104 replies to this topic

#51 jZampageX

jZampageX

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 11:32 PM

You must not know the definition of oxymoron, because there was nothing remotely close to 'jumbo shrimp' in there.

#52 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 11:37 PM

You must not know the definition of oxymoron, because there was nothing remotely close to 'jumbo shrimp' in there.

OMG, another oxymoron!

#53 PowrBombr

PowrBombr

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 02:25 AM

another? its the same person you called a oxymoron the first time you fool.

Yo bettz there is a reason not one person in the TS community likes you. Take a hint.

#54 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 04:41 AM

another? its the same person you called a oxymoron the first time you fool.

Yo bettz there is a reason not one person in the TS community likes you. Take a hint.

You should study harder at school young man, maybe then you wont look like such an ignoramus, trying to correct terminology you clearly dont understand.

And as ive already told you, having a few haters is part and parcel with success and glory,
130 win streaks make others jealous and bitter, that's just human nature.

but TS isnt a popularity contest, so i really dont care what people think of me,
for me TS has always been about competition and achievement, and it cannot be doubted that ive excelled to levels reached by very few,

my name will always be remembered in TS history, yours however, wont.

#55 PowrBombr

PowrBombr

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 02:03 PM

Your name will be remembered for all the wrong reasons.

You must be an uber nerd to think that having your name remembered on a 10 year old game is an achievement.

#56 phatmouse

phatmouse

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • XWIS Name: ray

Posted 21 March 2010 - 03:41 PM

This is just another victim of skeleton nod taking an opportunity to blow off some steam,
jealous, frustrated and angry, and powerless to do anything about it on the battlefield, so instead resorts to slandering and name calling on internet forums,
ask bil if my 130 win streak and rank 1 with nod is a lie, get him to check it with the xwis data base,
no lies my friend, its not my fault the truth hurts.

Prove it.

Oh and I would suggest ignoring Oceana completely, anything we say will just make the TS community look bad and Oceana look better in the eyes of the RA 2 community,
I defend my self here, but only because there are observers who don't know any better.
You guys (RA2 )can inherit this mess as the TS community has been trying to get rid of him for years...
So I proudly speak for us all when I say, take him!

#57 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 04:13 PM

Prove it.

Oh and I would suggest ignoring Oceana completely, anything we say will just make the TS community look bad and Oceana look better in the eyes of the RA 2 community,
I defend my self here, but only because there are observers who don't know any better.
You guys (RA2 )can inherit this mess as the TS community has been trying to get rid of him for years...
So I proudly speak for us all when I say, take him!

Its making the small handful of you look bad, because no matter how you slice it, slandering someone relentlessly, lying about them and taking every opportunity to attack them, IS BAD.

And i love the way each of you attempts to constantly speak on behalf of the entire TS community, when the reality is, its just a small handful of guys that are jealous, bitter and frustrated that they couldnt compete with me on the game.

And you phatmouse are particularly frustrated with me, because im one of the few thats been around long enough to remember when you were caught red handed trying to submit fake screenshots when megaf0rce caught you map hacking (revealing shroud).

But hey, i really thought we had buried any differences when you were invited and came along to play at my poker table as my guest a few months ago,
remember?
you went broke, started verbally harrassing the guy that took all your chips, and then got chat banned.

But its all cool, like ive said, this isnt a popularity contest, and my achievements stand higher and stronger than yours, or anyone else on your bandwagon of haters, and thats what really matters.

#58 phatmouse

phatmouse

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 04:36 PM

Its making the small handful of you look bad, because no matter how you slice it, slandering someone relentlessly, lying about them and taking every opportunity to attack them, IS BAD.

And i love the way each of you attempts to constantly speak on behalf of the entire TS community, when the reality is, its just a small handful of guys that are jealous, bitter and frustrated that they couldnt compete with me on the game.

And you phatmouse are particularly frustrated with me, because im one of the few thats been around long enough to remember when you were caught red handed trying to submit fake screenshots when megaf0rce caught you map hacking (revealing shroud).

But hey, i really thought we had buried any differences when you were invited and came along to play at my poker table as my guest a few months ago,
remember?
you went broke, started verbally harrassing the guy that took all your chips, and then got chat banned.

But its all cool, like ive said, this isnt a popularity contest, and my achievements stand higher and stronger than yours, or anyone else on your bandwagon of haters, and thats what really matters.

Lies - you make your self look bad without even trying, i don't need to help you with any of that, just ask any TS player and they will laugh when your name is brought up.

I can speak for whomever I want to and it sounds likes your psychological profile of the TS community is just a high powered perception pointing at your self. the reality is ppl who still play TS don't really give a fock unlike some people i know

I am not frustrated with you, the mapping incident happend 6 year ago? but it is kind of sad for you to bring that up again, it is obvious you have nothing on me.

What differences? if you recall correctly, the whole point of playing poker with you was to prove that I could turn a bankroll of play money from 0 to 50,000 in less than a few hours. It took you a couple a weeks, but I did it in a manner of hours, even you cannot deny that. And slandering that poor girl is irrelelvant and makes you sound like a pu$$y, I always use trash talking as tactic when I game, this just again shows how askewed your memory is.

LOL laff, what acheivements and accomplishments and who cares lmfao. I still mop the floor with your face on TS.

#59 phatmouse

phatmouse

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 04:47 PM

It is only because you volunterally create drama to seek attention that you get it, that is the only way people will ever talk to you.

Nobody wants to deal with a manipulative narcassist who never did anything positive for TS. Plus you are nooby and I have never had an ounce of respect for you.

You can lie all you want to bub, but facts are facts and its something that even you will have to deal with sooner or later.

Edited by phatmouse, 21 March 2010 - 08:02 PM.

#60 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 04:57 PM

Lies - you make your self look bad without even trying, i don't need to help you with any of that, just ask any TS player and they will laugh when your name is brought up.

I can speak for whomever I want to and it sounds likes your psychological profile of the TS community is just a high powered perception pointing at your self. the reality is ppl who still play TS don't really give a fock unlike some people i know

I am not frustrated with you, the mapping incident happend 6 year ago? but it is kind of sad for you to bring that up again, it is obvious you have nothing on me.

What differences? if you recall correctly, the whole point of playing poker with you was to prove that I could turn a bankroll of play money from 0 to 50,000 in less than a few hours. It took you a couple a weeks, but I did it in a manner of hours, even you cannot deny that. And slandering that poor girl is irrelelvant and makes you sound like a pu$$y, I always use trash talking as tactic when I game, this just again shows how askewed your memory is.

LOL laff, what acheivements and accomplishments and who cares lmfao. I still mop the floor with your face on TS.

If you arent frustrated with me, what other reason do you have to come into a thread, that has nothing to do with me personally, and start firing shots at me personally?

Im not the guy attacking you, im just defending myself and exposing you and the others for what you are trying to do, if you dislike me that much, just ignore my account, and your problem is solved, right
Thats just common sense, right?

As for poker, the only thing you proved, is that you are very good at going broke.

But im not getting into a **** contest with you,
this whole issue is really easy to understand,
we just have different opinions on what TS represents,

i see it as hardcore competition, a proving ground for competitive gaming,
while you and many others see it as a social outlet and a place to make friends,
so of course we will have conflicts and differences, im not saying either of us are right or wrong,
just that we have different views of what purpose the game is for.

If you want to have a big happy family of buddys on a video game, go right ahead, but its not realistic in hardcore competitive gaming.

maybe thats why im able to produce outstanding 130 win streaks, and breeze to rank 1 without any effort, and guys like you hide away in FFGs, afraid of really testing yourself at the highest levels,

anyways, i just had an idea for a new thread, because i dont want to derail this anymore that has already been done.

good day, sir

#61 phatmouse

phatmouse

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 05:22 PM

If you arent frustrated with me, what other reason do you have to come into a thread, that has nothing to do with me personally, and start firing shots at me personally?

Im not the guy attacking you, im just defending myself and exposing you and the others for what you are trying to do, if you dislike me that much, just ignore my account, and your problem is solved, right
Thats just common sense, right?

As for poker, the only thing you proved, is that you are very good at going broke.

But im not getting into a **** contest with you,
this whole issue is really easy to understand,
we just have different opinions on what TS represents,

i see it as hardcore competition, a proving ground for competitive gaming,
while you and many others see it as a social outlet and a place to make friends,
so of course we will have conflicts and differences, im not saying either of us are right or wrong,
just that we have different views of what purpose the game is for.

If you want to have a big happy family of buddys on a video game, go right ahead, but its not realistic in hardcore competitive gaming.

maybe thats why im able to produce outstanding 130 win streaks, and breeze to rank 1 without any effort, and guys like you hide away in FFGs, afraid of really testing yourself at the highest levels,

anyways, i just had an idea for a new thread, because i dont want to derail this anymore that has already been done.

good day, sir

It is not you that frustrates me, I don't really care about you Btzg but it is the amount of BS that comes out of your mouth that forces me to intervene and set the record straight.
I admire your ability to write but as a hardcore competative gamer myself (with a track record to prove it over the years mind you) I disagree with virtually everything you say.
You see, you couldn't possibly frustrate me BTZG because you are not a threat to me and my opinion of you is very low.
In my eyes, you have always have been a cheating nooby that I have beaten easily numerous times even when you cheated, you see?

But you can defend yourself all you want, like I said previously on another forum, aggression wins over passive play anytime. While you are on your back defending your self I will take great pleasure in standing over and **** on you.

Any reasonable player knows that success is measured in the long run, and if you are that quick to judge my poker abilities based on a small sample size maybe that explains why you pride yourself winning the ladder for only one month in a time where activity was low and I wasn't even competing to knock you off your high horse ( btw I have won the ladder multiple times competing legitamately against the best players in the world with both NOD and GDI) I am not bragging but it is true and if you want to challenge me on this one, then host a game.

Your whole perspective is very hypocritical BTZG and I am sure you are aware of this. With all the BS you spew it is easy to forget some of the nonsense and you create fallacies in your logic that point out how stupid you really are.

But hey, if you think I go on TS to make friends then you are completely wrong, but like I say, too each their own.

#62 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 05:34 PM

my name will always be remembered in TS history, yours however, wont.

Bettz, read this thread, most people here haven't got a clue who you are.
So, after 10 years, all of the stuff you admitted to in the BTZG thread on GWZ, you have achieved nothing.

There is good news however.... you can change all of this, and your internet reputation, and start doing something positive for the little bit of community left for TS.
After all thse things you have done, you have been given your final chance to actually do something good for this place, and for you.

Your BO videos show the promise of a good idea, and we all know you are capable of doing this, so all I have to say is... Good Luck, I'm confident that, in a year or so, if we have this topic again, and you say that people will remember your name, that people will actually say thankyou to you for your contribution to the community, and start to forgive you for all past transgressions.

So, I wish you a good future, and happy thoughts as you release these videos, because everyone knows that good stuff wins awards, and bad stuff gets deleted.

edit: typo fixed.

Edited by WhiteTib, 21 March 2010 - 05:58 PM.

#63 jZampageX

jZampageX

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 05:59 PM

Well, WT is right about that, but we need to just stop posting in this thread... all it's doing is creating a bad rep for TS again, something we most definitely don't need. People are ALWAYS going to have their differences with TS, its just the nature of TS... Bettz seems to be a root of a lot of the problems for some people, but I'm not going to sit here and dog on him, or anyone else anymore. It's pointless, accomplishes nothing but more animosity, and as a result we lose +/- rep points for the game, ourselves, and ultimately, for TS.

Forget about it and lets move on.

#64 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 06:06 PM

It is not you that frustrates me, I don't really care about you Btzg but it is the amount of BS that comes out of your mouth that forces me to intervene and set the record straight.
I admire your ability to write but as a hardcore competative gamer myself (with a track record to prove it over the years mind you) I disagree with virtually everything you say.
You see, you couldn't possibly frustrate me BTZG because you are not a threat to me and my opinion of you is very low.
In my eyes, you have always have been a cheating nooby that I have beaten easily numerous times even when you cheated, you see?

But you can defend yourself all you want, like I said previously on another forum, aggression wins over passive play anytime. While you are on your back defending your self I will take great pleasure in standing over and **** on you.

Any reasonable player knows that success is measured in the long run, and if you are that quick to judge my poker abilities based on a small sample size maybe that explains why you pride yourself winning the ladder for only one month in a time where activity was low and I wasn't even competing to knock you off your high horse ( btw I have won the ladder multiple times competing legitamately against the best players in the world with both NOD and GDI) I am not bragging but it is true and if you want to challenge me on this one, then host a game.

Your whole perspective is very hypocritical BTZG and I am sure you are aware of this. With all the BS you spew it is easy to forget some of the nonsense and you create fallacies in your logic that point out how stupid you really are.

But hey, if you think I go on TS to make friends then you are completely wrong, but like I say, too each their own.

People always try to find any excuse to discredit my achievements, calling me a cheater, or saying i played poor competition, or saying activity was low, so... lets tackle those misconceptions real quick..

Cheating?
during the month when i took rank 1 and went on a 130 win streak, i filed around 6 cheat reports in the first week, which eventually led to 3 or 4 bans, but after the first week and the amount of guys trying to cheat against me, i quickly realised a prevention was better than a cure, so that is when i started being strict about only playing other ranked accounts with at least 10 clean games on their stats,
And all of my reports contained rdpl data, and numerous ss which i took during every single game i played, just incase the recon popped up, or the fiends started appearing.

Activity and competition low?
I played well over 200 games that month, so activity couldnt have been low, you find me another month in recent years where the winning player has over 200 games played.
Kapa, alter3go, silverfox, trz, urab were all competing and in the top 10 that month, and all apart from kapa were defeated,
who actually outright refused to play me, and it just so happens then resorted to freewinning with alter3go to knock me off the top spot, again this is all verified facts that cannot be disputed.

The personal stuff doesnt really bother me, l never competed on this game to become popular, and i know that puzzles some of you, but achievements matter more to me than who is my buddy.
And my verified and indisputable 130 win streak,
over 200 games won,
rank 1 all in august of 08 with NOD,
defeating virtually all of the top players,
and losing to none of them is about as fine an achievement any TS player could ever hope to have.

As for your challenge, I dont have the time to play anymore, thats why i retired in August 08, and since have only played a handful of games.
And to reach the level again i was once at would require to much time, that i just do not have.

So, you and others can try and discredit me and my achievements all you like, but there's abundant evidence on this site and gamerwarzone to verify everything i have done.

#65 Inacurate

Inacurate

The One and Only - Enigma til the end!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • XWIS Name: Inacurate

Posted 21 March 2010 - 06:37 PM

... all it's doing is creating a bad rep for TS again, something we most definitely don't need.

Actually, what gives TS a bad reputation would be the cheating that started in 2000 and how the community has evolved to combat it the past ten years. Requiring screen shots as "proof" in a video game is a big no-no. If a player comes in here, sees the rules concerning that, they are going to wonder what kind of a game has everyone labeled as a cheat until they prove otherwise. There is a whole forum section revolving around this mandatory reporting and then the dissection and analyzing of screen shots.

I stopped playing in 2000 for exactly this reason. I couldn't enjoy the game knowing that every single player I played against, could be using a cheat on their end and I have very little way of determining that, unless it was obvious of course. That still stands today. But the "fix" is to ask for screen shots. I refuse to label someone a cheat by asking for a screen shot, and I refuse to offer up screen shots because someone thinks I was cheating. If I have to play under those circumstances, I'd rather not play. Especially since someone can still Photoshop if they have it in their mind to do such.

The only way to save it, is to turn your back on it. If you all posting in this thread truly care about the TS community, you wouldn't continue to play the game(or at the least, ranked games that give people "bragging right") until someone fixes the engine and does a good job at stopping the cheats from working properly. I've been hoping for ten years this would happen, looks like I may be waiting a while longer.

Until it does happen, every single game of Tiberian Sun since late-2000, is null and void in my eyes. No one has achieved squat or made any sort of accomplishment, because there is no way to prove they were not cheating. There is no way to look at their records and dismiss from my mind if they are legit or not. As a gamer, that makes me very cautious to want to play a game of TS. As a very old school player of the game, this makes me embarrassed to see all the bickering, etc. that goes on concerning records, winning or any other "ego" driven statistics.

An amount is expected sure, we all like to brag, but this much? In a game where cheating has been rampant for ten years? :mellow:

#66 phatmouse

phatmouse

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 07:39 PM

People always try to find any excuse to discredit my achievements, calling me a cheater, or saying i played poor competition, or saying activity was low, so... lets tackle those misconceptions real quick..

They only do this when you big yourself up and claim to be the best on TS.
But for the record, it took you 130+ wins to get to rank 1 so I am assuming you played a lot of low ranking players.
I think I won the ladder once with a record of 25-0 and over 500+ points so ;D

Also I think having to post ScreenShots is an effective way of reducing the amount of cheats because of the consequnce of getting banned if you are caught cheating. Plus, not everyone knows how or takes the time to edit ScreenShots.
But I applaud the TS community for atleast taking an initiatve to prevent cheating, even after WOL abandoned the game.

Edited by phatmouse, 21 March 2010 - 08:18 PM.

#67 jZampageX

jZampageX

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 10:12 PM

Not playing isn't going to do anything either inacurate. Turning our heads won't solve any issues, but rather create more. Sure, cheating is an issue - always has been, but acting like it's going to get better by not participating isn't going to do a thing.

#68 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 10:44 PM

Not playing isn't going to do anything either inacurate. Turning our heads won't solve any issues, but rather create more. Sure, cheating is an issue - always has been, but acting like it's going to get better by not participating isn't going to do a thing.

Exactly, cheating occurs in just about every form of competition, even on the biggest stages like the world cup and the olympics,
refusing to participate in a form of competition based on the assumption that someone may be cheating is asinine, and suggesting everyones achievements are void is even more ridiculous.
The reality is, most experienced players on ts develop a sixth sense, and are usually quite good at spotting a cheater and knowing when they are being cheated, a simple polite request for screen shots will remove any doubt, if there is any.

#69 Inacurate

Inacurate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 10:54 PM

Nor is continuing to play and requiring screen shots. Please see last ten years. ;)

So I'd rather not play and keep my good thoughts on the game from being further spoiled.

#70 Inacurate

Inacurate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 11:10 PM

Exactly, cheating occurs in just about every form of competition, even on the biggest stages like the world cup and the olympics,
refusing to participate in a form of competition based on the assumption that someone may be cheating is asinine, and suggesting everyones achievements are void is even more ridiculous.
The reality is, most experienced players on ts develop a sixth sense, and are usually quite good at spotting a cheater and knowing when they are being cheated, a simple polite request for screen shots will remove any doubt, if there is any.

My refusal isn't because of BEING cheated, it's from a moral high ground position. I don't want to play a game where MY skill is put into question and someone has to ask me for a screen shot as proof.

My comment about player achievements stands, regardless of your opinion or feeling it is ridiculous. If someone is caught cheating, even once, it throws doubt on all their past victories in ANY environment with competition. In some situations, it invalidates their victories or requires them to give up recognition, trophies, etc.

Well, say hello to the TS player with the most experienced sixth sense then. I was the first to mention and accuse a cheater and later the most outspoken player against it in the clan community, when a good percentage of the players were cheating, including some of those who are considered "the greatest" players around now. I am NOT going to insult another player by asking for a screen shot, no matter how "polite" the request is from me or received by them. It's an affront to their integrity and if it can't be assumed the player you are playing is legit, then that speaks volumes more than I could ever do in my lifetime on the status of the community!

#71 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 11:40 PM

My refusal isn't because of BEING cheated, it's from a moral high ground position. I don't want to play a game where MY skill is put into question and someone has to ask me for a screen shot as proof.

My comment about player achievements stands, regardless of your opinion or feeling it is ridiculous. If someone is caught cheating, even once, it throws doubt on all their past victories in ANY environment with competition. In some situations, it invalidates their victories or requires them to give up recognition, trophies, etc.

Well, say hello to the TS player with the most experienced sixth sense then. I was the first to mention and accuse a cheater and later the most outspoken player against it in the clan community, when a good percentage of the players were cheating, including some of those who are considered "the greatest" players around now. I am NOT going to insult another player by asking for a screen shot, no matter how "polite" the request is from me or received by them. It's an affront to their integrity and if it can't be assumed the player you are playing is legit, then that speaks volumes more than I could ever do in my lifetime on the status of the community!

Sports stars take blood tests, and urine tests when they compete, not because its an attack on their integrity, but because its for the greater good of keeping the competition clean.
Just like providing fellow players with screen shots is the best way of helping to keep TS clean, it doesnt take but 2 minutes to supply a few screen shots.
So i really dont see why its an issue, if you are seriously offended by being asked for a ss, and see it as a personal attack on your integrity, im going to suggest you might be a little over sensitive.

Its no coincidence that the people that dont like drug tests tend to be drug users, the same way the people that dont like providing screens tend to be cheaters.

And if you really quit TS in 2000, you couldnt possibly have the most experienced 6th sense, because you wouldnt be aware of half of the stuff cheaters do nowadays.

Also, i hosted some tournaments last year, in which it was mandatory for all winning players to provide no less than 3 screen shots from various points of the game, and everyone did it, without any complaints,
a totally cheat free tournament, so it is possible, but it does take a little effort from everyone.

Edited by Oceana, 21 March 2010 - 11:41 PM.

#72 jZampageX

jZampageX

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:25 AM

The first part of that paragraph, bettz, is quite possibly one of the best comparisons I have ever seen you make in order to validate a point that I completely agree with you on.

Inac, if you quit TS 10 years ago, the questions begs being asked... why are you still here? I am definitely not trying to ask you to leave, but I find it hard to believe your dedication for a game you played for 1 year, 10 years ago, still contains this much of a meaning to you.

If you'd rather not play the game, why sit around talking about it.

I guess what I'd like to say is, though people may 'cheat' and integrity may be 'jeopardized', I've had a lot more fond moments of TS then I have had bad, and that most definitely outweighs ever being asked for a SS (though I honestly can't recall if I ever have) or wanting to ask someone else. It's one thing if someone blatantly flies a dissr into your base, it's another if someone is crossing you before doing so, pressing 'S', or, my personal favorite that I caught Dareeta and trooper both doing, having impossible placements that can't be utilized without 1 form of cheating or another, whether it be mapping or building anywhere. Trooper admited he mapped to me, and I've moved past it and we're cool now. Dareeta on the other hand still refuses to acknowledge he mapped, so instead says he used the build anywhere cheat so he didn't have to have his first ref further away from his tib in BL (lol?)

Nontheless, I have never ran into a mapper that could legitimately outplay me. If your excuse to not play TS is because of cheating, then you must not have been very confident in your own abilities, because you should always hope for the best, but expect the worst. That includes thinking your opponent knows what you are going to do. Sorry for the ramble.

#73 warhero99

warhero99

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1335 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 12:45 PM

Good GRIEF, I would hate to see what would happen if you guys were standing next to each other in the same room, in real life. We'd probably have to scrape what's left of y'all off the walls. OMG.

Edited by warhero99, 22 March 2010 - 12:46 PM.

#74 IcyFlames

IcyFlames

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:33 PM

Good GRIEF, I would hate to see what would happen if you guys were standing next to each other in the same room, in real life. We'd probably have to scrape what's left of y'all off the walls. OMG.

Honestly I don't actually think anything would happen. In fact it's probably likely that people will get on pretty well because people act very differently in RL and on the interweb.

Also when you're standing in a room and seeing each other's faces you probably realise how petty and inconsequential it is to bicker so much about ""skill"" on some computer game...

#75 phatmouse

phatmouse

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 01:40 PM

The first part of that paragraph, bettz, is quite possibly one of the best comparisons I have ever seen you make in order to validate a point that I completely agree with you on.

+ 1

edit: TYPO FIXED

Edited by phatmouse, 22 March 2010 - 01:49 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users