#51 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3825 posts
  • XWIS Name: ExpaNd

Posted 16 October 2009 - 09:36 PM

So at a crucial point in game, even if it's for a rank that you have bever gained before or against a player you are competitive against, you lot would be OK with someone spamming you with 5 lines per second. It wouldn't put you off your game or annoy you if it cost you rank 1 due to a missed ss request or cost you a points return for a missed dpl ss?

i see where you are coming from and you are right.
but the problem is you guys don't practiced what you preach.
even the fairest players sometimes flame/spam, whethere it be cuz htere mad, or for fun or for w.e etc.
and usually if they are in higher standards they usually dont get in trouble (but mostly ppl wont report them)
but, idk if its jsut ercent or w.e but in my time here i've seen countless reports of "he flamed/spammed me"
with the accused saying either

1. Sorry i was mad!
2.HE deserved it
3. i thought he was cheating
i even seen people say. "it wasn't me it was someone else on my comp"
haha

but nothing ever happened to them
but then again before olafs banning ppl for Flame got mainstream it was always
hit ignore!
so if i can post people flaming me with 100% proof they will get banned?

and does this also go with flaming in a chat room.
because ingame i can understand you might not have the ability, if its a key moment, to hit the ignore button.
so do people still get banned in chatrooms to? :O

btw i know this is very hard on you haha.

#52 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:07 PM

Reporter not credible is negated by the reported admitting it was a credible report. Sorry but I don't see why you don't get that.

why you bail/ignore my questions to you? why is juan (proven mapper + D/C)still playing? and u ban isen for somtn u never banned ny1 before.. u still try to make me look bad with ur comments its only u who make ur self look worster and worster it seems u dont understand and cant explain a simple question to us... so u should ask urself waht u dont see or what u dont wanna see..

#53 Smallville

Smallville

Seal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • XWIS Name: .

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:28 PM

Why can't you understand that your question is irrelevant to the topic? And why can't you read and comprehend that Isen's case isn't the same as what happened before, PEOPLE WEREN"T BLATANTLY admitting it GET IT? **** it has only been posted so many times.

Should i ask you why you are a retard, is that relevant to this topic? because it's very simple.. if you wanna know what the case is with Juan make a cry topic or just for once

try to use the more intelligent part of your brain (if you have it) and try to comprehend that Juan's case is being relooked/in progress "WIP"

How much more do you need to know? look for the topic, it isn't like Juan is riz his favourite pet, so your logic or pursued to some dream has no basis.

Should we also be wondering why you didn't get banned for posting a ss with radar hack, cheater i have seen people who got banned for only that..

Yea now what. Mr cheater.

#54 XWISMOSTWANTED

XWISMOSTWANTED

Forum Warrior

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2850 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:36 PM

Why can't you understand that your question is irrelevant to the topic? And why can't you read and comprehend that Isen's case isn't the same as what happened before, PEOPLE WEREN"T BLATANTLY admitting it GET IT? **** it has only been posted so many times.

Should i ask you why you are a retard, is that relevant to this topic? because it's very simple.. if you wanna know what the case is with Juan make a cry topic or just for once

try to use the more intelligent part of your brain (if you have it) and try to comprehend that Juan's case is being relooked/in progress "WIP"

How much more do you need to know? look for the topic, it isn't like Juan is riz his favourite pet, so your logic or pursued to some dream has no basis.

Should we also be wondering why you didn't get banned for posting a ss with radar hack, cheater i have seen people who got banned for only that..

Yea now what. Mr cheater.

erm lol stop using drugs/steroids or what ever u take.. and stop turn things arround "retardet" lol take a look in the mirror..and dunno why u get so upset?! whatever it is get over it powerranger^^ but is ok is ok to hafe so much feelings for me(=)

#55 Enj0y

Enj0y

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts
  • XWIS Name: Enj0y

Posted 16 October 2009 - 10:57 PM

gezz what a joke ,poor admins cant win.... people moan about this type of stuff when not proven the moment 1 get proven players still moan. I think riz made it pretty clear why it got proven, myself have nothing agaisnt isen but thats the way the cookie crumbles

#56 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3825 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 11:09 PM

riz shouldnt deifnetely answer my post tho cuzi ts not about isen being banned its definetely a legit couple of questions :O

#57 Skable

Skable

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1060 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 01:45 AM

All from Fair Play

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=159816 >>>> no response from Admin
http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?sh...pamming+flaming >>>> banned for using third party tools
http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?sh...pamming+flaming >>>> resolved peacefully
http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?sh...pamming+flaming >>>> no response from Admin
http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?sh...pamming+flaming >>>> perm banned for using third party tools
http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?sh...pamming+flaming >>>> no response from Admin

#58 riz

riz

Oor Wullie! Your Wullie! A'body's Wullie!

• ST Retirees
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12374 posts
  • XWIS Name: riz

Posted 17 October 2009 - 02:55 AM

All from Fair Play

http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=159816 >>>> no response from Admin
http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?sh...pamming+flaming >>>> banned for using third party tools
http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?sh...pamming+flaming >>>> resolved peacefully
http://xwis.net/forums/index.php?sh...pamming+flaming >>>> perm banned for using third party tools

Thanks.

I can't find any posts to contradict that trend, you have posted the common instant perm ban for 3rd party tools and unproven floods, neither has been substantiated. The swearing one doesn't ever get a ban as we don't know if it's just banter each way or 1 way serious.(answers iamlegend, show me links for those things you have seen.)

Theres no evidence of 3rd party tools being used by Isen and I reckon he has prolly learnt his lesson from this topic and isn't likely to repeat the ra2 rage flood.So I guess his proven results in just a warning.

So Isen, has this been enough warning for you?

:chair:

If they can be banned i might look in the SS folder for ppl flooded me in qm games.

If they can be substantiated, action can be taken, but it's rare someone drops themselves in it so use the fair play forum then if someone does put there foot in it then make a report and inform a mod or admin asap so the topic can be locked to avoid the person editing their confesion out. ie: don't post after them telling them what they have just done.

Your other q about flaming has been asnwered 100 times before.

#59 Skable

Skable

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1060 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 03:04 AM

lmao

#60 Retired

Retired

THE KING HAS GONE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4540 posts
  • XWIS Name: JRisKing

Posted 17 October 2009 - 03:28 AM

I actually think it is quite sad that some people waste their time posting screenshots trying to get others into trouble.

Unless someone has cheated then I am sure we are all grown-up enough to deal with rude people on-line without crying to admins on a forum. That is what the ignore function is for.

Play the game and enjoy it while it lasts and I think we should all stop wasting admins times with stupid reports about "he called me this", then maybe all the genuine cheat reports might get looked at.

Edited by JRisKING, 17 October 2009 - 03:28 AM.

#61 ExpaNd

ExpaNd

RanDoMiZer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3825 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 07:24 AM

Thanks.

I can't find any posts to contradict that trend, you have posted the common instant perm ban for 3rd party tools and unproven floods, neither has been substantiated. The swearing one doesn't ever get a ban as we don't know if it's just banter each way or 1 way serious.(answers iamlegend, show me links for those things you have seen.)

Theres no evidence of 3rd party tools being used by Isen and I reckon he has prolly learnt his lesson from this topic and isn't likely to repeat the ra2 rage flood.So I guess his proven results in just a warning.

If they can be substantiated, action can be taken, but it's rare someone drops themselves in it so use the fair play forum then if someone does put there foot in it then make a report and inform a mod or admin asap so the topic can be locked to avoid the person editing their confesion out. ie: don't post after them telling them what they have just done.

haha that **** was so long ago im trying to bust ur bubble, but my question was.
if people flame u in lobby and all that.
and you DO get proof 100% that they did.
can they get banned?

haha

#62 zzattack

zzattack

Colonel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5357 posts
  • XWIS Name: zzattack

Posted 17 October 2009 - 08:56 AM

Thanks.
and I reckon he has prolly learnt his lesson from this topic and isn't likely to repeat the ra2 rage flood.So I guess his proven results in just a warning.

RizZZ u sm0ked tueew much plz tell me itza j0ek3

#63 Isen

Isen

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 12:01 PM

Thanks.

Yes wont happen again.

#64 BoRnGoD

BoRnGoD

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 11:40 AM

You will get a warn for avoiding word filter .......

If not i don`t understand......

I hope you don`t get the final ban for the flooding. :)

ppl have flooded me many times when i killed them.
Sometimes it is so annyoing that i have to take the sound off.
I can`t rem any other person been banned for flooding.
If they can be banned i might look in the SS folder for ppl flooded me in qm games.

I was banned 32 days for flooding even tho it was not me and a mate just the retar* had my password so i got banned as well, how the f is it fair some people have to wait the 32 days and others dont?

If this ban is lifted the admins here have no right to be here, they change rules where they like to fit who they like, i have been banned for 32 days coz of this from some1 else, now if you let this player off for same thing that they actually done and i didnt this would be a gross miss use of power riz.

Infact Riz you said to me that you knew it was not me that flooded but there was nothing you can do? I had to wait out the 32 days.

So how can you unban a player that has done this? Seem fair and same results for all? NO

Riz how about do your role and treat every1 the same, he got banned for flooding he has to take that ban, like i did.

If this is player will be allowed to play again your rules mean nothing because the ban was given for flooding now the player has to sit out the ban like i did.

Need proof riz ask around in forum or look for old topics with either gillo1985 or borngod, it was ricky that flooded but i got 32 days ban from linked serial, must have been like a year ago that i was banned for flooding

Edited by BoRnGoD, 19 October 2009 - 11:53 AM.

#65 Retired

Retired

THE KING HAS GONE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4540 posts
  • XWIS Name: JRisKing

Posted 19 October 2009 - 11:51 AM

I was banned 32 days for flooding even tho it was not me and a mate just the retar* had my password so i got banned as well, how the f is it fair some people have to wait the 32 days and others dont?

If this ban is lifted the admins here have no right to be here, they change rules where they like to fit who they like, i have been banned for 32 days coz of this from some1 else, now if you let this player off for same thing that they actually done and i didnt this would be a gross miss use of power riz.

Infact Riz you said to me that you knew it was not me that flooded but there was nothing you can do? I had to wait out the 32 days.

So how can you unban a player that has done this? Seem fair and same results for all? NO

Riz how about do your role and treat every1 the same, he got banned for flooding no he has to take that ban, like i did.

If this is player will be allowed to play again your rules mean nothing because the ban was given for flooding now the player has to sit out the ban like i did.

Need proof riz ask around in forum or look for old topics with either gillo1985 or borngod, it was ricky that flooded but i got 32 days ban from linked serial,

You got what you deserved now stop making a bigger fool of yourself.

#66 AbRoMoV

AbRoMoV

Für immer frei und ungeteilt.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2180 posts
  • XWIS Name: ZooM

Posted 19 October 2009 - 11:51 AM

Riz how about do your role and treat every1 the same, he got banned for flooding no he has to take that ban, like i did.

Need proof riz ask around in forum or look for old topics with either gillo1985 or borngod, it was ricky that flooded but i got 32 days ban from linked serial,

isen would have been perm banned so...

#67 BoRnGoD

BoRnGoD

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 12:07 PM

isen would have been perm banned so...

And i was never banned at all before that joke of flooding ban that was not even me, funny that some1 that done nothing he cant help yet some1 that has been proven and on last warning gets 1 more chance bull shi* admins here dont know how to be fair, if he has been banned twice before its his own fault and not other players,

If he has been banned and proven 3 times it would make sense to make game fair and perm ban the player, can't ban me for 32 days and say you can do nothing when it was not even me and then for a 2 time proven player that has been banned for spamming and two other reasons, to taker the ban away so he can play.

Riz if he is allowed to play your a joke and go back on every word you say.

Allow 2 time proven cheater back coz you feel like it, then a clean never proven guy that didnt even flood you cant help and you wonder why we get confused by the rules you make, because you change them to help who you like and change them so you dont have to help others,

Why a fair player got banned for 32 days

when a 2 times banned player gets a 3rd ban for flooding gets a left off?

Seem fair?

Also how is this person allowed to spam every single topic ?

Jr spams every topic where he dont like the person cant you warn this player?

#68 BoRnGoD

BoRnGoD

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 06:52 PM

Jr why you even come on here?

You dont qm so you dont need to post ss's and you only play ffg?

So why spam every1?

I can answer that for you, you have no life feel alone and feel a little better trying to wreck other peoples days like your own.

#69 Skable

Skable

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1060 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:03 PM

someone's gotta do it -_-

#70 Isen

Isen

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:21 PM

And i was never banned at all before that joke of flooding ban that was not even me, funny that some1 that done nothing he cant help yet some1 that has been proven and on last warning gets 1 more chance bull shi* admins here dont know how to be fair, if he has been banned twice before its his own fault and not other players,

If he has been banned and proven 3 times it would make sense to make game fair and perm ban the player, can't ban me for 32 days and say you can do nothing when it was not even me and then for a 2 time proven player that has been banned for spamming and two other reasons, to taker the ban away so he can play.

Riz if he is allowed to play your a joke and go back on every word you say.

Allow 2 time proven cheater back coz you feel like it, then a clean never proven guy that didnt even flood you cant help and you wonder why we get confused by the rules you make, because you change them to help who you like and change them so you dont have to help others,

Why a fair player got banned for 32 days

when a 2 times banned player gets a 3rd ban for flooding gets a left off?

Seem fair?

Also how is this person allowed to spam every single topic ?

Jr spams every topic where he dont like the person cant you warn this player?

I have never been banned for flooding, only people that used third party tools have been. How can your punctuation be so bad?

#71 BoRnGoD

BoRnGoD

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:40 PM

I have never been banned for flooding, only people that used third party tools have been. How can your punctuation be so bad?

Well this was for flooding a game of a player, now flaming me in my inbox is that really going to help you out?

Retard and idiot mate your not helping yourself yourself out at all by flaming me for my view

every1 else will agree with me you have been banned and should have to stick with it.

How is it fair having 1 rule for you and a diffrent 1 for some1 else.

Its like me starting a game with 50 tanks and you starting with 0

RIZ as you can see this player has learned nothing still flaming and still being offensive

Yes wont happen again.

Within a day it did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep the ban

Attached Thumbnails

• 30005107.jpg

Edited by BoRnGoD, 19 October 2009 - 07:39 PM.

#72 Skable

Skable

Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1060 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 07:58 PM

That deserves a ban really

#73 Isen

Isen

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:01 PM

Well this was for flooding a game of a player, now flaming me in my inbox is that really going to help you out?

Retard and idiot mate your not helping yourself yourself out at all by flaming me for my view

every1 else will agree with me you have been banned and should have to stick with it.

How is it fair having 1 rule for you and a diffrent 1 for some1 else.

Its like me starting a game with 50 tanks and you starting with 0

RIZ as you can see this player has learned nothing still flaming and still being offensive

Within a day it did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep the ban

Anyone that reads what you write would become offensive. You just suck thats why you were banned. Now gtfo

Edited by Isen, 19 October 2009 - 08:03 PM.

#74 CROmaestr

CROmaestr

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:02 PM

stop ****ing crying man why the **** do you want him banned so much

#75 BoRnGoD

BoRnGoD

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 08:06 PM

stop ****ing crying man why the **** do you want him banned so much

I dont want him banned so much, just abit f***ed if i got banned for same thing yet i never done any thing it was just a random but my serial was linked.

IF there was no way to take my ban away wtf is riz doing taking his away when there is even an ss of him doing it, why two diffrent rules for 2 diffrent players thats all i want to know?

If riz takes this ban away i swear i will just break every rule trying to get perm ban coz its a joke a 2 time proven gets a ban taken away when a clean record like mine was just told to wait out the 32 days ???????

Kinda messed up but hey if you get banned for this you wil understand just that you havent you dont see my point of view.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users