, something the TS community has been trying to do for years.

I am afraid though that skeleton nod has massed messaged the strike team ( as he usually does) and have manipulated them in his favor, to which I can do nothing about. I am much smarter then this, so he obviously doesn't want me being "empowered" because I would be the last person to be on his string of ears.

Anyways, the whole need for a TS representative at TS is something that skeleton nod won't understand, as he has never been properly been apart of a community but rather aimed to destroy them ever since day one. The people of gamerwarzone came from tibfields which came from destroyer's site which came from stefor's site etc.
The fact skeleton nod has a recollection of players skills and stats from 10 years ago, players he has never played, nor ones who still have no idea who he was, makes me wonder if you spent most of your youth wacking off to "elite" TS players, but grew bitter because your own skills never improved.

The point is, it would make a lot of TS players happy, knowing that someone from their GAME has some room to maneuver on ST. I mean you guys all volunteer anyway, what's the point of doing so if you aren't trying to take it to the next level? Why did EA even hand over TS to you guys when they could have just as easily given it to someone from TS.

This doesn't make any sense to me.

Edited by phatmouse, 07 May 2010 - 05:48 PM.

#59 hefeweize

hefeweize

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 08:16 PM

1st. Ray for moderator.

well written Ray, dont let life coach do to you what he did to me when he made that thread about my ****. I don't like to see all this fightin on these forums cuz of 1 single and jealous member (life couch).

#60 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 08:44 PM

1st. Ray for moderator.

well written Ray, dont let life coach do to you what he did to me when he made that thread about my ****. I don't like to see all this fightin on these forums cuz of 1 single and jealous member (life couch).

More personal attacks i see, its so sad, dont you have any other reason to post on this forum?

And this ray you are talking about, is that the same ray that just said "**** strike team" on the dead site? And wants to migrate TS players away from the XWIS servers? Admitted to map revealing and faking screen shots...
Is that the same ray you are suggesting as staff for this site?
Please let me know...?

Posted Image

Edited by SkeletonNod, 07 May 2010 - 08:51 PM.

#61 phatmouse

phatmouse

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • XWIS Name: ray

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:09 PM

Irrelevant Skeleton Nod, you have been put on ignore for one week.

Edited by phatmouse, 07 May 2010 - 09:14 PM.

#62 hefeweize

hefeweize

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 09:33 PM

So the TS community wants to have TS staff in ST, but they have no idea what said staff would do? That doesn't make sense. I think you know quite well what you'd like said staff to (be able to) do.

Or what you would allow TS staff to do (power wise)

#63 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 07 May 2010 - 10:02 PM

the ts staff would want to be able to 1. ban the logs and ip addresses of convicted cheaters for a given amount of time, 2. approve/disapprove mod maps that can be added to the ladder, 3. get a working hof and update it. im sure ill contemplate more later and that others will have suggestions that i havent thought of

#64 evlkn1ght

evlkn1ght

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1310 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 01:06 AM

well ive only played a little ts in the past week for the 1st time ever basically. phats arguments helped convince me to give it a try, and its pretty cool.

also helped me with what ppl typically look to do at dif points in the game.

so from the new ts guy, i vote yes.

no gd reason not to. just make it happen olaf. ts is pretty active for being so old, and deserves a proper admin. gl tib sun ppl.

#65 Urab17ch

Urab17ch

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 11:47 AM

just make ray the moderator along with THE BIL, only good can possibly come from it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users