• PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • XWIS Name: Inacurate

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:50 AM

Bettz

aka

Bettzeug
BodyShots
and a million other traceable and untraceable logins, which we have slowly weeded out over the years.

Like I said, never heard of him. :) Guess I was lucky.

Anyone who isn't using their original name and still had access to it at the time they made another, is name hiding in my opinion. That doesn't make them evil or bad, but it's just amusing to me as I have had one name since the start as have very few other people....

#27 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 12:30 PM

anyone that achieves success or glory will attract what we have come to know as "haters",
particularly on the internet where there is an abundance of them,

the reality is, when i first developed the skeleton nod system, a lot of people were very upset, angry and jealous of the amazing results i was producing,
and that honestly seems to be the motive for the hate aimed my way,

130 win streak, rank 1, undefeated, and then retired, of course people will be jealous

whats odd is that when i was active with the system, i offered to train a number of people, but all declined, too proud to accept that someone else had developed a strategy they couldnt comprehend or defeat, so resorted to personal slanderous comments instead and misuse of forum privileges to spite me,

its ok though, all successful people have haters, i dont hate anyone though, i have no reason to, i only made this topic to try and help TS players better understand their everyday actions they probably dont even think about are destroying any hope for a resurgence in activity,
but now it seems to be transforming into a unprovoked character assassination,

so from now on, please only reply if its on topic,
im not interested if you hate me or not,
send me a PM and let me know how much you hate me if you really must, but please stop with the slander and derailing of this thread, thanks

Edited by Oceana, 18 March 2010 - 12:34 PM.

#28 PowrBombr

PowrBombr

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 05:27 PM

**** you was rank 1 playing vs modders and dodging the likes of kapa. Damn your elite teach me.

#29 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 05:47 PM

^^ once again, a hater comes into the thread, derails it with personal attacks and complete lies,

its well documented that i defeated virtually ALL of the top players, and lost to none of them,
and as for kapa, kapa was one of the guys that refused to play against me, ask him yourself,
and it was also proven that kapa and alt3rgo colluded and did freewins to knock me off the top perch, but even failed at that,

seriously i ask again, if you arent going to stay on topic, dont post at all, im going to start reporting these off topic personal attacks if they continue

Edited by Oceana, 18 March 2010 - 05:48 PM.

#30 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 06:14 PM

Yea, lets do what Bettz said.

Posted Image

#31 PowrBombr

PowrBombr

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 09:39 PM

^^ once again, a hater comes into the thread, derails it with personal attacks and complete lies,

its well documented that i defeated virtually ALL of the top players, and lost to none of them,
and as for kapa, kapa was one of the guys that refused to play against me, ask him yourself,
and it was also proven that kapa and alt3rgo colluded and did freewins to knock me off the top perch, but even failed at that,

seriously i ask again, if you arent going to stay on topic, dont post at all, im going to start reporting these off topic personal attacks if they continue

I thought you was leaving? Thats what you said on CNCL. Well, your just too much of a nerd to leave TS behind arent you :(

#32 bbg0wnzu

bbg0wnzu

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:25 PM

I agree with everything oceana said

Edited by bbg0wnzu, 18 March 2010 - 10:25 PM.

#33 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:31 PM

I thought you was leaving? Thats what you said on CNCL. Well, your just too much of a nerd to leave TS behind arent you :(

cool, another unprovoked attack, and i said i was leaving cnclounge, lol, also i left TS in august 08, you should really do your homework before you made silly statements like that, if anything it seems you are the guy that cant leave ts behind.

#34 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 02:47 AM

another of bettz mass namehiding logs = bbgownzu

#35 phatmouse

phatmouse

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • XWIS Name: ray

Posted 19 March 2010 - 04:18 PM

cool, another unprovoked attack, and i said i was leaving cnclounge, lol, also i left TS in august 08, you should really do your homework before you made silly statements like that, if anything it seems you are the guy that cant leave ts behind.

For the record, it must be said, Oceana is a known pathological liar, a cunning manipulator and a victim of online bullying to which he responded by autostarting games on TS for 2 years straight, severely crippling the amount of activity on the game in the process.

If anyone is to blame for ruining this game, it is this guy and if you can't see through the midst and relize this thread is just another subliminal attack to this game and its players, then you need to get your eyes checked.
It is known that oceana or BTZG or whatever this loser's other alias's are is a known mapper, a known cheater, a compusilve liar and a troll to say the least.
You said you quit TS in 08 BTZG, but I just saw you 1v1 Pharmacy the other day from BR and you used fiends on him ( I have SS)
You said you quit CNCL so you could play your xbox but still manage to find your back here.

It is that hard for you to accept that the TS community has rejected you and there is nothing you can do about it?

The very second or third post is what disturbs me most about this thread. observers will view this and instantly have a negative view on TS and the TS community. It is as this point where, a few of us, are trying to take advantage of the game being released for free so that we can rejuvinate our servers and have more competition.

Please don't let this guy's askewed opinions prevent you from joining the TS community and trying it out for your self, this guy is an online reject and has no credibility within the TS community.

#36 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 05:57 PM

For the record, it must be said, Oceana is a known pathological liar, a cunning manipulator and a victim of online bullying to which he responded by autostarting games on TS for 2 years straight, severely crippling the amount of activity on the game in the process.

If anyone is to blame for ruining this game, it is this guy and if you can't see through the midst and relize this thread is just another subliminal attack to this game and its players, then you need to get your eyes checked.
It is known that oceana or BTZG or whatever this loser's other alias's are is a known mapper, a known cheater, a compusilve liar and a troll to say the least.
You said you quit TS in 08 BTZG, but I just saw you 1v1 Pharmacy the other day from BR and you used fiends on him ( I have SS)
You said you quit CNCL so you could play your xbox but still manage to find your back here.

It is that hard for you to accept that the TS community has rejected you and there is nothing you can do about it?

The very second or third post is what disturbs me most about this thread. observers will view this and instantly have a negative view on TS and the TS community. It is as this point where, a few of us, are trying to take advantage of the game being released for free so that we can rejuvinate our servers and have more competition.

Please don't let this guy's askewed opinions prevent you from joining the TS community and trying it out for your self, this guy is an online reject and has no credibility within the TS community.

This is just another victim of skeleton nod taking an opportunity to blow off some steam,
jealous, frustrated and angry, and powerless to do anything about it on the battlefield, so instead resorts to slandering and name calling on internet forums,
ask bil if my 130 win streak and rank 1 with nod is a lie, get him to check it with the xwis data base,
no lies my friend, its not my fault the truth hurts.

Edited by Oceana, 19 March 2010 - 05:58 PM.

#37 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 06:22 PM

This is just another victim of skeleton nod taking an opportunity to blow off some steam,
jealous, frustrated and angry, and powerless to do anything about it on the battlefield, so instead resorts to slandering and name calling on internet forums,
ask bil if my 130 win streak and rank 1 with nod is a lie, get him to check it with the xwis data base,
no lies my friend, its not my fault the truth hurts.

You should be able to provide us with the hof link yourself if you were ever that good.

#38 warhero99

warhero99

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1335 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 06:30 PM

Woops, looks like the "Self-Destructing Traits of the TS community" have been unleashed!
Posted Image

#39 Urab17ch

Urab17ch

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 06:47 PM

this topic should be closed, bettz get a life you are getting boring very fast.

#40 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 06:47 PM

You should be able to provide us with the hof link yourself if you were ever that good.

it was august 08, you can check it yourself

#41 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4858 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 02:10 AM

TS players are so weird xD

#42 jZampageX

jZampageX

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 05:39 AM

TS players are so weird xD

TS is...a breed of its own to say the least.

You get people who are highly intelligent and respected like Ray, I'd like to drop my name in that category, but can't really gloat about myself lol

However, then you get people like Bettz, daego (nate), etc. who were well, a little too serious about the game to where they let it control their life I guess you could say.

I've tried my **** off to make Bettz feel welcome on CNCL after our run-in at GWZ, but to no avail.

And for the record: I did remake the game, you wanted nothing to do with rejoining because quite simply, it gave you some motivation to come here and say I did that to you. Well, no one is going to get butt hurt around here bettz, I've worked hard to get the little respect that the TS community still has to give, and even though not everyone thinks I'm uber or great, I think most can agree I've tried my **** off to make sure we have a dedicated TS forum for ST, a proper ST and TS community open line of communication, and a place where we can all hang out to avoid spam situations like this.

You constantly love to throw a wrench into things, why? If you really care that much about TS, why must you always fuel a fire that was otherwise non-existant.

I've never really had anything 'personal' against you like much of the other people have had, but wow, your presence alone is a nuisance anymore.

2 words

Grow up

#43 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 12:15 PM

TS is...a breed of its own to say the least.

You get people who are highly intelligent and respected like Ray, I'd like to drop my name in that category, but can't really gloat about myself lol

However, then you get people like Bettz, daego (nate), etc. who were well, a little too serious about the game to where they let it control their life I guess you could say.

I've tried my **** off to make Bettz feel welcome on CNCL after our run-in at GWZ, but to no avail.

And for the record: I did remake the game, you wanted nothing to do with rejoining because quite simply, it gave you some motivation to come here and say I did that to you. Well, no one is going to get butt hurt around here bettz, I've worked hard to get the little respect that the TS community still has to give, and even though not everyone thinks I'm uber or great, I think most can agree I've tried my **** off to make sure we have a dedicated TS forum for ST, a proper ST and TS community open line of communication, and a place where we can all hang out to avoid spam situations like this.

You constantly love to throw a wrench into things, why? If you really care that much about TS, why must you always fuel a fire that was otherwise non-existant.

I've never really had anything 'personal' against you like much of the other people have had, but wow, your presence alone is a nuisance anymore.

2 words

Grow up

The reality is, our "run in" on GWZ as you like to call it, was infact you abusing staff privileges, closing my threads, deleting my posts and then banning me for no reason.
I have a PM from you apologising and confessing to banning me from gwz for no reason, yet now you expect me to trust you and like you all of a sudden?

I dont think so, sorry bud you working on cnclounge is exactly why i left it and came here, im not going to visit forums where immature kids are staff, and edit my posts to make me look bad,

You should look at your own actions maybe, before you go blaming others.

And i played a game with you yesterday, where once again you resorted to calling me a ****, and all sorts of other names totally unprovoked, you put on a good act on these forums, but your not fooling me, thats probably why you hate me so much.

#44 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 05:49 PM

Actually, the reality is.

~You being the biggest pain to TS forever, and only contributing about 0.000005% positive feedback, (which, btw, has been very good) and 99.9999999999995% cheating, namehiding, lieing, threats, creating false personalities, harrassment to staff on such a level, that when they quit, you feel a sense of achievement, autostartiing games, and much more.

AND... you've admitted to all of it.

ergo, I have banned you from GWZ, it was your own fault, no-one elses.

Bettz, you're like hanniball against the romans, an amazing fighter, who willl use his elephants to trample the enemy, BUT... just like Hannibal, when your enemy refuses to fight, and ignores you, you quickly get bored, and leave.

Seriously, you have this side to you, that is exceedingly intelligent, and comes up with amazing ideas, it's just such a shame you prefer not to use that side of you, and instead, you use the side of you, that we can only describe with your very words.... the Self Destructing Traits of the TS Community.

#45 jZampageX

jZampageX

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 06:19 PM

The reality is, our "run in" on GWZ as you like to call it, was infact you abusing staff privileges, closing my threads, deleting my posts and then banning me for no reason.
I have a PM from you apologising and confessing to banning me from gwz for no reason, yet now you expect me to trust you and like you all of a sudden?

I dont think so, sorry bud you working on cnclounge is exactly why i left it and came here, im not going to visit forums where immature kids are staff, and edit my posts to make me look bad,

You should look at your own actions maybe, before you go blaming others.

And i played a game with you yesterday, where once again you resorted to calling me a ****, and all sorts of other names totally unprovoked, you put on a good act on these forums, but your not fooling me, thats probably why you hate me so much.

That's odd Bettz, considering I've never edited a post of yours, in fact I've never edited anyones on CNCL. I'm not going to give you the satisfaction to think I would sit here and lower myself to your standards of bantering back and forth, it's just not gonna happen.

Fact of the matter is, everyone here agrees, you've only been a detriment to TS over the years, and rarely if ever a benefit.

End of story.

#46 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 08:12 PM

keep lying about me guys, your lies cant hide the fact that im.......

1) the only guy in the past 5 years that has successfully promoted, and hosted multiple tournaments for TS,
2) the only guy in TS history that produced a replay library, which featured around 30 game replays and generated thousands of combined views.

plus all the cheaters ive reported and had banned from the xwis servers, and the list goes on and on,

what can i say,
haters are gonna hate, and the more you come here and repeat the same lies about me over and over just for the sake of arguing and trying to annoy me, will only serve to discredit yourselves,
and prove the type of characters you really are, (immature kids)

the trend is becoming rather easy to see, this is a witches hunt through and though,
its a shame that when people have success and glory, it sparks hatred and jealousy in others, part of life i guess,

just ignore my account and spend more time doing your jobs on your own sites, (the ones with no members)
thanks

#47 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 08:29 PM

http://www.gamerwarzone.com/forum/?showtopic=16597

</thread>

#48 Urab17ch

Urab17ch

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 08:37 PM

1) the only guy in the past 5 years that has successfully promoted, and hosted multiple tournaments for TS,

cncgamer tc's were going into 2006 im pretty sure. ..

#49 jZampageX

jZampageX

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 09:23 PM

You bettz, are a moron. There isn't any hating going on here, it's a matter of fact.

#50 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 10:48 PM

You bettz, are a moron. There isn't any hating going on here, it's a matter of fact.

an oxymoron!

cncgamer tc's were going into 2006 im pretty sure. ..

so you're jumping on the bandwagon too huh? lol, always figured joe was cooler than you!
and the tcs ended in 05, but really, there is no need to be pedantic,

Edited by Oceana, 20 March 2010 - 11:33 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users