Photo

An Example Of Why Anti Cheating Is Perfectly Justified.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
102 replies to this topic

#76 hefeweize

hefeweize

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 09:45 PM

I don't really like responding in your trolling topics life coach, skeleton nod, cheater, predator... but since your exposing cheats i will. Stop talking about people trying to gain staff positions in ts sites, we are already past this. You prob also very angry cause you made a failed forum before, i forgot the name. I also remb u posting cheats on your forum as well trying to kill the ts community.

#77 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 10:07 PM

I don't really like responding in your trolling topics life coach, skeleton nod, cheater, predator... but since your exposing cheats i will. Stop talking about people trying to gain staff positions in ts sites, we are already past this. You prob also very angry cause you made a failed forum before, i forgot the name. I also remb u posting cheats on your forum as well trying to kill the ts community.

Only on gamerwarzone do they hire illiterate, incompetent permanently banned cheaters as staff.
No wonder your site is dead, and your only members are googlebot and corbion bot.

Also, I accomplished more in 2 weeks, than you guys have managed in 6 years, and i did it with 3 staff, you have 15 LOL.

Oh and i didnt need to try and bribe people to play in my tournaments either, haha, but even offering cash to people you cant seem to make a tournament a success,
and look at you guys, you spend all of your time on this site, trying to start arguments with me, rather than doing anything positive for the site your supposed to be working for.

Shouldnt you guys be making some more "practice posts" in the pathetic "staff training" forum?
Or make some more threads about me in the lounge or the private strike teak forum lol, its the only thing you guys seem to have to talk about.

Some of you said you were quitting, some of you said you were going to ignore me, some of you said its not worth the time arguing with me, yet here you all are,
the whole gang of you, all doing your best, but still failing in epic fashion.

Isnt it about time you guys put less effort into harassing me, and more effort into actual doing something beneficial for this game and community, the list of things ive done are in my sig, what you done? NOTHING

Now if you dont mind, i have better things to be doing that auguring with nobodys
your dead site, failurewarzone is that way ------------------------------------------>

Go back to your dead site please, and maybe consider taking an english lesson, because unless english is your second language, i cant see how you could possibly maintain any type of gainful employment with such atrocious use of the language.

Edited by SkeletonNod, 25 April 2010 - 10:14 PM.

#78 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 12:10 AM

Only on Gamer Warzone do they hire illiterate, incompetent permanently banned cheaters as staff.
No wonder your site is dead, and your only members are googlebot and corbion bot.

Also, I accomplished more in 2 weeks, than you guys have managed in 6 years, and I did it with 3 staff, you have 15 LOL.

Oh, and I didn't need to try and bribe people to play in my tournaments either, haha, but even offering cash to people you cant seem to make a tournament a success,
and look at you guys, you spend all of your time on this site, trying to start arguments with me, rather than doing anything positive for the site you're supposed to be working for.

Shouldn't you guys be making some more "practice posts" in the pathetic "staff training" forum?
Or make some more threads about me in the lounge or the private strike team forum lol, its the only thing you guys seem to have to talk about.

Some of you said you were quitting, some of you said you were going to ignore me, some of you said its not worth the time arguing with me, yet here you all are,
the whole gang of you, all doing your best, but still failing in epic fashion.

Isn't it about time you guys put less effort into harassing me, and more effort into actual doing something beneficial for this game and community, the list of things ive done are in my sig, what you done? NOTHING

Now, if you dont mind, i have better things to be doing than augueing with nobodies.
Your dead site, failurewarzone is that way ------------------------------------------>.

Go back to your dead site please, and maybe consider taking an English lesson, because unless English is your second language, I can't see how you could possibly maintain any type of gainful employment with such atrocious use of the language.

A total of 15 Spelling errors, typos, and grammatical errors fixed. Please excuse me if I missed 1 or 2, it's late.
Please take some English lessons yourself, thankyou. :cool:

Edited by WhiteTib, 26 April 2010 - 12:12 AM.

#79 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 12:23 AM

I shall certainly be steering clear of these nicknames, and others that I learn are yours when I am on TS.

speranza
mikeraraa
HumpBack
Dauphin
SungWang7
Scarlett

Thanks Bettz... now you're a proven cheater, no longer hidden, and ignored.

#80 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 12:37 AM

A total of 15 Spelling errors, typos, and grammatical errors fixed. Please excuse me if I missed 1 or 2, it's late.
Please take some English lessons yourself, thankyou. :cool:

wow thats impressive, how did you get so good at english?
did they run an english program in the prison when you served your time or something?

oh btw, dont worry about me,
i put very little effort into my writing here, i just make sure its intelligible enough for forum purposes,
something which your perma banned buddy up there seems to have great difficulty doing,

that was the point,
i couldnt care less about perfect grammar, spelling or caps on forums, but it needs to be intelligible, otherwise theres no point even posting,
also you even managed to make a few mistakes in your 2 line post lol, :D

hey, when you get busted again, and you end up going back, see if you can get yourself into a logical thinking class or something similar,

Edited by SkeletonNod, 26 April 2010 - 12:39 AM.

#81 jZampageX

jZampageX

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 12:58 AM

You can always tell when people get desperate when they start correcting one anothers grammar on an online forum. Really?

FYI Bettz, I've been number 1 multiple times, and my clan has when it actually mattered too.

Something I don't recall you ever attaining, until 2007 when frankly, TS was beyond dead for quite some time.

You're not going to get anyone to agree, stop trolling about it so hard and take the fail.

You got rick rolled, get over it, you're making yourself out to look like you're everything everyone has ever said about you.

#82 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 02:14 AM

You can always tell when people get desperate when they start correcting one anothers grammar on an online forum. Really?

I only error checked his post, because he was whinging about the OPs english, I wouldn't have done it otherwise.

#83 hefeweize

hefeweize

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 03:33 AM

Skeleton Nod,

My skills in both spelling and grammar not only exceed anything you will ever be capable of, but they make your posts seem like a 45 year old who is sitting behind your yellowing CRT struggling to prove something on a gaming forum. I seriously can't waste my precious time fixing my own posts so you can understand simple English. I've done it for years in school. Instead of wasting your two-bit time on this forum, why don't you get a job, maybe a girlfriend, and get some fresh air. My educational backgrounds consists of multiple degrees in English, Science, and Mathematics (graduated from Northwestern University which is one of the most prestigious universities here in USA). You're posts speak for themselves, You are an ignorant, delusional waste of human life. Save some oxygen for those of us who actually contribute intelligent information to the forum. I apologize if this forum makes you feel incompetent, but that's the reality. I don't even want to list the rest of my accomplishments because then, you will definitely be speechless. Calling me a banned cheater doesn't help you either as it contradicts your entire topic.

What are you doing? I'm still trying to figure out what your goals are. It's incredible to think that someone as delusional as you actually thinks he's making a difference on a gaming forum. Next time, fix your spelling and grammar before you write posts that insult others grammar. Atleast we know where periods, commas, and exclamation marks go. To be honest, ive seen many errors from posts you have made but never cared to correct them as that is childish and desperate as jzampage says.

Let's try to stay on topic here skeltal nod. We are not trying to harrass you, as you do to many members. You exposed your self as a cheater and a predator to the internets. I'm not making bribes to people to play in my tournaments, im just keeping it interesting as I can afford to give cash prizes.

"Now if you dont mind, i have better things to be doing that auguring with nobodys
your dead site" <--

With the statement you made above, please explain the better things you can be doing? I assume it will be making stupid videos which take 4-5 hours only to be viewed by 15 people. Your forum cncarena was a failure. Your topic is a failure. You are a failure. I noticed whenever i look on the strike-team website, you are constantly refreshing and waiting for someone to reply to your trolling topics. Do you really have all this time on your hands? You need to get a new hobby! Stop fiending people and stop making people think your a internet predator. You have the potential to become a great member! Your parents should be notified about your accomplishments with your 120 win streak here in Tiberian Sun. Wow! Good job, you are a fantastic person. You can add me as a reference in your resume to prove to your employer that you accomplished this fantastic goal!

If you have some personal grudges from your recent failures, i am sorry. We all deserve a second chance and im sure the community will accept you as a respectful individual in the near future.

Edited by hefeweize, 26 April 2010 - 03:44 AM.

#84 jZampageX

jZampageX

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:50 AM

If you have some personal grudges from your recent failures, i am sorry. We all deserve a second chance and im sure the community will accept you as a respectful individual in the near future.

Don't be unrealistic.

#85 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 09:05 AM

Im not wasting my time reading any of your posts, this is ad nauseam now,
you guys are ts nobodies, thats why you are so desperate for jobs on ts websites, its the only way for you to get recognised,
do something productive you failures, none of you have done anything productive for this game or community, you all just waste your time trying to start arguments with me, and still end up losing, it really is pathetic, you should be ashamed of yourselves,

the dead site is that way ------------------------------------------------->

:cool:

if you guys keep repeating the same nonsense, im going to start dishing out some ignores,
i dont like having to ignore peoples accounts, but when you are just wasting my time,
time that could be better spent helping others more deserving, then its just something has to be done,
so you might want to think twice about what you post next here

Edited by SkeletonNod, 26 April 2010 - 09:11 AM.

#86 hefeweize

hefeweize

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 02:11 PM

Giving ignores means you are giving up. Just understand that a few of us here is trying to help you and make sure you understand. You made this topic and you should already know that it will cause a flame war. Come ova here, let me knock some sense in ur head.

Edited by hefeweize, 26 April 2010 - 02:14 PM.

#87 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:18 PM

hefeweize has been added to ignored users, duration: permanent
any else making silly comments, unrelated to my threads will be instantly and permanently added to my ignored users list,

despite popular belief i come to this site to pass on my experience and help benefit the community, not to argue with jealous nobodies and envious losers,
interacting with me will always be a privilege, and not a right

you guys have been warned,

#88 phatmouse

phatmouse

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • XWIS Name: ray

Posted 26 April 2010 - 06:27 PM

lmfao

#89 hefeweize

hefeweize

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 06:36 PM

hefeweize has been added to ignored users, duration: permanent
any else making silly comments, unrelated to my threads will be instantly and permanently added to my ignored users list,

despite popular belief i come to this site to pass on my experience and help benefit the community, not to argue with jealous nobodies and envious losers,
interacting with me will always be a privilege, and not a right

you guys have been warned,

GG.

#90 Favor

Favor

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 10:03 PM

to be honest with this anti cheat **** if this was back in the past you'd be permanantly banned also

#91 Skable

Skable

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1060 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 11:58 PM

Im not wasting my time reading any of your posts, this is ad nauseam now,
you guys are ts nobodies, thats why you are so desperate for jobs on ts websites, its the only way for you to get recognised,
do something productive you failures, none of you have done anything productive for this game or community, you all just waste your time trying to start arguments with me, and still end up losing, it really is pathetic, you should be ashamed of yourselves,

the dead site is that way ------------------------------------------------->

You're a cheater. You admit to it, you've even proved it, yet you still try and argure your case. Please for the sake of everyone's sanity, stop being stupid.

if you guys keep repeating the same nonsense, im going to start dishing out some ignores,
i dont like having to ignore peoples accounts, but when you are just wasting my time,
time that could be better spent helping others more deserving, then its just something has to be done,
so you might want to think twice about what you post next here

What nonsense? You're the one admitting to cheating, yet you put others down for doing the same thing. If I was an admin, you'd have been permanently banned already.

#92 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 03:37 PM

I'm not going to keep responding to comments that i already covered in post #1.
Skable & favor added to ignored users.

#93 Favor

Favor

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 04:30 PM

*laughs* poor guy

#94 Skable

Skable

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1060 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:34 PM

I'm not going to keep responding to comments that i already covered in post #1.
Skable & favor added to ignored users.

I hope you get banned :D

#95 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 07:50 PM

I hope you get banned :D

Of course, there is a massive upside to this.

We can have a thread without him interrupting us... although it does beg the answer to the question "What will he do when he has everyone on ignore ?"

#96 jZampageX

jZampageX

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 06:53 AM

Fact is when TS was actively administrated this never would have even been a legitimate topic, let alone it would have been taken care of the second anyone "anti-cheated" and openly admited to it.

It's a ridiculous way to rationalize the wrongs you've done into rights, and quite frankly it taints your "unbeatable win streak" much like it does Barry Bonds when he did the same thing.

In all honesty, after this, how can you expect any of us to sit here and think you're uber 138 winstreak or w/e it is, is actually legitimate? You've sat here claiming you've cheated people who you thought cheated you, even if you turned out being wrong. Surely you got cheated at least once out of those 138 games which would lead to proper means of you cheating during one of them which in reality would mean you weren't actually undefeated. This is of course all drawing upon the conclusions that you interpreted you were cheated, rather then really were.

Fact is, everything here speaks for itself.

#97 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 03:27 PM

^^ i was actually rank 1 with my nick "rampage" for the first part of the month, but after being cheated multiple times on it, and having 1 or 2 guys specfically namehide for the sole intention of cheating me, i had to abandon that nick, and start a new one so they didnt know it was me,

so I started the ladder fresh again with "twinkie", again if you bothered to check the old cheat reports for august 08 you would know all of this, in all i played well over 250 matches in august 08, was cheated mostly on my rampage nick, then when i switched the "twinkie" i started getting real strict with who i played, i refused to play anyone unranked without a clean history, and if someone was namhiding, i would just surrender as soon as the game started so i could check their IP,

again, if you had bothered to check this before drawing your own imaginary conclusions, i wouldnt need to waste my time replying to more nonsense,
the reports are all on this site, you can see where i complain to bil, where i report the guy, over and over, but nothing was done and he kept coming into my games and just fiending me after 3 mins mark, did it multiple times, my 138 win streak was a clean and legitimate win streak, i dont care what else you have to say, its just another excuse to start an argument and im really tired of it, got better things to do, i know you guys dont have anything better to do, than come here and try and find ways to ague or cause problems with me, but i wont be part of it anymore,

so with that,
rampage and white tib added to ignored users, im tired of answering stupidity

#98 Skable

Skable

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1060 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 03:42 PM

Alizeee?
http://strike-team.n...1&#entry1164972

So, SkeletonNod. Dup account?
http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/146870-btzg-bettzeug-twinkie-galaxus-etc-ban-dodging/page__p__1278406__hl__twinkie__fromsearch__1&#entry1278406

hes mad because i just whooped him, beat him so badly he had to recon again lol
and im not ban dodging, i serverd my 32 day ban around 14 months ago and have never cheated since,

if i had time i would link you to all the old cheat reports of the topic starter, recent ones too, but i cant be bothered its a waste of time,

just more time wasting trz, accept you lost to me again, its just a real shame you have figured out a way to make recons not appear on the ladder, this is 2x you have done this to me now.

Edited by Skable, 28 April 2010 - 04:07 PM.

#99 jZampageX

jZampageX

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:48 PM

Thanks for saving me time Bettz.

#100 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 11:31 PM

rampage and white tib added to ignored users, im tired of answering stupidity

To answer stupidity, you first have to question stupidity.... this thread and the way it attempts to explain away cheating as so-called "anti-cheating" has to be possibly the biggest chance to question stupidity I have seen, in the last 10 years of Tiberian Sun.

Bravo Bodyshots... Bravo

/me claps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users