Photo

An Example Of Why Anti Cheating Is Perfectly Justified.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
102 replies to this topic

#51 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 11:14 AM

Anti cheating with cheats is not, it's a feckin oxymoron.

WELL SAID !

Cheating a cheater, and calling it an anti-cheat... is an oxymoron.

#52 ThePopeOfTS

ThePopeOfTS

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 12:56 PM

bettz anti cheating in action, he just used fiends and reconned xtc4you, claiming xtc mapped, but he posted 5 ss's proving bettz cheats, not just using fiends but also reconning.

#53 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 04:14 PM

hmm so let me get this straight, we have 3 proven cheaters, 2 of them perma banned,
and we also have another guy who develops cheats and hacks, that is likely a convicted felon that served hard time,
all attempting to take the moral high ground on my perfectly justified method of anti cheating,

the audacity really is astonishing, only in the ts community do you find such epic failures.

Edited by SkeletonNod, 25 April 2010 - 04:15 PM.

#54 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 05:03 PM

hmm so let me get this straight, we have 3 proven cheaters, 2 of them perma banned,
and we also have another guy who develops cheats and hacks, that is likely a convicted felon that served hard time,
all attempting to take the moral high ground on my perfectly justified method of anti cheating,

the audacity really is astonishing, only in the ts community do you find such epic failures.

I have proven that you cheated, why don't you use your detective skills, and try and prove that I set up that site, and slung up those cheats.... in fact.... go one better, try and prove I have ANYTHING to do with cheating....

Good Luck though, because you wont find anything... because it isn't me... and any amount of digging will only confirm that what I am saying is the truth.... the only sad things is, we all know what you are like... you WANT it to be the truth so much, you will invent a way to back it up, even if it means doing something fake to try and pretend its my site.

I have NEVER advocated cheating, developed, promoted, or knowingly been involved in cheating in any way... and the only reason I am away that AuR once used a cheat against a cheater, is because you waited until he was Admin on the site I run, until you told me, because you dont like GWZ, or myself, and you knew that waiting until AuR was in a position of trust, that it would be the best time to discredit me, GWZ, and the rest of the time.

Problem is Bettz, AuR has served his time, and not cheated again to the best of my knowledge, whereas, you are STILL cheating, and trying to claim you are cheating in the name of Anti-Cheating.

I would guess that it was in fact you who set up that site... because you knew full well, there is absolutely no other way you could discredit me... in the last 10+ years of TS, look around at ANY forum, and show me 1 single thread, topic, post that asks me for a screenshot, or accuses me of cheating, without your name in it.... and you'll have a chance of TRYING to convince people.

#55 ThePopeOfTS

ThePopeOfTS

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 05:21 PM

I have proven that you cheated, why don't you use your detective skills, and try and prove that I set up that site, and slung up those cheats.... in fact.... go one better, try and prove I have ANYTHING to do with cheating....

Good Luck though, because you wont find anything... because it isn't me... and any amount of digging will only confirm that what I am saying is the truth.... the only sad things is, we all know what you are like... you WANT it to be the truth so much, you will invent a way to back it up, even if it means doing something fake to try and pretend its my site.

I have NEVER advocated cheating, developed, promoted, or knowingly been involved in cheating in any way... and the only reason I am away that AuR once used a cheat against a cheater, is because you waited until he was Admin on the site I run, until you told me, because you dont like GWZ, or myself, and you knew that waiting until AuR was in a position of trust, that it would be the best time to discredit me, GWZ, and the rest of the time.

Problem is Bettz, AuR has served his time, and not cheated again to the best of my knowledge, whereas, you are STILL cheating, and trying to claim you are cheating in the name of Anti-Cheating.

I would guess that it was in fact you who set up that site... because you knew full well, there is absolutely no other way you could discredit me... in the last 10+ years of TS, look around at ANY forum, and show me 1 single thread, topic, post that asks me for a screenshot, or accuses me of cheating, without your name in it.... and you'll have a chance of TRYING to convince people.

this was morely directed towards me WT, its a well known fact through out the ts community that i was perm banned many years ago when i was some newb modder

#56 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 05:23 PM

@ wt
nothing you say can be trusted though, you are a proven liar and manipulator, just a few weeks ago you were caught red handed trying to sneak a perma banned cheater into staff on this very site,
i dont need to try and discredit you, you do it all by yourself
http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/163111-why-the-ts-community-needs-to-move-to-this-site/

there is the link, have another good read, and then maybe consider crawling back to that dead site you work on,
the only ts site in history, where multiple perma banned cheaters are hired to work as staff

hard facts will always defeat manipulative lies

Edited by SkeletonNod, 25 April 2010 - 05:23 PM.

#57 Skable

Skable

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1060 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 05:57 PM

Yet you are a proven cheater, SN. If you hate them so much DON'T DO IT!
You sir, are a moron.

#58 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 06:06 PM

Yet you are a proven cheater, SN. If you hate them so much DON'T DO IT!
You sir, are a moron.

A proven anti cheater,
I understand why you have those thoughts though Skable,
the reality is its hard for anyone to really understand unless they have competed at the highest levels on TS, and done so fairly.

That pretty much excludes everyone in this thread, apart from myself.

You ra2 players dont know how good you have had it.

#59 Skable

Skable

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1060 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 06:12 PM

You still cheat. How do we know that you don't cheat when playing against fair players?

#60 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 06:15 PM

@ wt
just a few weeks ago you were caught red handed trying to sneak a perma banned cheater into staff on this very site,

At the time I wasn't aware that he had cheated, and now that you have told me, I haven't posted about trying to get a memnber of the TS community on staff here... so no, I didn't try and sneak a cheater into staff... and anyway, there is no way that S-T would allow it.

All of this, is very nicely drawing attention from the blatent facts that I posted about earlier.

PS.

http://www.gamerwarzone.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=17073
Includes screenshots, dpl, and sync file of you cheating against mola.

Posted Image

#61 ThePopeOfTS

ThePopeOfTS

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 06:24 PM

At the time I wasn't aware that he had cheated, and now that you have told me, I haven't posted about trying to get a memnber of the TS community on staff here... so no, I didn't try and sneak a cheater into staff... and anyway, there is no way that S-T would allow it.

All of this, is very nicely drawing attention from the blatent facts that I posted about earlier.

u should incluce the xtc4you topic, in which he psoted 4 screenshots of bettz cheating

#62 dan3157

dan3157

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 06:36 PM

SkeletonNod has admitted to cheating versus fair players:

Posted Image

Here was my reply:

Posted Image

PS: I'm linking to images because someone from the ST moderating team (not neogrant) had deleted the two posts.

Edited by dan3157, 25 April 2010 - 06:36 PM.

#63 Skable

Skable

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1060 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 06:49 PM

Yeah I remember reading that now. How isn't he banned?

#64 dan3157

dan3157

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 06:57 PM

Yeah I remember reading that now. How isn't he banned?

I don't think Strike Team can do much about TS cheaters now.

I was told in a Gamer WarZone topic that:
there is no more serial validation, no more hall of shame. The best thing they can do is reset the individuals score if they are caught cheating and keep and eye on him. Also probably put him on a watchout list.
- AurDeaD16, April 23, 2010

Edited by dan3157, 25 April 2010 - 07:00 PM.

#65 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 07:05 PM

You still cheat. How do we know that you don't cheat when playing against fair players?

You will find plenty of reports about me fiending (anti cheating), but you wont find any reports where i didnt provide screens when requested.

I only use fiends to anti cheat, PARTLY BECAUSE strike team doesnt ban, so there is no alternative,
wow how many times must i explain this?

Edited by SkeletonNod, 25 April 2010 - 07:09 PM.

#66 hefeweize

hefeweize

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 831 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 07:14 PM

You will find plenty of reports about me fiending (anti cheating), but you wont find any reports where i didnt provide screens when requested.

I only use fiends to anti cheat, PARTLY BECAUSE strike team doesnt ban, so there is no alternative,

You still don't understand do you? If you make a report, strike-team can null that game when you lose points from a cheater and give you your rightful points back.. They also can reset the cheaters stats. Cheating a cheater isn't good and the fact that you have some sort of build-anywhere cheat and fiends in your system which is activly ready makes it a unsafe world in tiberian sun. How about the times you assume som1 is cheating and you use your methods.. your clearly just a wrong person. I'm 100% sure strike-team can ban a IP address if they wanted to. This will be good against hackers and people who cheat constantly.

#67 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 07:42 PM

You still don't understand do you? If you make a report, strike-team can null that game when you lose points from a cheater and give you your rightful points back.. They also can reset the cheaters stats. Cheating a cheater isn't good and the fact that you have some sort of build-anywhere cheat and fiends in your system which is activly ready makes it a unsafe world in tiberian sun. How about the times you assume som1 is cheating and you use your methods.. your clearly just a wrong person. I'm 100% sure strike-team can ban a IP address if they wanted to. This will be good against hackers and people who cheat constantly.

You are a perma banned cheater
http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/163111-why-the-ts-community-needs-to-move-to-this-site/

Please be quiet, thank you.

#68 Skable

Skable

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1060 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 07:49 PM

Yet you're accusing people of being PB'd cheaters. So if ST didn't ban them, who did? You have just fallen into the hole you've dug.
Cheating isn't a form of anti-cheating, it's CHEATING. That's a very simple thing to understand, yet you still don't.

So, about those people you unfairly cheated (the one's who were innocent). Did you offer any free wins?

Edited by Skable, 25 April 2010 - 07:54 PM.

#69 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 08:09 PM

Yet you're accusing people of being PB'd cheaters. So if ST didn't ban them, who did? You have just fallen into the hole you've dug.
Cheating isn't a form of anti-cheating, it's CHEATING. That's a very simple thing to understand, yet you still don't.

So, about those people you unfairly cheated (the one's who were innocent). Did you offer any free wins?

They are proven perma banned cheaters, http://xwis.net/forums/index.php/topic/163111-why-the-ts-community-needs-to-move-to-this-site/,
so its not an accusation, its stating a fact,

As for offering a freewin to those that were anti cheated in error, always.

#70 Skable

Skable

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1060 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 08:13 PM

so how do you explain that statement?

#71 jZampageX

jZampageX

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 08:16 PM

It shouldn't have to come to a free win, and you should stop while your behind on this Bettz.

While you may be able to disprove everyone elses word with your validity of their "cheating history" I have never been convicted, rarely if ever asked for a SS, and always provided one when asked.

This is pointless, and you may find 1 person to agree with you, but if you're looking for approval, you're certainly not going to get any.

#72 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 08:28 PM

I already explained that only the people that competed at the highest levels for the rank 1 spot, would understand my viewpoint,
Its simply impossible for you guys to understand, because you have never been in a rank 1 position with a 100+ win streak, only to have some cheater attempt to ruin it all, like the guy in the video i posted,

Also skable, its worth mentioning, that im the only guy in TS history that has posted a video replay to prove fairplay, i really dont need the use of 3rd party programs to gain an advantage, thats what strategy is for, look at the skeleton nod video in my sig for more info.

All of these guys posting in this thread, with the exception of phatmouse are unaccomplished nobodys talent wise on TS, whish is likely why they are so desperate to gain staff positions on ts websites, its the only way they can make a name for themselves.

Edited by SkeletonNod, 25 April 2010 - 08:31 PM.

#73 Skable

Skable

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1060 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 08:36 PM

You still haven't answered my question.

#74 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 08:56 PM

check my sig, the link how to spot a fake ss,

the reality is, the most advantageous cheats on ts, arent detectable, or reportable, even following strike teams criteria

check my sig, the link how to spot a fake ss,

the reality is, the most advantageous cheats on ts, arent detectable, or reportable, even following strike teams criteria

#75 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 09:21 PM

And he most likely never will.

He's very good at spin, (turning his explanation of cheating into his version of anticheating) and quite frankly, the way he dodges questions, he should be a bloody politician.

It's a technique he's perfected over the last 10 years, he's very good at it, and at influencing people, until he does this (makes a topic about how bigheaded he is about it, trying to get away with it, and explain it away to the point that people start believe him) then, he'll keep this topic, and use it in future, and because people don't remember the intricate details, the lines get blurry, and people tend to believe him even more.... UNLESS like us, you keep proof, that you can show in future.

Quite sad really, after all,..... it's only a game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users