104 replies to this topic

#1 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 12:29 PM

So i came back for a few games recently after many years away, and sure enough the same traits that have been slowly but surely destroying the game for a number of years remain prevalent.

1) Banning unknown logs from games before they even get a chance to speak.
Couldnt remember any of my old nicks or passwords, so i jumped on recently with a totally new nick,
I then attempted to join a number of games being hosted, but was banned from virtually all of them before even having a chance to speak.

Even when PMing the hosts to let them know "< im good", i was simply ignored and left to linger in the lobby.
One of the biggest culprits was "jZampage", banned me numerous times without even knowing who i was, or asking, and before he tries to make any excuses, if wasnt a re, he didnt know who i was, i was simply an unknown nick, that he banned on multiple occasions before i even had a chance to type anything.

Yet this guy pretends to care about getting old players back?
What is the purpose if you are just going to ban them from games?
Do you have any common sense whatsoever?

In the past, hosting players would at least grant unknown logs the benefit of doubt, and ask a question like "what does bo mean?" , or "what does Q do?",
but not anymore, now its just insta banning.

2) Cheating
In my first 2 games back, i was openly cheated on ladder games, i even posted video evidence of it, only for "the bil" to make up some excuse about the guy being a "just a modder", as if it wasnt any sort of a big deal, that i was being cheated in a ladder match.
Of course no action was taken by bil. just as he has taken little action to clean up the cheating on TS ever since hes been a cheat mod on this site.

Why on earth are players going to waste their time coming back to a game, where cheating is rife and nothing is being done to stop it?

3) Hostility,
since being back, ive played around 4 or 5 games, and ive been insulted in at least 3 of them, totally unprovoked as well, yet im being insulted, called a camper newb, a camper ****, and all sorts for no reason whatsoever.
With my vast skill and experience on TS, players should be thankful that im teaching them and educating them with new skills, showing them a style they havent seen before,
im not one of these button bashing monkeys on the servers nowadays, my style is educational for players wanting to develop their skill sets,
yet rather than give me the credit and adoration i rightfully deserve, players insult me and resort to cheating to spite me.

4) The fear of 1v1
I find it very puzzling, how so many are afriad of playing 1v1s,
I joined a game of a guy recently called "memorize", only to be banned instantly,
I PM'd him saying "im good", because i was on my new unknown log, only to be told to "**** off newb",
now when you are a player of my caliber, being called a newb doesnt sit very well,
so i issued a simple challenge, a 1v1?
Of course he did everything he could to avoid it, and even resorted to getting his buddy "dachziege" whoever is using that nick now, to play me in a 1v1,
of course i pulverized him with nod on terrace with "memorize" watching, yet this memorize guy didnt offer any sort of apology for calling me a newb, and still banned me from his next games,
i wasnt rude, i wasnt abusive, i didnt cheat, i simply offered him a 1v1 when he called me a newb,
yet that was enough for him to decide im not allowed to play in his games.!!

And its a common trend, players are terrified to 1v1, but will glady 2v2 all day long, i really think it has a lot to do with being able to blame allies for embarrassing losses,

And those points listed above are just the tip of the iceberg, really when you sit back and look at how TS players behave towards each other, is it any wonder the game is dead?
And those pretending to be trying to bring it back, and probably more responsible for killing if off more than anything else,

Edited by Oceana, 16 March 2010 - 12:36 PM.

#2 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 02:29 PM

:( Sounds like a bs online community.

#3 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 03:49 PM

Namehiding
Cheaters on unknown logins

Labelling
People whinging while namehiding, and "naming and shaming" the people who banned them from games, as if it's the hosts fault, that they have been banned, because they are namehiding

Cheating
+ autostarters, and botnets, and mostly in the name of revenge, because 1 person annoyed them, and then in return, said person decides he or she will wreck the game for everyone.

Constant fighting
No-one is allowed to walk away from a fight, because the arguer, wont let the arguee get in the last word.

Forum wars
When a forum goes less than n players, everyone assumes it's automagically dead, and so a new forum gets up and running, and someone absolutely must see fit to pretend to be another person, and deliberately cause problems between forums, decreasing the playerbase.

Certain people who just do things to annoy.
"Because it's funny" <-- lol ? No, it's ruining the game for everyone.

Always someone elses fault
Whether it's EAs fault, or Westwoods, or Strike Teams, or cheaters, or individuals, or forums, it's NEVER the fault of the actual person who causes the hassle, in the first place.

1 map wonders
Seriously, there are more maps, than just Terrace.

KNOWING IT'S JUST A GAME
is something, hardly anyone seems to get.

/me steps off soapbox.

#4 PowrBombr

PowrBombr

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:01 PM

Dont judge a community by the acts of a few. I let everybody in my games, i 1v1 anybody who asks even if i know its a waste of time. I 1on1 modders when they ask, people who are 3x my level i still 1v1 them. Ive never cheated on TS. And if you got cheated, so what, not the end of the world, if bil wont do nothing just dont play him again.

You named 2 people, i can name alot more that are the complete opposite of what you said.

Please, next time dont be so quick to judge.

#5 IcyFlames

IcyFlames

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:11 PM

Namehiding

Labelling
People whinging while namehiding, and "naming and shaming" the people who banned them from games, as if it's the hosts fault, that they have been banned, because they are namehiding

Cheating
+ autostarters, and botnets, and mostly in the name of revenge, because 1 person annoyed them, and then in return, said person decides he or she will wreck the game for everyone.

Constant fighting
No-one is allowed to walk away from a fight, because the arguer, wont let the arguee get in the last word.

Forum wars
When a forum goes less than n players, everyone assumes it's automagically dead, and so a new forum gets up and running, and someone absolutely must see fit to pretend to be another person, and deliberately cause problems between forums, decreasing the playerbase.

Whether it's EAs fault, or Westwoods, or Strike Teams, or cheaters, or individuals, or forums, it's NEVER the fault of the actual person who causes the hassle, in the first place.

1 map wonders

KNOWING IT'S JUST A GAME

/me steps off soapbox.

Well said. TS has some of the best multiplayer maps out of any RTS out there... In C&C alone, from RA2 onwards all maps are perfectly symmetrical and tiny.

#6 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 05:21 PM

Dont judge a community by the acts of a few.

Im not, its around 95% of the time when joining a ww players game, I get booted instantly on a new nick.

I let everybody in my games,

You are lying, ive seen you ban lots of people without even saying a word to them.

i 1v1 anybody who asks even if i know its a waste of time.

lying again, ive seen you dodge lots of people.

I 1on1 modders when they ask,

maybe when theres no ww games being hosted, but you ban modders instantly from terrace games without even saying a word to them any other time, ive seen you do it numerous times.

people who are 3x my level i still 1v1 them.

how do you equate someone being "3x" your skill level?

Ive never cheated on TS.

more lies, im sure i could fish out some reports for you if i could be bothered to look.

And if you got cheated, so what, not the end of the world

this is expressly the trait im trying to highlight, thank for you proving me right and owning yourself.

if bil wont do nothing just dont play him again.

kinda hard when they can get infinite nicks, duh?

You named 2 people, i can name alot more that are the complete opposite of what you said.

your opinion doesnt counter cold hard facts, so as much as you want to paint a rosy picture of the TS community being all friendly and good, as soon as a returning old player comes back on the servers they will quickly realize the points ive raised are the reality of the situation.

Please, next time dont be so quick to judge.

how did you manage to figure that out that i was quick to judge? DUH ive been playing this game when you were in dipers,
and if anything you shouldnt be so quick to attempt to defend things you clearly havent even thought about, let alone understand, moron

the truth hurts, change your attitude or find a new game, because TS is about as done as a turkey on christmas day

Edited by Oceana, 16 March 2010 - 05:24 PM.

#7 Gyroscopic

Gyroscopic

F(r)iend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3464 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 06:18 PM

So i came back for a few games recently after many years away, and sure enough the same traits that have been slowly but surely destroying the game for a number of years remain prevalent.

Couldnt remember any of my old nicks or passwords, so i jumped on recently with a totally new nick,
I then attempted to join a number of games being hosted, but was banned from virtually all of them before even having a chance to speak.

[etc]

5) Hypocrites with **** attitudes who cry about things that they themselves do. (i.e you--ref. the post directly above this).

Edited by Gyroscopic, 16 March 2010 - 06:20 PM.

#8 TsGoDGoTU

TsGoDGoTU

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 06:36 PM

The TS community is the way it is b/c of cheaters, autostarters, and b/c of namehiders.... People give other people a shot if they feel like it, if not to bad.

#9 noobLit

noobLit

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 671 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 06:48 PM

Why does everyone care who they are playing?

Why not just play and have fun?

#10 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:38 PM

Oceana
* XWIS Name: NONE

You've obviously played TS a long time, you have knowledge that only a TS player would know.
So... why not introduce yourself, and let's see who we are talking to here ?

Why does everyone care who they are playing?

We want to have fun, but most of us are sooo fed up with namehiding cheaters, many people prefer to kick players from games who dont reveal themselves when they are playing on a different login.

#11 jZampageX

jZampageX

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 04:10 AM

Even when PMing the hosts to let them know "< im good", i was simply ignored and left to linger in the lobby.
One of the biggest culprits was "jZampage", banned me numerous times without even knowing who i was, or asking, and before he tries to make any excuses, if wasnt a re, he didnt know who i was, i was simply an unknown nick, that he banned on multiple occasions before i even had a chance to type anything.

Yet this guy pretends to care about getting old players back?
What is the purpose if you are just going to ban them from games?
Do you have any common sense whatsoever?

In the past, hosting players would at least grant unknown logs the benefit of doubt, and ask a question like "what does bo mean?" , or "what does Q do?",
but not anymore, now its just insta banning.

So what? You paged me, so I replied to your page. I mentioned it's not a big deal, I remade the game for you, and I told you to rejoin. You continued to whine, that's not my fault. If you're looking for someone to hold your hand on TS, you're in for a harsh reality first off.

Second off, the reason I ban people whose nicks I don't recognize is because I am sick of people name hiding. I ban everyone who isn't on their main, ask them yourself. If I don't know who they are, and they won't tell me straight off, I ban them and page them get on your main or don't join my room. You said you were an old player, so I remade the game, if you want a cookie or a sorry, try for one elsewhere, because you're not going to get one from me, or anyone else who you 'might' expect it from. Bil, myself, or any other player would ban anyone they wouldn't recognize.

You want to know why people don't ask what BO or Q does anymore? Because everyone knows. Get over it, and stop being a whiner. I'm more then willing to help with anything you need, but don't go crying to the TS community for a tissue, because the only thing you're going to get is made fun of, or just ignored, which seems to be what is going on.

Do I want more players back, yes, but instead of acting like a mute next time, mention who you are before I ban you.

#12 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:18 AM

So what? You paged me, so I replied to your page. I mentioned it's not a big deal, I remade the game for you, and I told you to rejoin. You continued to whine, that's not my fault. If you're looking for someone to hold your hand on TS, you're in for a harsh reality first off.

Lies, you didnt remake any game, you told me to f off and get lost.
And i certainly dont need anyone to hold my hand, im light years beyond you in skill levels and experience on TS.

Second off, the reason I ban people whose nicks I don't recognize is because I am sick of people name hiding.

Erm DUH thats the exact point im making, wow how dumb are you dude???
Are you suggesting that you know every players nicks since 1999 off the top of your head?
So how on earth can you spot the difference between a name hider and old returning player in the split second before you ban them?
You cant, but thank you for owning yourself and proving me right once again.

I ban everyone who isn't on their main, ask them yourself.

I know you do, DUH thats kinda the point, you almost seem proud of it, totally oblivious to the damage its causing to the game, personally i know you well enough to know you dont care about that, thats why i find it hilarious that you come here sucking up to olaf and begging for admin jobs on other websites as if you care about the longevity of TS, when its clear you dont and are incompetent for the positions in any case,

If I don't know who they are, and they won't tell me straight off, I ban them and page them get on your main or don't join my room.

You dont give them a chance to tell you straight off, they are banned INSTANTLY, damn how hard is this to understand man?

You said you were an old player, so I remade the game,

No you didnt, stop lying

if you want a cookie or a sorry, try for one elsewhere, because you're not going to get one from me, or anyone else who you 'might' expect it from.

I dont want a cookie or a sorry, im trying to demonstrate in a very simple way how your traits your quite willing to admit to, are detrimental for the longevity of the game, especially crippling for any old players that may be returning, yet even in the simplist of terms, you fail to comprehend it, hardly surprising really!

Bil, myself, or any other player would ban anyone they wouldn't recognize.

Yes i know, we established that in post #1, jesus christ its like trying to get through to a retard, but how are you supposed to recognize a player that has just come back to the game from 1999, 2000, 2001?

You want to know why people don't ask what BO or Q does anymore? Because everyone knows.

Wrong, Modders dont know it, and thats kinda the reason the question is asked, to separate clueless modders from ww games.

Get over it, and stop being a whiner.

I think you are the one that needs to get over it, and you sound like the whiner to me, having a real hard time accepting or understanding the truth.

"'m more then willing to help with anything you need, but don't go crying to the TS community for a tissue, because the only thing you're going to get is made fun of, or just ignored, which seems to be what is going on."
Where is this crying and whining you keep talking about? Im certainly not crying or whinging, just trying to highlight your gross failure of common sense and hypocrisy,
that even when put in the simplest of terms you cant manage to grasp,

"Do I want more players back, yes, but instead of acting like a mute next time, mention who you are before I ban you."
LOL, you still dont understand that a player cant mention who they are in a split second?

Oh and by the way, the reality of the situation is this, i came back for a few games, got cheated and banned from games, so i simply logged off and wont log on againa,
I made this thread thinking it would make TS players think about their actions that are destroying the game, to help you guys,
you wont find me on TS anymore, its not crying or whining, its just simple, why am i going to waste hours trying to get into a game only to be cheated?
When i can just switch on my xbox and have a blast there? exactly,

i gave you guys a chance to bring back an old player, but you guys blew it, it really is your loss, not mine, i couldnt care less about TS or its community, i realised long ago that it was generally full of hostile incompetent morons, and your responce here has only served to proved me correct!

Now if you dont mind, ill go do my "crying" and "whining" (LOL) on xbox, where at least theres no cheating and some decent competition,
have fun rotting away on your dead server, and have fun continuing to destroy the game, seemingly without even realizing it!

We should give this guy a award for being the dumbest guy in TS history or something

#13 warhero99

warhero99

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1335 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 01:14 PM

Well I am not a member of the TS community, but some of this points also apply to YR and RA2.

Still,

yet rather than give me the credit and adoration i rightfully deserve, players insult me and resort to cheating to spite me.

I think this was a little... ummm... over the top? Posted Image

#14 GuestAccount

GuestAccount

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 01:58 PM

I think this was a little... ummm... over the top? Posted Image

To the contrary, when you consider my achievements on this game, if anything i was being modest.
A 130 Win streak & rank 1 August 08 (when i retired).
Producing the most advanced strategical system the game has ever known, which has remained undefeated in years.
It could be argued that i am the greatest TS player ever to live, certainly nobody has crushed top talent in as consistent and devastating fashion as i did in august 08.
its all on record, cant argue with stats

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1cIH7648ZY

Edited by Oceana, 17 March 2010 - 02:03 PM.

#15 IcyFlames

IcyFlames

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 02:04 PM

Well I am not a member of the TS community, but some of this points also apply to YR and RA2.

But at least your community is numerous. The TS 'community' consists of about 5 people. Literally if you get banned out of an 8r FF, you have no 2nd option, except maybe terrace or some mod.

To the contrary, when you consider my achievements on this game, if anything i was being modest.
Producing the most advanced strategical system the game has ever known, which has remained undefeated in years.
It could be argued that i am the greatest TS player ever to live, certainly nobody has crushed top talent in as consistent and devastating fashion as i did in august 08.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1cIH7648ZY

roflmao.

#16 TsGoDGoTU

TsGoDGoTU

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 02:34 PM

lol, classic

#17 warhero99

warhero99

Captain

• XWIS Buddies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1335 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 04:00 PM

But at least your community is numerous. The TS 'community' consists of about 5 people. Literally if you get banned out of an 8r FF, you have no 2nd option, except maybe terrace or some mod.

True. Hopefully TS becoming freeware will remedy that in time.

And this should be a cause of adoration? In the first place, respecting somebody as a fellow player should have nothing to do with skill: it has more to do with the attitude that person has to the game and to fellow players. Good sportsmanship so to speak. Yes, respect is earned, but not through QM points; through behaviour. I'll respect a newbie with a great attitude towards an experienced player who is a jerk any day of the week.

Now I understand that others should value your contributions to the game and community, and give you credit where it is due. But adoration is probably not something you should be expecting even if you are the greatest player of all time. I have trained a dozen newbies from the ground up, spent countless hours helping newbies practice, used to lead a clan of a similar number, and yet I did not and do not expect them to worship me like some sort of God. Its one thing to rightfully expect credit and praise for your input in the community: quite another to believe that being skilled or extremely devoted to a game makes it an obligation for less skilled or devoted members to treat you like a deity and take your word for law. It doesn make you a superior person or demigod to own at a game. That's not just unrealistic: with all due respect, it borders on snobbish arrogance. Posted Image

#18 PowrBombr

PowrBombr

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:18 PM

Lol bettz dont be silly. Ive never cheated, you cannot find any cheat reports on me, you might find some, but none of them proven. And no, i dont ban people without saying a word to them, ive banned the odd person when im RE'ing a game previously played. And NO ive NEVER dodged a 1v1 offer. Dont be stupid.

I find it funny that someone who doesnt even know me nor has he ever played with me thinks he knows more about me than i do. Lol. Bettz you get banned because its YOU. Not because of your new logs, because nobody likes you and your a overall ****.

Edited by PowrBombr, 17 March 2010 - 08:20 PM.

#19 Inacurate

Inacurate

The One and Only - Enigma til the end!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • XWIS Name: Inacurate

Posted 18 March 2010 - 03:46 AM

I would have something to say about that, but I don't look or ask for adoration and respect. I played the game back in my day.

Who the hell is Bettz, anyway? Must be one of them "new, green thumb, new oldschool players" that started in 2006, about +/- 4 years.

No offense man, but really? I watched that video wondering how I was copied this time and unfortunately was not rewarded with any information.

Spit it out please, thank you. Or just go play the damn game and have some fun!!

This is why I left in 2000! Ego trips like in this thread, from BOTH sides of the aisle. Not to mention the cheats I witnessed and everyone laughing at me and thinking I was making stuff up. Yup...gotta love the irony there. ;)

#20 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 07:45 AM

Namehiding

Labelling

Cheating

Constant fighting

Forum wars

1 map wonders

KNOWING IT'S JUST A GAME

/me steps off soapbox.

Namehiders...? Get the hell over yourself. Me and anyone else on the game will play on any nickname that we ever please... if you dont like it get some common sense or find another game.

What happened to seeing is believing? If some one rants in the lobby 'cheater cheater' I ignore them unless I know them. This has nohting to do with name hiding, it has to do with ignoring 'shaming' by players that you don't know.

Yes I know cheaters and hackers try to ruin the game for others 'for fun' or cause they can't take a loss. But seriously contact S-T when this happens for a solution, stop hiding under a rock. Try providing some proof and I'm sure one of the admins will take a look into it.

Then tell him to STFU? If not type ( /ignore username ). And not allowed to walk away from a arqument? What is this? Were you born in narnia?

If they pretend to be some one else just try taking some action against it. Get proof and talk to admins?

Yes inevetably you get **** who do this... ban or ignore them.

Who cares who the person causing the hassle is blameing...

Who cares if they 1 map... they have the choice to play any map they like.

Im not, its around 95% of the time when joining a ww players game, I get booted instantly on a new nick.

You are lying, ive seen you ban lots of people without even saying a word to them.

lying again, ive seen you dodge lots of people.

maybe when theres no ww games being hosted, but you ban modders instantly from terrace games without even saying a word to them any other time, ive seen you do it numerous times.

how do you equate someone being "3x" your skill level?

more lies, im sure i could fish out some reports for you if i could be bothered to look.

this is expressly the trait im trying to highlight, thank for you proving me right and owning yourself.

kinda hard when they can get infinite nicks, duh?

your opinion doesnt counter cold hard facts, so as much as you want to paint a rosy picture of the TS community being all friendly and good, as soon as a returning old player comes back on the servers they will quickly realize the points ive raised are the reality of the situation.

how did you manage to figure that out that i was quick to judge? DUH ive been playing this game when you were in dipers,
and if anything you shouldnt be so quick to attempt to defend things you clearly havent even thought about, let alone understand, moron

the truth hurts, change your attitude or find a new game, because TS is about as done as a turkey on christmas day

Yes, I have exprienced this... it's retarded.

You estimate in your head.

Seriously... Quit flame baiting.. all your doing is talking smack at the moment.. no proof no nohting just talk... thats all you are. GTFO of this forum, people like you are not welcome .. on anything for that matter.

Also your video more or less suggests your using trainers... hypocrit.

#21 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4858 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:26 AM

And the nerd award goes to... (drumroll) :cool:

This Thread :D

#22 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:39 AM

Bettz

aka

Bettzeug
BodyShots
and a million other traceable and untraceable logins, which we have slowly weeded out over the years.

The main reason for "The self-destructing Traits of the TS community" is this guy... and everything I mentioned in his post is just a snippet of an examples he has used over the last 10 years to hound me, harrass me, and more.

A few yeears ago, I had a major accident, and it caused me to be confined to a wheelchair, and several operations (replacement artificial disc, and only the last year I have been able to get back to walking).
It's been quite a fun time for Bettz to sit there, and call me "rollerpig", and ask why I am not at working, and tease me for being on benefits... while some of this is true, I am not on benefits, and have ended up losing my car, and house to get along in life, as the jobcentre, and DHSS don't like it when you own your own house, and are claiming.

He steals peoples identities, or pretends to be them, just to annoy them, and cause problems within forums / sites, and claims to be using Tor, multiple proxies, IP tunnelling, and more, to evade bans, so he can annoy people more.

Personally, it would be nice, if all forums collaborated, and shared his IPs, and other information, so we can give him a global ban.. but that's never going to happen, cos I can't even ban him here, without someone whinging about it.

"Roller Pig" is a name he picked, deliberatly to annoy, and harrass me with, because he knows I had a major spinal injury some years back, and have only just been able to walk in the last 14 months.

Faked screenshots: from TS, and forum pms, trying to prove that staff have said something to him, which we can prove he hasn't.

He's a constant name-hider, with multiple logins, and the only fun he gets out of TS, is annoying people.

http://www.gamerwarzone.com/forum/?showuser=1082

He even sent me a Cease and Desist
http://www.gamerwarzone.com/forum/?showtopic=16645

The video he has posted in his sig, is blatently not him, as he tried to prove, but it is indicative of the type of issues this guy has.

And so, for Bettz, pretending to be my wife, and hassling me in the TS lobbies, admitting to namehiding, autostarting games, cheating, and more, I have banned him from the online forums I run, after he decided to fake being me, and cause problems between 2 forums, just for fun.

@Bettzeug
So, if you want someone to blame for destroying the TS community Chris, take a good hard look at yourself, your namehiding, cheating, skeleton nod, death threats, constant harrassment, and realise this.

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST REASON at the moment, that the TS community is dieing.... and as far as I am concerned, the faster I code the universal ban tool, and add it to the sites I administer, the better.

Yes, I'm aware that you claim to have ip tunnelling, and multiple proxies, etc... but I also know your style now Bettz, after all... why do you think I posted my first post.... it was blatently honest it was you..... seriously.... you are 95% mr.Hyde, and 5% Dr.Jekyll, which is a shame, cos the Dr.Jekyll in you is extremely intelligent, and can do positive things for the community, it just chooses not to, because you are too busy trying to fight.

and that's where I will stop for a moment, there's loads more, but I don't need to keep posting this, every time he comes to a forum where I am, and tries to hassle me again.

There are 2 easy ways to get rid of Bettz...
1. ban him
2. ignore him (stop feeding the troll, and he actually gets fed up, and leaves, because he has no-one fighting him).

Edited by WhiteTib, 18 March 2010 - 08:43 AM.

#23 DylHole

DylHole

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4858 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 08:44 AM

hi im bettz

also known as whitetibs wife

#24 FReQuEnZy

FReQuEnZy

Retired

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7986 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 10:47 AM

How about some colaboration with the admins of xwis?

#25 Orochi

Orochi

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 11:44 AM

i cant believe it took everyone 40 essays to realize this was bettz. just assume some new log talking all self righteous and godly/hypocritical about cheating is bettzeug

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users