built in would be nicer tho no background programs to run

#77 Urab17ch

Urab17ch

Sergeant

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:30 AM

the 2 most important glitches that could b fixed would be the emp glitch and the alt scout, other glitches/cheats r commonly known and easily recognised

exactly. emp glitch is more than an annoyance, its plain cheating

#78 ThePopeOfTS

ThePopeOfTS

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 03:55 PM

exactly. emp glitch is more than an annoyance, its plain cheating

strdi did that against my ally the other day, he said he sold emp and it didnt die, so wen he made new it was ok to use lol

#79 WhiteTib

WhiteTib

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 09:59 AM

Hey ST!

Right, as a few of you might know, im working on a TS patch. This patch is mostly aimed at modders of the game, but i would love to include any fixes or glitches with the game, aswell as maybe making all the current hacks or cheats void.

So yea, post away!

-CCHyper

Fine... you want to work on a patch... good, get it to check memory, and hard drive for all cheats, and shut them down, shame the player by getting their pc to post "I am a cheater" in F8 chat, and then d/c from the game.
Then have a word with Olaf so he can patch the server to autoban the serial and ip of the player.

Thanks for working on this anti-cheat... sounds like a good idea :)

#80 jZampageX

jZampageX

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 10:54 PM

Emp glitch, alting, planes being on same pad, and ppl glitching under carries - those 4 are the biggest glitches in TS, and shouldnt all be fixed... build anywhere is pretty easy to spot and easy to convict, no need there imo.

#81 Revolutionary

Revolutionary

Corporal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • XWIS Name: TSRevo

Posted 15 April 2010 - 07:38 PM

Got another one for you Hyper (might aswell post it here since i found my login and was playing online when i noticed this)

the circle showing the "clock circumference" of the stealth gen doesnt match up with what is stealthed (it is out by at least 2 cells) ie if you build something towards the very bottom of the stealth generators Shown circumference it may not be compleatly covered, the top is opposite to this you can build one or two cells out side the shown circumference and buildings or units will still be stealthed.
(you know where it get me if you need more info)

#82 jZampageX

jZampageX

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:33 AM

it's not out of range, the stealth is based on the BASE of the building, i.e. the blocks when you place it, height does not play a role in its stealthing capability, imagine an actual birds eye view rather then a skewed 3rd person one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users